~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Crappy night here again!! Woke for a feed at half 12 and by 2am was seriously whingeybi can't settle him. I also can't be arsed cis I'm so tired so he comes in with me.

Rod. Back. I know :(

Could it also be the 4 month regression Soph?...maybe he will come through it in a few weeks then sleep better, a few posts I have read have said that can be the case? *finger's crossed*

I am waiting for this regression thing...can't in all honesty say I remember it happening with Reagan (but then I never had BnB so wasn't aware of so much)...do all babies go through it?

how can they regress id they have never been good :haha: anymore regressing and she would be progressing !

I feel your pain soph, libby is the same - she came into my bed 5 as I just couldnt cope anymore.. we have a massive fight on our hands everytime she is tired and try to get her to nap or go to sleep for bed! Iv run out of ideas :shrug: I think me and hubby are near divorce to be honest.. I constantly nit pick and im driving a wedge between us cos Im so tired and grumpy, we are arguing loads and I really dont want libby to pick up on that!

She is such a chatterbox these days though, if you seen the vid I posted on fb you know what I mean, she sis in her bouncer at the mo chattering away to herself and her toy!

You&Me - I always use bepanthan and I put a bit on at night so I dont have to change her nappy if its not to full so I can cause minimal disturbance and Iv never had any problems I think bepanthan is different to sudacrem though.. Libby has never had a sore bum, just a little redness once in a blue moon. we have a 50" tv and I hate it lol oh insisted her needed one as he watches loads of films and bluerays! I think when ppl come in and see it they think we belong on jeremy kyle, im pleased its plasma cos its over a year old and starting to burn images in so im not sure its gonna last all that much longer! x

enjoy the weaning soph!

I put some breastmilk on Amber's bum, got some Metanium and rung sainsburys to see if I can change the Pampers simply dry nappies (I have 120 left) they said I can, also emailed Pampers, as wasn't aware until someone pointed out on here to me that they have a bad review and are known for burning babies bums :nope: they have emailed me back and are supposedly sending out coupons to cover the cost I paid out.

Gemma, I didn't think we needed a telly at 42 inches...but like your hubby, mine insisted we did...I should have got a tape measure out before ordering it...it's bloody mahoosive!! Luckily our lounge is pretty big as it doubles up for the dining table too, so we can get away with it...just!!...:hugs: I nitpick at Allan all the time, and we too argue more than ever since Amber came along (and she is a good sleeper)...I think it takes huge adjusting in any relationship when a little person changes the equation, I hope things get better for you.

Hope all mummies and babies are okay today?

Woo hoo, toys in Tesco for cheap haha. Just went n got pixie some toys :D got my supply of teething granules too

we use pampers when we are in sposies have had no probs, i find huggies rubbish :haha:

Jaxon cant use pampers at all not even the pampers sensatives wipes. If we use either he breaks out imediatly in a horrible rash, and I have to go to docs to get his prescription renewed. I yelled at my mom for using pampers sensative on him last weekend, she paid for the diaper rash cream though! Thank god, as its expensive. I then brought over a stash of diapers and wipes for my moms house.

Huggies are the only way to go, they dont cause rashes and dont leak. Will never switch out of Huggies.

I hate Huggies. Lol. My kids seem to pee straight through them. I use store brand Dollar General and they do better for me. I get 52 diapers for Joseph and 50 diapers for Maddy plus 216 wipes for $22. Now I don't live too close to a walmart so that may be the main reason. But I like DG brand diapers. They are good for us.

I started a thread on whether it was the regression so who knows. He's not properly teething but I think it is uncomfortable for hi at times!

HV at the session said I should be consistent (this is my problem) as I am on my own I have no back up!! But maybe I should just try and crack it, thing is I am not too sure what the damn problem is :haha:

I have just spent a bomb in ASDA, nit much for Evan a few sale bits but I got some make up and food and random crap to see me through the month :D

I also fed him in the cafe, alone GO ME :D

I use Pampers too-never got on well with huggies just because they seem to leak all the time..
We havent had nappy rash except for when he was anti biotics and i found leaving him nappy-free for a while worked wonders!
Gemma, my husband is driving me insane. He really needs to start working soooooon. He just is not used to being around kids and now he is here all day with a whining 2 year old and and a 3 month old he cant take it and is so snappy, that is when he is not playing playstation. so all day i listne to facking gran tourismo and cars going round and round on the tv. it is literally doing my head in and i am sooo close to going and staying with my folks till he starts work because i think he needs some time out and we have spent everyday together for 3 months now (face palm). dont get me wrong, he is a wonderful husband and dad but its all a bit much now especially with all the stress we have had lately and the big move etc.. actually feeling a bit down about it all but anyway. moving right on..

my little man is going 8pm-4am.. not bad. quick feed and down again till about 8/9am :) although he stays with me from 4am because i know how fast they grow and i am relishing in his littleness :)

He is looking at me now with those big beautiful blue eyes and i bet will ask for milk soon as it has been two hours.. so i better go *she says with the sound of cars going round and round and round in the background*

am interested in this whole regression thing, thats how it feels sometimes-and I am talking about Addison not warren hahahahahahahahahahahaha

We also use Pampers and Georgie has never had a sore bum. I never use a cream on him (unless he needs just a touch in his little creases) and always wipe with water and cotton wool. I cant get on with Huggies, they feel really stiff and leak for us.

I think George may be teething, he is very dribbly and keeps rubbing his fist along his bottom gums. I have used teething gel and have got some powder in that you put on their tongue but have not used the powder yet, does any one know if the powder is better than the gel? I am worried about using the powder in case he isn't teething and just being grumpy. Its so had to tell!

Sophie you should see the rod I have made for my back, its huuuuuge :haha: George only ever co-sleeps at night and has all day naps on me (unless we are out) and my poor hubby is still in the spare room! He doesn't mind though as he gets up for work at 5.30am and George still wakes every 3 hours for a feed.

Hey Jo :wave: How are you and little Georgie doing?

We are fine honey, always on here but not always able to post as Georgie often makes me hold my boob while he feeds. Fussy boy! Hope Amber's poor little bum soon heals up x

Georgie now weighs 11lb 12.5 oz. He is positively chunky :happydance:

anyone using TT bottles in ASDA they were 2 for £15 but there was 3 in a pack so you get 6 bottles (9oz) for £15 :)

the powder is far better than the gel :) they don't lick it off :haha:

AM - i've got 12 TT bottles - if i buy anymore ill get told off :rofl:

i only have 6 but i think its all i need tbh or il just get lazy and they will pile up

woohoo go georgie chunking up x

:happydance: Amber's bum is looking better already!!

Most types of Pamper's she is fine with, just seems to be the simply dry ones causing the problem, so nappies changed, mixture of breastmilk and metanium on her bum and over the course of today it is looking so much better!!

Glad Amber's bum is getting better already you&me!
Joseph never had a bum rash until he got a rash that spread over his entire body! Maddy hasn't gotten one yet (knock on wood).

Joseph is sick and Madelyn is being cranky in swing!

for anyone who has little one's with problems with wind - i highly recommend colocynth. really good stuff :)

Gemma - i've got 12; rotation of 6 and 6 :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->