~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Rub dentinox on her gums, evan prefers it to bonjela :flower:

Kelly I gotta mean sense of humour, the men can't hack me be funnier than them... hence my singality :rofl:

No teething gel :) Well cheap too about 70p I think :) (was in Sainsburies 1/3 of baby stuff) still cheaper than bonjela anyway :)

https://www.sainsburys.co.uk/groceries/index.jsp

we use dentinox too but Pixie just licks it off :dohh: got orajel coming from the US though :thumbup: got my amber anklet for her in the post too :D

Hello ladies
Kellycool :hugs: It was such a traumatic thing to happen that it's totally understandable to need some time and help to get over it. I know I'd be an absolute mess so you're a stronger woman than I am.
Kayley- :hugs: for you too, hope everything goes ok tomorrow, I'm sure you've arranged a wonderful goodbye for your Grandad hun, will be thinking of you.
GG- yay for Libby sleeping in her swing, clever girl.
Sounds like we might need to start getting prepared for teething soon then, Erin dribbles a lot and chews her hands but it doesn't seem to bother her at the moment.
AFM-our electricity went off at 9am this morning so been boiling water on the hob for bottles (thank god for a gas cooker) and cups of tea. Gave in and went down to work to use their microwave to sterilise the bottles though-boiling them was too much of a faff!
Jabs again this morning, she seems fine so far and didn't scream all that much, brave girl. I'm far worse!

Spent this last weekend overly depressed since finding out OH may lose his job.
But today is a new day! :haha: OH still has a job, thank god! He was supposed to be on vacation this week but they messed it up so now its not till next week. Poor OH did not sleep at all last night, then they called him this morning telling him that they forgot to change his vacation and so he had to rush in to work!! :|

But all is well now, and I feel as if 1,000 lbs have been lifted. My computer is about to die so i'll tty ladies at another time. :hugs:

PinkLizzy you are too sweet :)
Thank you for the kind words..
Silas, what a relief.
Pich, where does one buy/get these digikits you speak of? You are super talented, yours is lovely..
All your babies are sooo cute btw, been going back looking at pics. What a good looking bunch we have!

There is loads of sites that sell packs but for the most part I'll make them myself :) PhotoShop and a few images - its amazing what you can do hehe

just ordered pixie-doodle a play gym... She has one already but she thinks she's going to bed cos its so squishy lol

Thank you for all your thoughts today, they are much appreciated.
The service was lovely and I'm glad I made the order of service, I got lots of compliments and my nan was made up so it was all worth the trouble!
I am now shattered.

I used to make lots of sigs in paint shop pro 8 and I had loads of templates etc. All been deleted now though! Think I may have to reteach myself though.

I'm watching one born every minute and it brings it all back! I kind of really want to do it again even though I know how painful and scary it is!

Pichi - my work friends bought Megan a play gym and my OH lays on it sometimes because its so soft lol.

Attachments

• P1010508.jpg
    P1010508.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 6
I hate the play gym my dad got evan, dunno if it is worth getting him a decent one x

snap soph dans mam n dad got her the brightstarts one from asda = crap

having a hellish night with these teeth, dan has gone to asda for some stuff

OMG forgot to say my Lamaze spin and explorer got sent to my old work near my mum :rofl:

GUTTED :D

not gonna bother, just gonna make do and get something else for her

oh no how will u get it? x

They are doing deliveries by my sister tomoz so hopefully they will drop it to hers, if not I'll beg one of them to drop it at my mums!

Very good friends parents own the company so its not lost :)

forgodssake if you want i can make you one if like?

Ohhhhhh, yes please pichi, what do you need from me?

Jo xx

just say what kind of style you'd like, size (eg. 8x8) and what pictures you'd like on it and ill see what i can do :) i don't have many blue scrapbook digikits but i can get some :)

Something like yours would be fab :D and 8x6 if possible (I prefer rectangle). Could you use the following:

https://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l151/tigtag02/Leo14.jpg

https://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l151/tigtag02/c55a51e9.jpg

https://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l151/tigtag02/e16f0681.jpg

Thank you so much in advance :) :) :)

Jo xx

Awwwww, thank you honey - we think so too - lol.

And I trust your judgement on gorgeous going by your little princess :D

Jo xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"