~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Thats awful! How can they make your friend move to the 4am shift! That is pretty much impossible unless he hires a nanny or something!

Im lucky - my boss is a very big family man and his family comes first and he thinks all of his employees familys should come first. I have the best boss in the world to be honest lol

my friend is in labour :happydance:

bartness - your boss sounds like a right arse!

What bollocks Bartness!! As for your colleague that is terrible, we have very tough emplyment laws in the UK and that would be constructive dismissal.

Ok, so I think I lost my Mei Tai :cry:

Bartness-your boss sounds like a total arse!
AM-how have you lost your mei tai?
I'm trying to draw a design to paint on the nursery wall tomorrow, it's not going well so far! :dohh:

Well I talked to my supervisor today, and then his supervisor. Things are working in my favor (my sups, supervisor just had a new baby a few weeks ago), and they are adjusting my schedual to either coming in at 7 or 730 instead of 8, so that I can pick my son up on time.

However, now my OH is having a fit, b/c he doesnt want to have to get out of bed earlier than 720 every morning....I think Justin is just being a right jerk, and selfish. He's lazy. SO what will probably be happening now is I"LL be bringing Jaxon to daycare in the morning and then picking him up also. SO I'll have to leave the house at 615 every morning to get him to my cousins by 7 so I make it to work on time at 730. so instead of getting up at 530, I;ll have to get up at 430.

I guess since Im the mom, all the sacrifices fall on me.

That's really hard on you Bartness, you are both the parents so surely you can both make some sacrifices?!

Bartness your OH needs to stop being so damn selfish!!

Well I took it out with me this afternoon and it was in the back of hinkybinky's car and I dunno if /i left it in her car (although she couldn't see it) or I dropped it on the street right outside my flat :dohh:

Ok so Evan has been having a proper screaming fit and have nooooo idea why. He wouldn't let me put him down, he just screamed, but fell asleep in my arms, he's fed, he's changed and he's winded, I took his temp and it cam up as 37 so normal.

Now he's sitting next to me watching Eastenders ah-gooing away to himself :shrug:

Jaxon has been screaming a lot as well...screamed the hole way home from my cousins house. Face was purple he was screaming so hard and so loud. Fed him a bottle, and he calmed down a bit.

I plan on talking to OH tonight.

Well OH got home from work, asked me why it mattered so much that I had to change shifts. I just rolled my eyes and said "nevermind" and walked away. After about an hour he came up to me to apologize, and admitted he didnt want me to change to an earlier shift just so he can sleep later. But he'll do it, so I can get Jaxon on time.

hey ladies hope all is well :)

afm, Maddy is getting big, she is still tiny and petite though, she is still in newborn clothes for her waist size but for length I need to put her in 0-3 months clothes. Breastfeeding is kinda going rocky. My supply is going down so I plan on drinking mother's milk tea and feeding every 2 hours to try and boost it. OH finally has a job hopefully, he goes tomorrow to the final interview but we have family friends that work there and he pretty much has the job :D. and me, I have been going to the gym everyday for the past week. I am already 15lbs lighter than my prepregnancy weight so i feel pretty good about myself. We have also been trying to get Maddy into her crib at nights, but honestly I have this HUGE anxiety about it, i dont know why

xXhugsXx

my friend is in labour :happydance:

bartness - your boss sounds like a right arse!

i was right! she was contracting - she had her little girl after just a 5h labour :flower:

hope everyone is well today - Pixie is sitting in her bouncer squiggling away and by the looks of it she's making a large present for mummie in her nappy :dohh:

oh and me and my OH have decided we will start to TTC #2 in april of next year :D

woohoo! nov this year for us i think :d

im so jealous! I need to finish uni and work for a year first :( financially we couldnt afford a child, need to be responsible.. thing is howcome people how dont work and have nothing seem to have 3-4 kids? (not genralising everyone but some chose to) I wouldnt want that tho I want my family to be as secure as we can be xx

Big fail for me!! Yes the mei tai seems to be go r as neighbour thinks she saw it yesterday outside the flat. So do I order another one ....

In other news I got my neighbour to look after evan so I could go swimming. Got to the pool and it was shut for school swim :dohh:

am booked in for aqua fit next weds and Friday and evan is booked into the crèche :) only costs £2 for the session plus my £4 for the class. Plus lynne will have evan most Fridays too :)

mummy's coming down tomorrow woop woop :happydance:

I got a new one! they didn't have the design I had and liked so had to get a different one.

I also bought an amber necklace for Evan from Dino Daisy. Can they sleep in them or not?

I also bought him some summer clothes from hennes :)

they can sleep with them but i got an anklet just cos im a bit ifffy with the thought. what colour did you go for? we got lemon sorbet on gold :D

I got a new one! they didn't have the design I had and liked so had to get a different one.

I also bought an amber necklace for Evan from Dino Daisy. Can they sleep in them or not?

I also bought him some summer clothes from hennes :)

Look after it this time :haha:

I've read that you can put the necklace around their ankle at night. Evan can wear it under his PJs (if he has any) :p

I'm such a clutz :haha: I will look after it :) Lindsey if u ever see anyone wearing it grab it lol!! God knows what happened :shrug:

thought it was more boyish :)

https://www.dinodaisy.co.uk/Multi-color-Beans.html

thats a nice one :)

we got this one : https://www.dinodaisy.co.uk/vp/JS-L...uk/760_211_csupload_19652776.jpg?u=1170909447

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->