~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Also meant to send Silas hugs - men are shit!!!! You do what you feel is best for your family honey :flower:

xx

Jo, we are fazing out babygros. Evan had 6/7 3-6 and 3 6-9 but I'm not buying anymore I don't think. He has pjs from asda now, so handy as he is so sick sometimes I can just change his top instead of the whole thing. But they are good to have for back up like if he is I'll or something, just for comfort :)

I dunno if evan is teething, something is going on in that gob! The drool, chewing, biting, screaming in pain sometimes. So the necklace is on, I dubious about if it works but we'll see when the teeth properly start coming through, maybe just a few weeks :shock:

evan loves sophie ( not me the giraffe) it's easy for him to hold and he sucks her face pmsl!!! He smiles when I hand her to him :haha:

evan must be fat cos he's always pretty much fitted in the jumperoo without support (nearly 2 months) his tippy toes just touch the floor but I still use a pillow.

Off to mums tomorrow, mainly cos I'm going to my cousins for a drink, Evans coming too, I may brave the train with the buggy and get a cab home.

Well fuck the routine :haha: me and evan stayed up to watch a woody Allen movie. Well I kept him up so he didn't interupt my movie watching. He skeot the whole time and I've dream fed him and put him to sleep (kinda in his side tonight)

back to the movie... Hmmm a bit odd, scarlett johanssen was in it ad wad the delicious jonathon Rhys meyers yummy yummy :)

libby is having 6 6oz bottles that seems a lot - u would think she would be sleeping longer at night but last night she went 4 hours and it took me 2 of those to get her back to sleep :dohh: she had a bottle of hungry baby milk at 8 and woke at 12.30 for another one! then woke again at 5 after i finally got to bed at 2.30 then woke up screming at 6.30 so i think she has a bit of an upset tum from the hungry baby milk :( wont be doing that again... didnt make a blind bit of difference and effin sick to say the least, dan is getting picked up this morning and i asked him if he would take her down stairs for 15 mins as i was getting angry with her and needed time out and he wouldnt so i ended up getting up and he had an extra 15 mins in bed, im not impressed :grr: he didnt even know how much she fed last night he had the much sleep... arsehole!

6oz is fine Gemma :) wish this one would stop being so funny and eat more again

:hugs: to those in need of one :)

Aww bless, it sounds like Evan may be teething!

Megan wears babygros. I love them they are too cute lol. She'll be on 3-6 months soon though :-( where is the time going?

Well Megan slept alot better last night! She must've heard me say that I wouldnt feed her between the times of 1.30am and 5am because she woke at 1.20am (ish) and the at 5am(ish) lol. Feel so much more awake today!

Hope everyone has a good day xx

but 6 of them tho? thats like 36oz and sometimes she has 7, she has jumped up from 25 oz since we changed size 2 teats

Big hugs Gemma. Men can be a pain sometimes! I get annoyed when OH wakes up tired even though he's had a full nights sleep! He knows better than to moan about being tired though lol.
I asked him to get up and change Megans bum this morning (I knew she had done a big poop! Muhahaha lol)

Morning .

Thanks again :hug:

Today is a New day so just going to get on with things!

Kai has his 3rd lot of jabs today. 3 this time. Am dreading it. But once they're done, no more for a while.

GG: Sorry to hear libby isn't settling. Got no advice, sorry. You've probably done everything everyone has suggested! Can't be easy for you :hug:

Kai isn't sleeping well. From 1am til 6am he was constantly waking and making noises...wanting to get up. I just kept putting his dummy back in and left him. It's been like that for about 2 weeks now and I'm so tired from constant broken sleep. I counted the other night. He woke up 26 times! I know it's not as bad as some though so just got to get on with it.

Started Kai on baby rice on Thursday...he loved it! Nappies are fine too so think his tummy is ok with it. He had some shepherds pie cow and gate stuff last night and loved that too! I know its a bit early to wean but Hv said to try him with it, so that's what I'm doing. So far so good. He only has it in the evening at the moment and i give him his bottle first.

Oh has finally been made permanent at his job! Was supposed to be last November but red tape delayed it. Now he gets paid for bank holidays and allsorts and its just peace of mind really.

Going to see my mum this afternoon...hopefully Kai Will be ok after his Jabs.

Oh and I'm not convinced the amber necklace is doing anything. The tooth is really coming through now he(top right) and he's in so much pain most of the day!

