~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

she's balling her eyes out now though when she should be sleeping :dohh: she's usually so good and out for the count by 9pm :(

Kai is off his milk too.
But he wont sleep! Hes had maybe 2 hours total today and is refusing to settle.
I'm keeping on with making him stay in his moses..I'm so tired though. Just want to go to bed. We have a busy week coming up so hoping it'll tire him out :lol:

Evan slept loads today and barely fed too :shrug:

We also have had screaming fit he is asleep now on me :(

same with libby although she never really finishes many bottles she has been a nightmare tonight and wont settle, I think her teeth are moving she has been a bit mental trying to eat me but proper freaking out while trying to do it. She has just gone in her cot now but im not hopeful (she also slept for 3 hours yesterday morning!)

Leo is also being a pain in the arse with feeding but only from me :( I have a horrible feeling that this could be the beginning of the end of our BFing journey :( :( :(

He has faffed, fussed, wriggled, pulled off, cried, moaned and yet took 8 OUNCES of formula - what's all that about?

Pixelle like Kai Leo has had rubbish daytime sleeps the last couple of days and he usually has hours!!!

As for the keeping in touch days, I won't be opting to take them - lol. In fact I'm seriously considering looking at stacking shelves in Tesco of an evening where Leo can be with his daddy rather than going back to my daytime desk job!! With approximately £3 an hour difference in wages we'll actually be better off with no childcare to pay.

Pichi I wasn't kidding about the thank you card you know ;)

:hugs: to all
Jo xx

Well, it seems we all have the same baby! :lol:

Kai's had the amber necklace on his arm now since yesterday. There is an improvement, as he's not screaming with pain anymore. But he is still in pain, whingy and seriously chewing on his daddy's finger. Still having to use the gel too. Hoping it takes a few days to take!

He's obviously tired but he's fighting it again.

Me and OH dtd earlier for the first time in ages.
Guess what?
The bloody condom split so now I have to get the morning after pill.
It happened last time as well, hence why we haven't done it for ages as I was too worried....stupid condoms.
Had to go to 4 different pharmacies last time. The embarrassment of it!
Got the doctors for Kai tomorrow so I'm just going to ask her there if I can have it, and get something else put in place for long term!

Go to the Dr's Pixelle (I did ;)) and then you don't have to pay for the prescription.

LOL @ Pixelle :rofl:

Sorry

It is now 11 months since I had a shag and 14 months since I had a good one :D

Hi Ladies, hope all is well with mums and babies.
oh no at condom splitting Kelly lol. OH has been quite randy recently lol, the first time we did it the condom slipped off somehow, fortunatly everything was inside of that instead of me lol.

Well tomorrow is the day I am dreading. Time to say goodbye to my lovely grandad. I miss him soooo much already :( I been quite upset today just thinking of tomorrow. I really really don't want to say goodbye. Things have gone wrong too! I made the order of service booklets and I need AT LEAST 50 copies! I have printed 41 and my printer has now decided to pack up! Plus I tried on my black dresses only this evening (yes naughty me) and they are too small. Grrr

I am now going to have to go into town tomorrow morning to buy a dress and a printer, get home, print the rest of the order of service, get ready and pick my sister up all before 12 noon. Arrrggghhh

On the plus side we did get Megan a gorgeous dress to wear
https://www.mothercare.com/richCont...i=B003XUBHBU&pf_rd_p=221610327&pf_rd_s=left-2

I find printers always fuck up when u really need them to work :hugs:

hope u find a dress, the dress for megan is lovely :) hope tomorrow goes well and your grandad hasa lovely goodbye x x

Jo, I am the same re: bfing, it is becoming a chore to be honest.
Yeah, and stressful not knowing if he is gonna faff or not. It shouldn't be like that :(

A good feed and I change my mind as it seems to be getting better for that moment but the good feeds are getting less and less.

I actually feel quite devastated but I need to concentrate on what's best for us both I suppose.

*sigh* I thought we had it nailed too!!

