~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Good luck to your sister Soph! I love being an Aunty its so much fun (of course being a mommy is 100X better though).

So Jaxon is a mover. Nuff said. Put him down for the night at 830 last night, and I've been up checking on him probably once every two hours all night. He's been all over his crib. Rolling all over the place.

And last night before bed, after bath it was play time. We put him on his new blanket on the floor...turned around to get a glass of juice...and he was right next to the back door...the little bugger rolled accross the room!.

And he's trying to crawl...quite scary. he's two young. OH reckins he'll be crawling by 4 mths. Im not so sure.

haha jaxson sounds like Pixie. she's a wee sausageroll :haha: after she had her accident she's not stopped rolling!

i feel like i'm on a spending spree! i've bought a funky carseat for her when she hits 1. it was in the sale and it does her till she's 12! so i thought well, we're gunna need it :haha: also got some freezer trays and highchair coming :thumbup:

Well my job orientation is next to mcdonalds so I can get wifi on my iPod but the battery is low so no clue if it will still b up and going at lunch

:hi: girls libby is now 15lb 1oz if you havnt already saw on fb! she has jumped up to 75 centile! from the 50th!

I got her a highchair but not the pasta one I just got the spotty jelly one IDK why really pasta is better :dohh: well actually I do the jelly had the watermelon cushion in the display model so I thought it was part of it and it looked comfy for her to fit in but I got it home and its not there and I only found out it wasnt meant to by looking online.. we are just gonna keep this one tho, it will do (plus iv ripped all the foam off the legs and stuff and put it together) :haha: the tray doesnt come off but never mind it will do its job and was only 27 quid so cant grumble!

Im fed up of so many ppl calling libby a boy!! ffs! just cos she isnt dressed in candy floss pink everyday but she clearly had a denim skirt on and stripy blue tights?? would I dress my son in this attire?? even the hv called her a boy :grr: poor baby no hair

hope ur job thingy went ok silas

soph - gd luck to ur sis and drive safely :thumbsup:
Bartness - Libby is a wriggler and also trying to crawl before her time as well as walk, she is starting to attempt to roll now from back to front so wont be long.

pichi - im also addicted to spending money we havnt got, all on libby tho, nothing ever for myself apart from food ... mainly cakes and chocolate xx
x

i've been budgeting... for an Ikea spending spree :haha: i keep seeing so many things i want interior wise but i know it would be stupid to buy until we've sorted out everything house wise :dohh:

GG --I dont really see how someone could call an obvious girl in a skirt and tights a boy? Thats just mind boggeling.

I cant wait to go shopping for house decorations, but OH and I have to buy a house first...were still living in an apartment. ANd the closest IKEA to me is in Minneapolis a good four hour drive. BOO

Thanks GG its going well at orientation. On lunch now. I officially start tomorrow! And walmart called me for a interview too.

Ugh..men.

OH just told me that his check for my cousin bounced. And why did it bounce? B/c he doesnt understand budgeting and went out and spend $300 on parts for his new computer with out, budgeting for it....ugh..men.

Well I guess that means I wont be getting my new camera anytime soon. As I'll have to dig him out of this hole instead.

OK scratch that, OH is a dipshit yes. But...OH is not going to find out abouth is.

I just signed up for online banking. So I figured I'd go through make sure all my debits have cleared...and I found out...I made a HUGE error in my checking account. IN MY FAVOR!

I have my check book balance at $1200.

My bank has it at: $2238......

WOOOHOOO!

No babies but they have kept her in as she's having on/off contrctions!

Car passed mot woooohooooo!!!!!

breastfeeding is all of a sudden I nightmare!!! It's as if we have a bad latch, my nipples are killing me! I'm in so much pain I want crawl into a ball and die :-( I keep delaying and shortening feedings because it's so terrible, i'm going to buy nipple shields. Lasinoh is doing nothing.

:'( wwwaaahhhhhhhh

That's great Bartness!

Sorry Betheny :hugs:

Job went well overall - now there is tomorrow on first day of on-the-job training :eek:
Taking care of elderly people is a little intimidating .. but I definitely need the job. Just wish at this point that it was full-time instead of part-time but ah well.!!

I used to do that silas I loved it :) as long as u just treat people how u like to be treated you'l be fine :hugs: I'm training in peads now tho, there are only so many old bums you can wipe :blush:

libby seems to have joined those sparklers wide awake at 5 :shrug: no going back to sleep for this one, I need some advice really... she went down at 8 no probs no fussing or anything then woke at 1.15 for a feed and only took 4oz and went b down straights away :happydance: which is what we struggle with most! but she has been waking 4 oz later (ish) for her next feed... now I know she can go at least 7 hrs she has done it before so Iv only given her 3 and she isnt screaming for more so tomorrow do u think if she does the same give her 2 then 1 then water so she just thinks "well there is no point in waking"? or should I just go with her?

GG this is going to sound weird but i find that if I feed Kai late he'll wake in 3-4 hours for another feed. If he has his last bottle around 8pm he'll go through til 6 or 7am. Don't know why that is but i only ever feed him after 8pm if he hasn't had much during the day...and then it's a dream feed.
The later I feed him the earlier he wakes. When he wakes in the night i knoww he'll drink a bottle if I give it to him but he's not hungry so I comfort him til he sleeps. Libby might be different though as she might actually be hungry.....so probably not much help. But he was waking every night and i thought it was hunger when it wasn't. Probably not making much sense....so tired!

That's the same here really. Feed at 7pm, bath then bed for no later than 8. try to make sure at this feed she's been awake a wee but so by the time its food time she's getting a little tired. Since she doesn't take a lot during the day a dreamfeed happens at 11pm. She might wake at 4am but that's just a case of pippin the dummy in and that ties her over to 7 :)

If she keeps waking and takes hardly any try her on a few oz of water maybe yeah :)

i dont dream feed anymore as i found i broke her sleep and she still woke 2ish with a df, she has her last feed at 8 but the time we gave it at 6.30 she lasted till 3.15am :shrug: just gotta wait till she grows out of it i think x

if you feed her at 6 maybe do a wee top-up feed at 8pm just to keep her going? ah wait till you see. she'll be on solids and sleeping like a log :haha:

I have never done a dream feed.

Amber is still waking at 4.30-5am ish, this was the fourth morning now...as she just babbles away and doesn't cry I left her in her cot to see what would happen this morning...and she went back to sleep til 7.30am...so I know it isn't a hunger thing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->