~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

it was just a pain to tie and she never looked comfy really.. its a sleepy wrap but its so long I need a woven wrap really and would like ring sling too, will be ordering one when I get some money as im skint but got a couple of nappies to sell we dont get on with x

Oh it looked fairly easy I thought :shrug:

I am looking at ring slings now, have seen a lovely spotty one :)

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-Baby-Rin...aby_Carriers&hash=item43a50933f3#ht_500wt_922

Nevermind, OH got fired today. PLEASE don't say anything on facebook. Thanks ladies.

oh sorry to hear that Kala xxx

oo thats alright soph not badly priced xx

Sorry Kala :-(

I never got on too well with slings, possibly because my babies are born like 3 month olds haha!

Put Addison down in his cot for the first time tonight. 5 mins of crying and he was KO so lets see how this goes.. A bit sad cos I know I am going to miss his little face and being able to stare at him whenever I want.. Ah well..

Otherwise, feeling really happy and content although that is probs the happy pills talking HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..

Pich you are so talented.. I want one :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

He has a point system, and he pointed out - meaning he is at 14/14 points. Anyway, he is in a Union, so its possible he could get his job back, but its not likely. He is fighting, at his work now writing a grievance which will help him fight for is job back. They have been lenient with others for pointing out before - so I hope that he will be able to get a point back which leaves him at 13/14 and he will have his job! But we don't know yet, and OH doesn't have much hope in the matter. We will see, I will keep you updated.

He was on his way to work Friday and slid off in to a ditch and so had to call in at last minute, but he was late calling in and so got 3 points deducted which put him at 14/14. I am hoping that they will be understanding and give him a point back, or SOMETHING. :(

Sorry to hear about your OH Kala :( What does he do for a job? Never heard of a points system :s

How long can a baby use a sling for? I think Megan would love it but I'm worried shes too big! Plus shes a pretty heavy baby.

Gemma, I followed your friends journal on here, so sad to hear of the news that baby grew her wings :nope: I remember your friend having that positive attitude about how grateful they would be to have her in their lives for even a few hours.

Gemma, my thoughts and prayers are with your friends. How incredibly brave they are.
Are you selling your sling? If so I think I may be interested.

Silas, that's really harsh. I hope your OH can get the decision overturned.

Kelly, the thought of Leo not being next to me of s night makes me want to :cry:

AFM, I'm eating omelette which OH has discovered he can make and it's scrummy :D
Taking Leo swimming again tomorrow and then to baby sensory on Thursday.
I've also bagged a bumbo and tray for £20 from NM's

Hugs to all
Jo xx

kayley - you can use slings till toddler years if you have the right sling to hold the weight..

Jo - Its a mei tei and I bought it from a lady who makes them for £18 I dont really get on with it so would def consider selling it.. have u seen it in my pics on fb? I think its on libby 1 week + and its black with little red skulls x

Oohhh, I like the look of it :) is it easy to tie? How much would you want for it?

IDK :/ make a suggestion its quite difficult actually Im not gonna lie, Iv watched numourous fb vids and still find it difficult, I can give u link of the woman actually she does all sorts of designs u might like one of them better https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/Victoria-the-slinglady/154164161265631 just look in her photos of diff fabrics..

Hmm the video I saw made it look fairly simple once you get the hang of it :) I hope so!! I paid £19.99 for mine :)

My mum told me NOT to buy a ring sling as I DO NOT need 2 slings booo to her!!

have my landlord coming over tomorrow afternoon I am scared :haha:

I also have the dentist in the morning, hinkybinky is coming over to watch Evan :) I am double scared!!

Gemma, sorry to hear about your friend and her little baby growing their wings :( how sad.

Its a shame you don't get on with that funky sling. I used my sleepy wrap a few times but I dunno, found it hard to get her in it tbh.ill keep it for number 2 ;)

See my thread in Baby talk about Evan's waste of space dad.

Sooooooooooooooo angry :(

where is baby talk?

Gemma that is so terribly sad about your friend :-( So sorry for their loss but at least they met their beautiful angel..

I was very sad not having money next to me BUT he did sleep for 9 hours and then another 3 after a fedd so I guess its for the best.. He is too big for the moses basket anyway, too long!

Ah I miss all the bargain shopping in the UK. Not much like that over here.. SOO many things I would love to buy.. Simple things like 3 packs of sleepsuits. I can only find them sold as singles and then they work out pricey as they have fancy designs and I just want plain ones you know.. Anyways, the weather is making up for it, it's sooo hot and humid..

Kayley your daughters are BEAUTIFUL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"