~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

It could be to do with your second job yes. You pay the same rate of tax but don't have the allowances (unless you split your tax code).

If you weren't on the correct rate at your second job it could have resulted in the underpayment.

Do you have payslips and/or P60's from both employers for that time?

Probably not now :( it was 4/5 years ago :shrug: what a time for that to bite me in te arse if it is!!

But I do remember filling a form out declaring one as a second job though!! PAYE it can't be my fault can it? Not that they care prob the only place u have to repay there fuck up!!

I earnt around £40 for one job a week and £150 the other!

I am just so sick of being jealous of other people's lives and relationships.
I just want to be happy for once iykwim. Why can't anything go right for us?

Sorry to make just a me, me, me post but I am just feeling really sick right now about life.
I hope everyone is well, I haven't been on except for a few minutes to just kind read through a little. We are ok over here, atleast we are still alive anyway.

Probably not now :( it was 4/5 years ago :shrug: what a time for that to bite me in te arse if it is!!

But I do remember filling a form out declaring one as a second job though!! PAYE it can't be my fault can it? Not that they care prob the only place u have to repay there fuck up!!

Can you remember if you paid tax on the £40 a week job? Although if you filled a form out it's unlikely to relate to that.

Unfortunately the onus still lies with you even if your PAYE and have underpaid :(

Try not to worry for now and call them asap.

Hugs xx

https://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/180073_10150137193454468_654784467_7937998_6965413_n.jpg

Tummy time in the middle of a Calvin Klein store lol

We also went to the pool yesterday and Eva had her first real big swim, and she loved it so much we heard heard her first real laugh!!!! It was so beautiful I cant wait till I hear it again, I spent the rest of the day smiling.

Silas I don't know what to say.... I'm sorry your feeling so sad... :-(

Silas,,, huge hugs your way... Sorry babe, I can tell you are really sad. Anything we can do?

Tummy time pics are beautiful x

Big hugs Silas, sorry you're having such a crap time of it at the mo.

Eva looks so cute :) and aww bet you cant wait to hear her laugh again! I always try to imagine what Megans laugh will sound like and her voice when she starts to talk.

Megan has got into a night time routine now, I put her down about 7.30 - 8pm and she sleeps until around 1.30 - 2am get up for a short bf then she sleeps until about 5.30am, she has a feed and a nappy change and she will not go back in her crib at that time! She was fast asleep last night around 5.30am so i put her in her crib and she woke up straight away! Tbh i dont mind too much because we fall asleep in bed and i end up getting cuddle time until about 8.30 - 9am :)

Btw where has all the girls got to? Like dragonfly

Can you remember if you paid tax on the £40 a week job? Although if you filled a form out it's unlikely to relate to that.

Unfortunately the onus still lies with you even if your PAYE and have underpaid :(

Try not to worry for now and call them asap.

Hugs xx

I remember discussing what job to put down as the second one!! So I deffo filled a form out, like a P46 or something!!

Can't believe if it is that they have caught up FIVE years later :( And at the worst time possible!!

My mum is just leaving having re-arranged the flat :haha:

Evan has a playnest (Donut) to sit in now and the Spin and Explore, although I think he is almost too small for it now!

Silas - No matter how shit life feels sometimes you must remember you have 2 beautiful kids x x

Evan has been playing in his jumperoo. I went to the toilet and came back to find......

:rofl:

Attachments

• P1010686.jpg
    P1010686.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 5
  • P1010687.jpg
    P1010687.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 5
He is a chunk and a half :haha:

Here is a scary thought: November 2011 babies thread is about to pop up in the next 2 weeks :shock:

Infact Some November 2011 babies have already been conceived :shock: :shock: :shock:

Hehe.. Yeah I was conceiving right about this time last year.. SCARY and a bit saddening that our babes are getting so big. I love being pregnant and I really miss it..

Evan became more of a twinkle tomorrow :D Ironic it was valentines day isn't it baring in mind his dad is such a shit :D

yup it was around this time last year pixie doodle was conceived O__O

was speaking to my OH about a brother or a sister for pixie and we had said to start TTC November... and he said would it not be better if it was sooner?!?! so it may be sept/oct time :D:D

I'm fine for the most part ladies - and thanks very much.
I am just very unhappy right now, and stressed with OH losing his job and everything.

i am sure everything will brighten up for you soon hun - just think of those little bundles you have :)

Tommorrow is such a memorable day, for other reasons than tacky red roses (I HATE red roses :haha:):
5 years ago tomorrow Reagan came home from NICU/SCBU.
1 year ago tomorrow, Amber was no longer just a twinkle in her Daddy's eye!!

:happydance: Woo hoo, Pichi!!

The jumperoo must be tiring work Soph, I was upstairs putting the clean bed sheets on and also came down to this:

Attachments

• IMAG0167.jpg
    IMAG0167.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 4
Must be the day for falling asleep in jumperoos :rofl: Poor little babies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->