Kai's still in sleepsuits. Got to stop buying so many :lol: Think he finds them more comfy than clothes. Only dress him properly when we go out! He's in 0-3months still.

ahhh poor kai :hugs: hope jabs go ok today

ahh glad he is loving the rice :), im tempted to try libby in a few weeks I have all the stuff in but Im worried Im forcing her to grow up a bit quick as I she isnt showing any signs and its mainly for me as im excited to start weaning! plus she was 2 weeks early and I know that wont make a difference now but u never know :shrugg:

Well done oh!! and sorry ur suffering too with the broken sleeps :hugs:

but 6 of them tho? thats like 36oz and sometimes she has 7, she has jumped up from 25 oz since we changed size 2 teats

maybe you could cut out a night feed? but i wouldn't worry too much. she's obviously just a little hungry monster :haha: you could try her on a little rice maybe at breakfast of mid morning? i've already tried pixie on it... but she wasn't much interested just now

need to change from variflow to size 2... think that's maybe why missy-moo doesn't finish her bottles :dohh:

just went and bought some weening stuff as well as my highchair (AM and GG, those chairs in Babies R us are back in stock :thumbup:)

So what size teats should babies be having? Not slow flow? Im uselss with this kind of thing..

Weezy, life in SA is AWESOME.. had alot of shit thrown at us but I wouldnt move for the world. Love being so close to my parents and sister and inlaws plus the weather is amazing :) Glad Leo is doing well!

So we had 2nd lot of jabs today :-( Chunkster is weighing 18 lbs! But I promise he is not fat and following 97th centile perfectly!! Going to be about 6foot5 the nurse reckons. Just cant imagine my little boys as grown men all bigger than me and stuff..

Going to attempt a bottle this evening, maybe I should try my milk in it?

Sorry GG and silas, men are shit. (although we cant help loving them to bits) hee hee

xx

think I might head down today thanks, gonna get a swaddle blanket with velcro and some wedges to stick her on her side xx

Jo Evan is bouncing away in his :) Only been the last week or so :) xx

George was really moving his last night but I don't think he realises it is him doing it.

Jo, George has to have the thick Next book under his feet as he is way off the ground too. Its best to have socks off as he gets a better footing to move. He is also a bit little for the seat and cant reach any of the activity things yet.

Kala, George was really slow to gain during the first few months, but never lost. He is chunking up now though and put on a pound in the last 2 weeks. How much does Maddy weigh now?

:hugs: to Gemma and Kelly. Sleepless nights are the pits.

Well done Megan for her chuckle! :rofl: George has only done 2 little chuckles but then he is often quite slow in the happy department :rofl:

George also grows out of the legs in his sleepsuits first but he still has plenty of room in his 0-3's. He wears a lot of sleepsuits or all in one footless romper suits as I hate the way separates separate when you are holding them and you are forever pulling the top down and the trousers up. He has plenty of time for grown up clothes and besides, I want to keep him my ickle baby for ages, lol.

I think we may be having a touch of the regressions, as George has gone back to being super clingy and won't let me put him down again, hence why I am still showered, but not dressed for the day. He is asleep in my arms but as soon as I have finished typing this, I am going to attempted operation crib (it failed yesterday, lol).

I have just started looking at highchairs too. We don't plan on weaning until we do BLW in 2 months time but I thought it would do him good to get used to sitting up at the table with us while we eat. He was mighty interested in my ham sandwich yesterday :haha:

I also WANT a Sophie the Giraffe :blush:

Have a good day Sparklers x

Kelly, I still use the first size teats as I don't want it to be too easy for him to get at the milk or my lazy boy may decide to ditch the breast altogether!

Glad SA is awesome and that things are starting to look up for you guys now :hug:

I miss the old Braaivleis, rugby, sunny skies, and Chevrolet ;)

kelly it all depends on the baby really. size 2 teets do 3m+ and size 3 teets are 6m+ i find the variflow are just slightly snower than size 2's so will try the fusspot on those seeing as though she is 3months n all...

god, i still feel like we're in december! before i know it we'll be moving (hopefully!) and then trying for #2!

Jo, we are also waiting to do BLW but have Leo sitting in a high chair whilst we cook/potter about in the kitchen xx sometimes he likes it, sometimes he doesn't - lol

Deffo gonna start using the jumparoo today xx

I agree with you about clothes but his legs are just too long for baby grows xx we have some 3-6 which drown him around the body yet his feet are still at the end :rofl:

Soph  for Woody Allan films

GG  for men and sleepless nights

:hugs: to everyone else

Jo xx

Shite ! We fell asleep and missed the Jabs appointment . Will have to rebook. Oops.

Lol ooops we also fell asleep and I have to drive to Croydon my mot is at 2pm lol!!!

My sister went to hospital this morning!! Comenon twins hope this is it!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->