~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

We used to feed eva and go to bed at 8 but she would wake at 3 for a feed then at 8 for the day. Now I feed her anywhere between 8 and 10 and then she goes to bed at 11 and she'll sleep till 9 sometimes longer. So going to bed later worked for us.

Why is it that on work days I have to wake Jaxon up at 630 to get ready for the day, and on my days off he's screaming the house down at 5?

OH well, at least tomorrow I get to sleep in. my mom called me everynight this week begging to take Jaxon over night on Friday. Well OH and I have given in. We're going to have a baby free night. And Im in the mood for a Margarita, so I think I'll treat OH to dinner at a local mexican joint with some of that $$ I found floating around in my check book.

Bartness that is usually how it works around here as well. I wish someone would call and beg to take mine lol. Well I was away yesterday so maybe some other time.

GG I am excited to start and see how it goes. Only thing I'm really worried about are baths and lifting them up.

Don't officially start till Monday due to weather.

u should never lift.. idk what its like over there but here we have strict health and safety rules and you should always use moving and handeling apperatus and hoists xx

Yes, we have to use this little belt-like things - I can't remember the proper name. Hopefully I don't do any of it :haha: I only have 3 houses (3 clients) so I am hoping they are all extremely able bodied.

Had to share, Leo reading the paper with his granddad:

https://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l151/tigtag02/dfcdfbd1.jpg

I've just read up on night terrors, but it seems they start around 9 months at the earliest.

It has happened a few times, different times of night, different sleep positions, in my arms and his cot, but he is sparko and all of sudden starts shrieking and screaming, he seems asleep still takes ages to calm him down have to really hold him tight.

He went doen perfect tongiht, I even went to sleep too for an hour, the minute I got up to have dinner he was screaming even though he was well asleep when I left the room.

He's crying again now :(

Night terrors or teeth or something else?

Kai has been doing exact thing for a while now. I posted in this thread asking if anyone experienced it but no one replied.

Have Googled etc but can't find an answer. It freaks me out at night....its a proper horrible cry/scream.Poor babies :-(

I've just read up on night terrors, but it seems they start around 9 months at the earliest.

It has happened a few times, different times of night, different sleep positions, in my arms and his cot, but he is sparko and all of sudden starts shrieking and screaming, he seems asleep still takes ages to calm him down have to really hold him tight.

He went doen perfect tongiht, I even went to sleep too for an hour, the minute I got up to have dinner he was screaming even though he was well asleep when I left the room.

He's crying again now :(

Night terrors or teeth or something else?

libby does this too, I think its a wind pain or something

Could someone save me, please?! :(

I have swollen taste buds on my tongue that are killing me, it makes me so irritable with the kids. I hate this. :cry: I just want my tongue back to normal now, please!?

Just a quick drop in, I'm sorry to the mummas with bubbas having night terrors they sound very nerve racking, i'd be beside myself if Eva.screamed like that, how do you soothe a sleeping baby? Eva whimpers in her sleep and gets close to crying but doesn't actually cry.

anyway I had another great day, I took eva to the pool for swim class then got home and didn't all afternoon making masks for a masquerade party and a little outfit for Eva then tonight we went to the PPAARRTTYY!!!! It was so much fun, who ever said you can't take a baby to a party? She was well behaved, I fed her when neccessary and she napped on the birthday girls bed for an hour mid party. The party was a 21st and a masquerade theme. SO MUCH FUN!!! They had a slushie machine (not that I drank any), good music, great people and a very yummy cake :-D in such a good mood. Haven't been to a 21st in a few years but it really was fantastic I went with some girlfriends and they had a bask.

Love love

Will add pics soon

Don't think it is wind Gem as it is a recent thing.

The internet actually says to leave them as technically they are asleep so won't respond to comfort and you risk waking them making it worse. I don't know if it is night terrors the net indicated 9 months it started but god know what else it could be!

I find if i wake Kai he settles very quickly. If i don't , he'll go on for a while. I thought it was nightmares but the net says different!
Also thought maybe he was startled by something. But honestly don't know. He did it again this.morning.

Twice today Evan has been inconsolable :( He was awake both times, it starts out of nowhere it's so horrible :( Then I realised the last 3 times he has done it he had had hiccups after, I was thinking it could possibly be his reflux?

I hate that they can't tell you what's wrong :(

No idea about reflux but Kai doesn't have it and seems to be doing same as Evan.
Just did it again while sleeping. Wish I knew what it was!

hmmm perhaps as he is a bit old for colic now I think

Im home :) for 2 weeks, but have had to go to metro centre to hit primark as I forgot my all my clothes bar the ones on my back and a pair of jeans i stuck in dans bag at last minute lol! Libby has plenty of stuff tho! whoops!

hope everyone is well, its been quiet in here today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"