~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Hey Pixelle, what would you want for postage for the nappies? Could use them to make my sister's nappy cake! :flower:

Hey. Postage will be minimal so dont worry about it. Pm me your address and I'll send them to you on Monday :)

I finally watched "the social network" wow...mark zukerberg is a jerk. I could never have treated my best friend that way ever!

Got a baby sitter for tonight, my cousin Kelsi is going to watch Jaxon for a few hours so Justin and I can go out to a 'chili cookoff' at a local bar. As long as Im home by 1130 i SHOULD be able to get up ontime for work tomorrow!

Chilli cook off?? What is that??

Eurgh crappy night, Evan just wouldn't go to sleep!! He had a bottle at 7.45, had 2oz and fell asleep couldn't get him to take anymore, then he woke up half hour later and had another 2oz then basically cried til I booby fed him 20 mins ago :dohh:

Amanda Holden lost her baby (7 months pregnant) she couldn't feel it moving and baby had died :(

ToP flat are having a party very loud music :( plus they set the fire alarm off by smashing the glass!! I did get an invite up at 1am though..

Evan slept half 9 to 3 yay :) woke at one but managed to get him to sleep with dummy no food :) I'm on s mission now to get this boy sttn!!!

oh no has she :( thats so sad.. i couldnt imagine.

i was to but iv given up as she is bk to a 3am wakeup

right - im really tempted to get an amber teething necklace but i can't remember where it was you girls said to go :dohh:

EDIT: nm, i bought an adjustable anklet for her :D

Hey Pixelle, what would you want for postage for the nappies? Could use them to make my sister's nappy cake! :flower:

i made a nappy cake for my friends wee boy :) and in return when pixie was born she made one for me :D

Hi girls just thought I'd drop in, me and Eva are doing wonderfully, we go to the local pool on saturdays together now and mothers group on tuesdays we also usually go to the mumma and bubs sessions at the movies on wednesdays so far we've seen tangled, black swan, harry potter 7, true grit and the fighter. Other than that life is still perfect Eva sleeps anywhere from 7hrs at night to 10hrs at night. She also poops only once sometimes twice a week which every nurse, doctor and midwife tell me is completely normal for an exclusively breastfed baby, I like it too because I hate poo nappies so the less the better.

Love love love

Hi all

I wanna see that social network movie, thanks for the reminder. Has anyone seen life as we know it? Such a great movie.....i laughed and cried and laughed and cried lol

Well whats new with us? Elleah has started rolling over, much to my horror she constantly rolls onto her tummy to sleep :( no matter how many times i turn her back over!! Has made me age about 10 years i reckon!!

Also has discovered her toys and trys to put them in her mouth. She went in her Jolly Jumper for the first time yesterday and loved it! Anyone who doesn't have one, should totally get one!

Hope all November sparklers and babies are well xxx

Shan - Pixie sleeps on her tummy all the time... she hates sleeping on her back. Elleah may just like to tummy sleep :)

I know but it worries me, i cant sleep properly atm because of it x

How about getting a movement monitor? To give you peace of mind when she os on her tummy? Evan doesn't roll back to front so I don't need to worry can he can wriggle half way across my bed :dohh: but only when I am not in the room :haha:

Evening ladies :wave:

Manda, love your TY cards. I have done any digital scrapbooking, but seeing your cards has made me want to have a go!

Jo love the pic of Leo on his spinny thing!

Everyone else, glad your Sparklers are doing so well :)

We now have a Jumperoo and our lounge now looks like Toys R blimmin Us! George seems to like it though so that is good enough for me!

We have a busy week ahead, we go to so many little baby groups and mummy/baby meet ups that we barely have a day in. This week a friend and I are going to a NM local meet up, should be fun!

we are the same coco out everyday, i like it like that tho as she gets ratty int he house...

libby also sleeps on her tummy,has done since a few weeks old I have a movement moniter so I dont worry but she has never settled on her back I wouldnt worry now they can hold head up xx

If I am home he just wants to be attached to my boob! Out and about I at least get a bit of peace, lol.

We are the same! Have something nearly everyday :) I have the HV coming on Tuesday for my welcome to the area visit! Plus the dentist on Wednesday :( Gonna also get my eyes tested as I have an excemption till June I may as well make the most of it :)

My cousin came to visit today was good fun. Her kids are 3 and 5 and knacker me out just watching them :D The elsdest broke one of Evans toys :dohh: A ELC plastic thing that fills up with water, anyway she burst it :( My cousin has promised to buy a new one although I am not sure if she will remember! My neice bought him it for Xmas :(

We went to the beach jeez it was soooo windy! I took him out in my hand me down sling, it was ok actually and he fell asleep in it :haha: He zonked out at 7.15 so I just put him to bed. He's barely eaten today so am a little concerned :(

Me and my bubs on the beach :)

Attachments

• P1010651.jpg
    P1010651.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 6
  • P1010653.jpg
    P1010653.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 5
Love the beach photos, that hat is so cute!
I just had an email from work, asking me to do some keeping in touch days in May-June and it's really freaked me out! I feel sick having to think about arranging childcare and leaving her for a whole day-I work 8.15-6.30. It's stupid because it's not for ages, it's only 10 days and the money will be really useful but I want to :cry:

aw i don't think my work will be asking for keeping in touch days :haha: i am liking being off on maternity leave too much.

that's one cozy hat Evans' got on :p

for the 3 month growth-spurt, does it make little ones eat really weirdly? Pixie has only been taking like 3,4 oz of her 6oz bottles - i think today she's drained only 2 bottles as opposed to them all! she's sleeping loads more than normal too

Pichi-they're only asking me because they've realised the error in not replacing me with a qualified nurse and relying on students, one of them finishes in April and the other doesn't start until the end of June! :dohh:
I think it is a growth spurt, Erin has been really sleepy this weekend and has only taken a couple of ounces at some feeds rather than 5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->