~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

i've just stuck with pampers purely because i had tonnes of vouchers for them. ive not had to pay full price yet for any of them :haha:

well - my wooden letters have been bought, now having a rake around ebay for some awesome looking glitter :haha:

hope everyone is well :flower:

Kala I was also deleted so have sent you another request.

I will get round to trying Tesco nappies one day but so far have just stuck with Pampers as we have not had any problems. It would save us some pennies though.

I can't knit at all, I would like too but right now George barely gives me time to make toast let alone anything more!

I have just three 9oz bottles and two 5 oz ones that I got free with other TT stuff. They are enough for us as Georgie usually has three bottles a day and the rest we BF.

Wish me luck, I am just about to try and put a sleeping Georgie in his crib so I can get ready to go out to baby group!

Good Luck!!!!!!

?I got some sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!! Evan woke up once between 11.30ish and 7.45 :wohoo:

He slept on his tummy :)

Yay for knitting! I go to knitting club every month and it's fab, although I don't get much done at the moment.
Can't wait to see the letters Pichi, want to do something like that for Erin's room but not sure what lol.
We haven't been very adventurous with nappies, didn't like huggies so have just stuck with pampers.

you can get the letters off Ebay for cheap :D i bought a kg of glitter :blush: so i can get cracking on the letters when they get here. they're getting painted white, sprinkled with pearl glitter and a little cherry blossom plastic flower is going on the capital P :D

YAY for Evan!!!

your letters sound like they will be beautiful. I got block letters spelling out Jaxon. I however only painted them brown and blue and have them up above his crib, which sits against a green wall...looks cool still.

hers will be sitting either on the wall or standing on a shelf :) the walls are going to be half fuchsia pink, half white with a thin aqua border :)

Yep im part of the tummy sleeping club now, i cant stop her she is too stubborn! (Sorry i just seem to butt in here and read only the few post on the last page. Im too tired to read anymore lol) x

P.s - I used to be able to Knit, my mum taught me when i was younger. Wish i could remember how to sew too, would be very handy plus lots of fun@!!

Pichi her room sounds like its going to be beautiful! Make sure you take some pics so we can have a lookie :D

I just bought Megan a winnie the pooh light projector show off Amazon for £20. Can't wait for it to come through - just hope it works as good as it sounds :D

Does anyone think eating grapes could affect my milk? I scoffed some grapes for lumch then fed Evan and a few mins later he had red blotches on the left side of his face! they had a teeny littole pimple in the rash, almost like a bite (but can't be!!??) I went to the dentist and when i got back all gone :shrug:

Evan has a lovely big E on the wall that nanny bought him for Xmas, quite traditional just very cute :)

Well I finally have perfect teeth LOL!! I had 2 fillings, plus she sorted the rubbish fillings my old dentist did so my front teeth now look normal and did a polish too! All for free :)

As for the sleep for those who don't know although I think you are all on my fb, Evan just woke once between 11.30ish and 7.45 :) He slept on him tummy so shall try that again tonight. It was nice to get a block of sleep even though I kept waking to check on him :haha:

He had a 30 min nap in his cot on his tummy too :)

Ladies with tummy sleepers...

Do your lo's roll onto their tummy or do you put them to sleep on their tummy?

I put Evan to sleep on his tummy (even though i know it is against guidelines) and have had a little bollocking!! He can roll tummy to back but has never rolled back to tummy.

I started putting Jaxon on his tummy after I found both his legs sticking through bars from rolling over so much.

Erin still can't roll over :cry: I'm getting really worried about it now, I do a lot of tummy time as that's meant to help isn't it? She doesn't even attempt to.

Evan doesn't much, only front to back and im not even sure he means to. 4-6 months generally x

Kai refuses too and we do lots of tummy time. He does wriggle about alot but won't roll.

We use pampers or huggies now. When he was in size 1 nappies he had to have huggies as pampers leaked.

Was up from 3am to 5am with him last night. He was screaming for an hour...just wouldn't settle again. Been good as gold today though. Hoping he doesn't wake again tonight.

Thanks AM, I thought she 'should' be doing it by now and obviously all babies are different but I need something to worry about!

libby isnt rolling either and is barely attempting it to be honest and she is a couple of weeks older!

Hello ladies..
Yay for Evan sleeping nicely for mommy. Ashy loved his tummy and hated his back. Addi loves his back and cant stand to be on his tummy.. But he sleeping nicely now and has been down since 8 without a fuss.
my big news is we let our house out!!! YAY, financial stress gone for now but i have an entire house to pack up by Monday omg...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->