~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

I have Jaxon wearing 0-3 most the time (they fit him perfectly), though I have pulled out some of the 3-6 (still big, but come on its sooo cute). His 0-3 PJ's are starting to get small though....so he's mostly in his 3-6 PJs....

GG - Madelyn has been having 6oz a feed for some time now. But she has horrible untreated reflux so she probably sicks up a good 2oz after each feed :wacko:

Thank you Sophie and Jo for the kind offers-tto sweet of you. But yes, I need 9oz bottles lol.. And I only need 2 because I feel bad asking my friend to bring 6 bottles in her bag hahaha plus I'll only out him onto formula around 9 months.. Ill try again in the wanted section-managed to get 8 vests, 5 sleepsuits and some baby gap shoes for 15 quid posted! Get in! (not sure why I just said get in, it's like I am tyoing in an Anglo-South African accent.. Random)

The AC monitor, my friend is letting us use hers and I dont have a fucking clue how it works??? I turn it on and cant hear him but think he can hear us.. weird.. I do love the loopy light though..

OMG I still have so much packing to do I literally dont know how we going to do it all..

Kelly, so sorry it's a bit of a rough day-bet he is smiling down at you and your grgeous little one though x x x x x hugs babe x x x x x

I know there is something else I wanted to ask but cant for the life of me rememebr (and dont worry about the itching Soph, it happens to me loads when I used to do my own hair haha!)

2 questions:

1 for uk memebers, best place to order amber necklace and sophie from??

2 for everyone-how the heck do i get my child to take milk from the bottle. he has refused twice today, taking only once from tt bottle-refused avent before but refused tt bottle for next feed.. HELP!

Pixie is totally off her bottle so sometimes she'll take 6 - sometimes she'll take 4oz. she seems happy and is gaining weight so i guess i shouldn't worry. going to try different teets though just incase... although she is on variflows..

Kelly - i got my amber anklet from DinoDaisy.co.uk she also has an ebay account :thumbup: as for Sophie giraffe (which i NEED to get still) Amazon does them :) i found the cheapest place for them though is https://www.lesters-nurseryworld.co.uk/details.php?product=12708 although you need to pay P&P from there so i guess it's 6 n 2 3's really

What exactly is a Sophie Giraffe? I mean, why is it so special? :shrug:

OMG! Joseph is actually watching cartoons :wacko: :D He will never just chill and watch cartoons, the only one I have ever seen him sit and watch was Sid the Science Kid and that was a bit rare and short lived. :haha: I am amazed lol.

Guess its time to get the Your Baby Can Read DVDs back out and try them again - although I am sure I am jumping the gun :haha:

Ugh, I really want to stay in our apartment! :( Since OH has lost his job it seems that we will have to move, and I would rather stay. I don't want to move again!!! Especially to a place where there are no washer and dryer hookups so then we have to get rid of our washer and dryer and start going to the laundry mat or something of the like. :(:( Just so many things I don't want to do!!

We have a Sophie, it was a present from one of my colleagues-mostly due to my giraffe obsession,although Erin does love to chew her, and fling her at the dog :haha:
Erin has 4-5oz every 4 hours now and I noticed this morning that she's growing out of her 0-3 babygros, in the leg anyway, still a bit more room in the body but I'll have to get some 3-6 ones I think.

I have been meaning to ask you ladies this question for some time, but have managed to always forget or put it off!

What is the crime rate like over there? I mean, is it anything like the U.S.? Also, how do I go about moving over there and becoming a citizen? :haha: No, seriously, I am considering it! lol

This is Sophie Kala :) It is a plastic squeaky giraffe that has ben a top baby toy for years! It is because it is easy to hold and chew. Evan loves his! They are about £12 I think!

Kelly, I also got my amber necklace for Evan from Dino Daisy :) It was £12 I think. I am not convinced it works though :(

Kala the crime rate depends on where you live! I have never felt unsafe walking the streets but have had my house burgled whilst sleeping, my car broken into twice etc As for moving here, not easy, the same as us moving to the US I'm afraid :( Marrying a Brit would help :D

Attachments

• P1010677.jpg
    P1010677.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 4
This is Sophie Kala :) It is a plastic squeaky giraffe that has ben a top baby toy for years! It is because it is easy to hold and chew. Evan loves his! They are about £12 I think!

Kelly, I also got my amber necklace for Evan from Dino Daisy :) It was £12 I think. I am not convinced it works though :(

Kala the crime rate depends on where you live! I have never felt unsafe walking the streets but have had my house burgled whilst sleeping, my car broken into twice etc As for moving here, not easy, the same as us moving to the US I'm afraid :( Marrying a Brit would help :D

I may have to do that! :D:haha: Most of them sound like good husbands at least. :haha:

Have any of you girls searched for the crimes reported in your postcode area?
We looked at ours, we've had 65 crimes and most of them were antisocial behaviour.

df got banned? oh y?, havnt seen her around lately come to think of it

dont move here country is a mess, crap government only out for the upper class xx

:haha: GG

Honestly, sounds so much better than here! If you have a job and want assistance from the government for anything you have to lie - because once you make over $1,000.00 a month you are screwed.

For reasons check baby club, the admin created a thread and closed it so people know why. And also remember the rules of BnB, you cannot discuss banned members.

Thank you ladies. Been a terribly hard day much harder than I thought it'd be. But I'll get through it :)

For ban reasons please see here:

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/545264-banned-aob1013-dragonfly.html

General Note: Please keep this thread on-topic (rather than the contents of the link), otherwise we will have to lock it.

I posted new pictures of Jaxon on facebook. OH decided to do his hair one night...Jaxon does not looked impressed in the pictures!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->