~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

My attempt of a new picture of Madelyn was unsuccessful from my iPod touch :( How sad!

If you were on my facebook and no longer are, just send me another friend request. My OH is very idiotic and decided to just start deleting people to "mess with me" :growlmad:

Gosh, I am completely spamming this thread at this point! :haha:

The new picture of Maddy :D
https://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu323/SilasLove/IMG_00202.jpg

Kala you changed your name on facebook?

I have 9 bottles (and 2 of the little ones and I don't even FF) Plus a dr browns one!! but will be handy for when I make the switch.

Pichi what does that wind stuff do?

Yeah hon its Joseph Kala Silas now :thumbup:

Or better yet - https://www.facebook.com/jksilas

Hi kayley, one oz prune juice to two oz water - it's magic potion ;)

Jo xx

Thanks hun! She was in so much pain bless her, it panicked me a little. Shes had an explosion now though and shes happier thank god!

I am at work bored as its slow. So I stopped in on the First Trimester board....November Sparklers 2011 thread has started!!! Crazy!

Nooooooo this makes me feel sad lol best wishes to them all though

Its strange how different nappys work differently for different babies! For Alysha only pampers worked for her.
For Megan only huggies are good. We've tried all store brands and pampers and huggies are the only nappies that don't leak on her!

So far we have found:
Huggies are okay.
Tesco are brilliant.
Pamper's simply dry ~ are crap..literally!!
Morrisons leak out of the legs.
Sainsburys leak up the back.
Boots are complete rubbish and leak everywhere!!

The only one we haven't tried is Asda's :haha:

forgot to tell you ladies, I am starting knitting classes at the local wool shop :rofl: £5 for an hour and you get projects, first thing is a baby hat :haha:

Hi kayley, one oz prune juice to two oz water - it's magic potion ;)

Jo xx

Thanks hun! She was in so much pain bless her, it panicked me a little. Shes had an explosion now though and shes happier thank god!

 for poo!!

I have 6 9oz and 4 5oz bottles but because I use the powder containers I can only make up 7oz and 4oz respectively. He only has 1-2 bottles a day anyway so plenty for us. Typical!

*heads off to see if she is still "Silas'" friend*

Lol you&me our fav's are Asda and Tesco - I agree about Morrisons!!

Yay Soph, you get up to bloody allsorts you do 

forgot to tell you ladies, I am starting knitting classes at the local wool shop :rofl: £5 for an hour and you get projects, first thing is a baby hat :haha:

That actually sounds AMAZING! You can grow up and be a granny that sews scarfs and jumpers that are way too big!! :D

I want to knit

evan has ASDA don't leak or get damp :) BU?T they are not as soft as panpers or huggies so leave marks in his skin as they are more "papery"

yeah took mum in there on saturdsy as she's a knitter, she finally finished evans blanket she started when i was about 34 wks pregnant (ill post a piccie in a mo) she bought a pattern book to knit evan some stuff when hes a bit bigger (9 month size) and i got talking to the lady they said I can evan too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->