~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

I think she meant baby club xx

Libby isnt next to me either kelly, she is too big for her basket too, she doesnt sleep as long as that tho and last night came in my bed at 4.30 LOL x

A sneak preveiw of Libbys dress for a wedding we are going to on sunday, as you can tell she wasnt impressed with being changed again haha

My baby is growing so fast :cry:

She is so gorgeous hun.. Ah they are all getting so big so quickly

aw that is one cute dress :D

playgym arrived today :happydance:

Thanks Kelly i admit they are pretty girls lol.

Awww GG Libby is sooo cute and I love her dress! Is she a bridesmaid?

I bought OH his valentines pressies today :)

Paco rabane aftershave
calvin klein underwear
chocies
and my fave an experience day - a choice of 30 things to do! :D

no but the bridesmaids are in green anyway (a nice green) and we thought we could use this as her christening dress too x

Got my Mei Tai today, Evan has been in it twice, am going to take him to baby clinic in the morning in to see on a proper walk. Seems really easy to do up too, am v v v impressed :)

I have requested my username to be changed for reasons relating to problems with fob and another forum we post on :( So can I have some suggestions please...

weirdbeard LMAO sorry that was the first thing that came to mind because OH was walking past lol

Soph, I saw your post in baby club :nope:

Did you respond to him?

Yeah I did, then I blocked him so he can't ever contact me again :) Well he can but not so easily.

I have just ordered the Baby led weaning book by Gill Rapley...going to read up and most likely take the BLW route at 6 months...I did TW with Reagan so it is all going to be new...and messy from what I have read!! :haha:

Jeez what a horrible system :(

Yes, to be fair you can get excused days off and everything like that. Point system is for when you are sick, or emergencies when you can't make it. You would normally only get 1 point taken, but the second you call in late they take 3 points.

Sorry to hear about your OH Kala :( What does he do for a job? Never heard of a points system :s.

Hey hon - he is a production worker. He works at a meat production plant, have you ever heard of Tyson Foods? Anyhow, that is what he does. Most production plants of the like work off of a point system.

Silas, that's really harsh. I hope your OH can get the decision overturned.

It can be, and thank you. ME TOO!!! :(

--

I am so freaking scared, I feel like a child who just got in to trouble or something! Its just stress over here - nothing else. My poor kids have no clue what is going on. We are on the trip of finding things to get rid of. Thankfully we are down to our rent, electric and internet now that we have paid off everything else with his tax return. And we still have money left from that. (THANKFULLY) But we are probably going to get rid of i-net - idk.

He will find out tomorrow or Friday whether or not they can get his job back. He works for a Union, so they are working on that. We filed for his unemployment - but that is less than what he makes every week and you can only claim it for 26 wks. He filled out an application for another production plant - but if he gets a job there we may have to move again :( and he will make $2 less an hour or around there. :(

Idk ... this is stupid. Nothing ever goes right for us!!! :cry:

https://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu323/SilasLove/100_42913months.jpg

New picture of Madelyn for you all. :D

Looks like its time to find a new job. I got written up for hanging up on a caller yesterday so I could pick Jaxon up from my cousins daycare (she closes at 5). I had asked a supervisor if I could transfer the call, b/c I had to pick my son up. He said no, so I hung up on my caller and left.

He basically told him that work comes first, and family second. I do not agree with that. MY SON COMES FIRST!

Bartness, your boss was out of order! Is he a father?

I had Megan weighed today and my chunk now weighs 13lb 2.5oz! :o She is currently sat on my lap filling her nappy and making funny noises (strange child lol)

kayley..he is not a father, sadley though this is a common thing for the supervisors to say. A co-worker of mine, a single father, was told if he didnt move to the 4 am shift he would be fired. He said, there are no daycares open up at 4am, and he was basically told not our problem.

I have applied to 12 jobs since arriving at work today. And I am planning on talking to my supervisor about these things as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->