Kayley I'll be thinking of you tomorrow - saying goodbye is so hard :( :hugs:

We have stopped breastfeeding, well she is still on one feed a day but im longer getting engorged from stopping the rest of the feeds and the last one will still be soon to go. Im still getting pain on only one feed a day, towards the end of the feed and afterwards. Ive gone back on the combined pill too

I really wish it had worked out, i spent o much time crying and feeling guilty over it :( But im better now, i am so much less stressed and no longer dread feeding her. I will give BF a go with every baby i have tho! 3 months with Ellie is better than nothing i guess.

btw, she is going well on the formula too, i havent noticed any difference in her other than she doesnt poo as often....im using an organic formula which makes me feel better about it.

Leo is also being a pain in the arse with feeding but only from me :( I have a horrible feeling that this could be the beginning of the end of our BFing journey :( :( :(

He has faffed, fussed, wriggled, pulled off, cried, moaned and yet took 8 OUNCES of formula - what's all that about?

Pixelle like Kai Leo has had rubbish daytime sleeps the last couple of days and he usually has hours!!!

As for the keeping in touch days, I won't be opting to take them - lol. In fact I'm seriously considering looking at stacking shelves in Tesco of an evening where Leo can be with his daddy rather than going back to my daytime desk job!! With approximately £3 an hour difference in wages we'll actually be better off with no childcare to pay.

Pichi I wasn't kidding about the thank you card you know ;)

:hugs: to all
Jo xx

forgodssake if you want i can make you one if you like?

AM: amber anklet is in the post :D as with my amber bracelet because apparently it's good for migraines :thumbup: i got Lemon sorbet colour - it's pretty... ill give you my verdict once it gets here :D

Watched the superbowl last night. Packes won YAY! Half time show totally sucked, Black Eyed Peas suck big time....big disapoitment.

sorry about your grandpa kayley.

Sorry about your grandad hun, thinking of you as you say your goodbyes

Soph: YOU CRACK ME UP.. I actually sometimes make Warren come and read posts from this hillareous chick (you).. hahahahaha...

Pixelle, bummer about the condom-sheesh. I had to take the morning after pill when I 1st met Warren (no I didnt save myself for marriage haha) but I made him go get it which made me know he was def the man for me hence agreeing to marry him.. Lucky we did though because the next time we had unprotected sex (our wedding night and honeymoon), we fell pregnant with Ashton..

Tell me about this amber necklace?? And Sophie the giraffe-I dont think we get those in South Africa? And I WANT a spin and explore.. BAD!!

Bf-ing ladies-I have to just tell you the 3 month mark is pretty testing becuase they go from like uber babies to being just babies if that makes sense.. I also wanted to stop with ash but try persever.. I did and it gets way easier and I went to 9 months with him and it was so worth it.. Also I find it easier in the warmer weather which is hopefully just around the corner for you all..

I cant believe Kai only just went into size 2 nappies!! Addison is in size 3 pampers and those are getting a bit tight already and like too short.. gosh.. My little man went 8pm-5.30am twice last week and the rest of the nights, same bed time but a quick feed at 3 and then down till 7ish.. Yayness :)

As for me, landed up going to see a shrink after the whole break in as it really affected me and I havent been able to sleep properly in the house for like 6 weeks now.. basically because I have had fear and traumatic thoughts for that 6 weeks, the chemicals have altered in my head so he has put me on anti depressants :-( Am so bumemd cos I am not a depressed kind of perseon and am usually happy go lucky and the happy chick.. feel a bit out of control really and guily and well a bit weak.. But they know best so I suppose I should trust them. Its not a long term thing thank goodness and its just bad cos addi was so tiny when it happened but ya, feel a bit lame.. sob story over..

Kala, what happened with OH job???????

:hi: girls!

I cant believe this but my baby has fallen asleep in her swing... its unheard of!

I think we are def joining the teething club, she was up every 2 hrs last night screaming and is full of drool and goin a bit crackers trying to chomp on anything she can find x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->