~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Ahhhhhhhhhh group hug for making gorgeous babies ladies :)

There is some ugly ones at postnatal group :amartass:

haha!!!!!!!

My OH always says other babies are ugly in comparison to Elleah. Biased perhaps? lol

PMSL Soph, you're too funny but also correct, us sparklers have produced some bloody gorgeous babies :D

Who produced this hunk??????????????????? :rofl:

Attachments

• P1010563.jpg
    P1010563.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 1
I must agree, Sparklers have beautiful babies. I have seen some ugly ones in (my neice included, however Logan has grown to be a gorgeous 11 year old girl!).

Soph, what a hunk! hehe.

yeh Iv seen some ugly ones too, I always wonder if their parents think they are gorgeous or whether they know they are not a cute baby but love them anywayx

The expression "a face only a mother can love" comes to mind hehe

Pixie has her jags today :(

back from jabbies :( i hate them so much! 3 next visit too :( :(

Pichi - my work friends bought Megan a play gym and my OH lays on it sometimes because its so soft lol.

the one we have is the M&P dinosaur one - much like that one you have there :)

forgodssake: i shall see what i can do :D

Morning here, just 6:57am. Aw, my Maddie is officially 3 months old! :|/:D (those are mixed emotions, :haha:) All you ladies sound as if your doing fab. Everything is just getting back to normal here after our stressful weekend. Still can't believe OH has his job still, I think I need to pinch myself. :haha:

Madelyn is in her bed throwing her head about. Her bed is at the end of ours so any time she starts moving around it makes our bed do like a vibrate-type thing. Anyhow, you can tell when she is moving about in there. Such a stinker. :D

I have been so tired lately, and my back is sore x 100. I almost feel pregnant, as I have extremely sensitive nips and everything :haha: But I am on bc Mirena, and I have heard it can do that to you. Aw well, its whatever. :D

We are going grocery shopping today!! I am very happy, because obviously we don't have much food :haha:

forgodssake: what do you think of this hun?

Attachments

• leo.jpg
    leo.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 11
Pichi that tag is so cute! If it was me I would print it on photocard and use it as a bookmark lol (that's what it reminds me of!)

Megan is really fussing today. She wants to be held but I'm being cruel and leaving her in her swing moaning away lol.
Think I might take her for a walk

Thanks Pichi :D ETA: I LOVE, how do I order them now? Didn't you get a good deal?

Silas, is that his job safe now?

Jo xx

It must be something in the air Kayley as Leo is a grouchy pants today too!!

Evan has been sleeping most of the day. He must be tired from showing off in front of the HV :haha:

OK So I am officially gonna be a breastfeeding, cosleeping, babywearing mama!! Have just bought a Mei Tai sling off of Ebay as have use the baby carrier twice this week but it is a bit uncomfortable and shit :D

Evan had a poo this morning!! That's 2 in 2 days :happydance:

I love babywearing! :D I babywear cosleep and cloth nappy :haha: just missing the bf!

I dont really get on with my mei tei, u could of had it, I ordered it from a lady who makes them its black with red skulls haha! I really want an ergo or a rose and rebellion but they are quite expensive! will invest when I save a little...

Im really sad for my friend :( she is on bnb but I went to uni with her. Her LO was diagnosed with a kidney disorder APKRD when she was 27 weeks after fluid levels had been low since 20 week scan and she was born by section on 5th feb, she was a little fighter and fought for 2 days with mummy and daddy but then grew her wings 7th feb :cry: they are so proud of her and dont want people to feel sorry for them as they feel honoured to have had her in their lives for even such a short time. I admire them so much, they are dealing with this with such dignity and strength, Ellie was blessed to have such special parents.

Ah wow how sad for your friend :( Fly high little Angel

Doh I could have had yours!! Never mind, I got black with red stars :haha: Why didn't you like it? What type of sling was your pink one?

I also like the look of the ring slings too :)

I can always send the sling back :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"