~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

AM if you need help with the monitor just give me a shout. we use the AC monitor and love it. i like the gentle glow from the light too to check on munchkin at night :)

like everyone else has said - if he likes to sleep on his tummy let him. he doesn't know what he should and shouldn't do, he's not read all the rules of the baby books. He'll do whatever he wants/needs to get comfy.. so if its on the tum that's where he'll go :) you'll find it helps if he's got trapped wind... Pixie farts like a trooper some nights :haha:

I guess cos he isn't going onto his tummy by himself and I am putting him there is my concern (being made worse by my lovely sister!!) He does get terrible wind but he doesn;t poo for days.. then he went twice today :dohh:

I had to share this photo of Evan with Stanley (hinkybinkys little boy) I think it is just soooooooo cute! First time today they were kind of interacting with eachother :)

We think they might have a civil partnership ceremony one day :rofl:

Attachments

• P1010716.jpg
    P1010716.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 6
hah awww so cute.

to be honest - people go to me "oh you can't let her do that" all the time. i know that she's 110% more comfy lying on her tum and sleeps a hell of a lot better so why not? i wouldn't worry about what your sister says... if Evan can roll then he knows how to get back onto his back if he wants to :) the AngelCare monitor is real good though. very sensitive :)

if he's got a little problem with windys and poops i'd reccommend colocynth to you. helps them with their wind (either up or down!) as well as constipation of they're suffering from it. all natural stuffs too :)

Not much u can do if they roll onto their tummy by themselves all the time. I put Elleah down on her back but she always rolls over, they say even if they roll, still keep putting them down on their back first x

Sophie - Like I have said, Madelyn has been tummy sleeping nearly since birth. And reflux babes are more comfortable on their tummies I have read so it makes sense. Perhaps Evan was uncomfortable while on his back and that is why he was being such a fuss at night?

Perhaps trying to let him sleep some on his back and then some on his tum to help you figure out what he really needs/wants.?? Do what you think is best. My system for Madelyn is a bit different - we have our bed right at the bottom of ours and when she starts moving around it moves our bed - I also look for her mobile - if its moving I know she is :haha: (What a system, right?)

Shan he doesn't roll onto his tummy, Iput him on his tummy...this was my dilema. If he rolled I wouldn't be worried!!

Anyway not as succesful as the night before! By 4.30am he was very unsettled again :( so he came into bed with me at about half 5, but still not too bad!

Thing I did different? He had normal formula not hungry baby, so hungry baby tonight :D

I am dying my hair and my head is reaaaaaaaaaaaaally itching, thats not meant to happen is it? I am sure I have used this dye before....

I also forgot I was planning to bleach my hair lol, that can wait til I go back to work and I have some money :)

My cousin is awsome! She made Jaxon a 'grandma' blanket!

My grandma had made a blanket for everyone of her grandkids and great grandkids. EXCEPT Jaxon and Blake (my nephew) as they are the youngest two and she has been very sick in nursing home for last 2 years. So my couisn took it upon her self bought the fabric and taught herself how to make 'grandma' blankets.

I LOVE IT! I sat on the couch last night cuddeling up with it to keep warm. I want one now!
And I cried like a baby when she gave it to me. It means so much to me that Jaxon has one of these very special blankets!

Sophie: Definitely making progress at night with Evan so that's brilliant. Also agree with everyone else...do what you think is best.

Bartness: That's a lovely thing your cousin did!

Feeling really teary today. My dad died 2 years ago today. Still can't believe he's gone and that it's been two years.
Going to visit his grave this afternoon with Oh and Kai . Oh is working from home today to be with me...bless him.

Going into town after as oh has solicitor appointment about the lease on our flat...once its sorted we can sell and get a house!

While there i'm going to get some weaning stuff and maybe New clothes for Kai!

:hugs: Kelly x x x

I have started buying the 6-9 months clothes now and even some 9-12 months :shock:

we're still in 0-3m here. got tonnes of 3-6, hardly any 6-9 and loads of 9-12+

Pixelle i'm so sorry :hugs:

We are well into 3-6, I think I packed all the 0-3 away as I got bored except for one cardigan and one tshirt! He still wears 0-3 vests though and a few 0-3 pj's. they were just cheap in ASDA :) x

we are in 3-6 too, we can get away with some vests and a cardy too but everything else is 3-6 I need to start buying 6-9 but do I buy summer things? x

i would say buy a mix Gemma. hmm Pixie must be kinda small :dohh: lol

Maddy is just now properly fitting in 0-3 and some things are too big. Long sleeves tho her arms Are too long :dohh: I had the same problem with Joseph tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->