~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

So sorry Silas. Hope it gets better for you.

You&me. Plan is to start ttc when pixie is nearing one so they are closeish in age. They will be going yo school etc.. Near enough at the same time so then like you said you get your few free hours :)

:hugs: Silas.

Shan, I asked my doctor and she said 6 months for TTC, after 3 months the tummy has knitted back well together, I think if you want to attempt a VBAC next time around then it is better to leave it as long as possible after a section before delivery of another, but even then only about 50% result in a sucessful VBAC.

I wonder what it will be like with 2 under 2 :haha:

Number 3 would be my last, the chance of pre-eclampsia rises after the age of 35 and because of my history of it already I wouldn't want to add that risk into it aswell.

Oooh good luck to you ladies who are planning on Ttc again in the next few months, i was REALLY REALLY broody recently but have kind of gone past it now. I dont think i want anymore children, especially with Megan being such hard work sometimes. But i'll never say never as I may change my mind lol never wanted children past the age of 25 though and thats what i am now!

Megan has given me a crap night again. She used to be good at night so I wonder what happened? ;-S

I'm broody and I don't even have a man :haha: Oh well :(

I deffo want more kids though :) Just hope I can *somehow* meet a nice man... Not too sure how when the only places i go are full of mums and babies :dohh:

My friend came over last night and she stayed over it was really nice, few glasses of wine and million pound drop :D

Evan seems to be sleeping better (I am just putting him to bed with me atm around 11 bad mummy!!) He did go to bed at 8 and went to sleep but then woke up around 8.45 so more of a nap. But he slept from 11-2.30 then 3-5.30 then was awake ish from 7 but I just leave boobiy out for him to have as and when and I drift in and out of sleep. So feeling fairly bright eyed :)

Ok so last night I had baked beans on my plate and evan was on my lap and got a bit on his hands which went straight in his mouth, so he has now tried bean sauce ooops

Mum and stedad coming down yay and I am going to Chellas 30th party tonight, (Evan is coming too but mum is too help so I can have a drink!!) Maybe there will be some fitties there :rofl:

Kala, dunni what to suggest about oh :hugs:

Ohhh have fun at Chellas party! :D

Glad you had a nice evening last night with your friend.

My friend popped round this morning for a cuppa with her boys. Was so nice to see them! My mum is on her way round now too.

Pixie seems to be being sick more than normal - should i worry? :S

libby is being sick a lot manda think she is being a bit greedy as she is taking more than usual but she has started pooing loads! like every day and it was once every2 days yesterday it was 11am and 1am!? and she is having wet pumps too this has been going on for a week and they are up her back poohs too? wtf? I also find she is sick if I dont wind her properly and she lies down to play ect.

Im also broody but after the hell this one give me at bed time like kayley - im reluctant for another one, maybe after uni ect when she is 4-5 Idk? by that time will i want to start again ?? lol I do want more kids but this one has def been an eye opener LOL!

have fun soph! wish we had another party to go to, going out with my friend next week tho :happydance: daddys are watching babas

sorry silas :hugs: hope everything is ok

SB - Lovely pics xx

Pixie's fussy with the bottle just now. one time she'll take 6oz then the other bottle she'll take like 4oz :dohh: she's sleeping just now but i hear wiggling. getting her to settle without a dummy seems to be working though... she sleeps for longer too.

best thing to remember Gemma is that no 2 babies are alike :) i'm sure Libby would like a brother or sister hehe

i'm on the hunt for nice looking wooden letters. going to decorate them with little glittery beads,crystals etc... to go in munchkins room

I have had 2 days of awful sick, last night it wouldn't stop!!!! I had to give Evan some gaviscon so am gonna start on that again and see if it helps.

thanks hun. i'm just paranoid about her falling yesterday n all...

feeling rather creative today. been on ebay and found some wooden letters. now i need to buy a shit load of glitter and gems :haha:

Its alright ladies - just lots of stress over here. OH and I spending too much time together since he lost his job. We don't get along well enough lol.

thanks hun. i'm just paranoid about her falling yesterday n all...

feeling rather creative today. been on ebay and found some wooden letters. now i need to buy a shit load of glitter and gems :haha:

ooo u can make me one and Il pay you for it :thumbup: u are very artistic x

glad to hear it silas :thumbup:

i could do? i need to find out how much it's gunna cost me to make Pixie's :) i think i worked it out as £20 for 5 letters plus the buying of all the glitters and gems and stuff :) they're thick MDF letters off ebay :)

Oh my, Jaxon is 3 months old today. How time is flying. He's growing so fast, rolling over now for about 3 wks. Most everyone tells us its to early for him to be rolling over....just means Jaxon is a GENIOUS! hehe

Goooooo Jaxon :)

Hi Jo-Hope you had a good weekend too!!

Typed the longest message on here but it got gobbled up somehoe.. grrr.. Super hot in SA today, dare I say too hot?!

Chat soon

x

Well it's shitty in England!!!

I am making my first ever roast dinner lol!! It was on m list of things to do before I turn 30 :rofl:

yummy, I love roasts!

I wish it was hot in Fargo. But no, its cold was 9 degrees F at 630 this morning. Cant wait till spring as Im sick and tired of the cold...but of course when spring comes so does the flood.....and I hate the flood too.

:hi: just having a lazy day with hubby and catching up on washing and housework :/ made some yummy leak and potato soup but no roasts here :cry: x

I knnow this has been posted previously but I can't find it.

I think Megan is constipated (actually I'm pretty damn sure!) what have you used to help baby go to the loo? Was it prune juice and how do you give it to babe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->