~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Pixelle I'm so sorry you have had such a hard day :hugs:

Kelly I also used Dino Daisy for George's amber necklace, they deliver quite quickly if you want to order for when your friend is over (or I am happy to post on to you) although like Soph I am yet to be convinced that it works (although I dare not put it on him just in case, lol).

George still uses his 5oz bottles as he usually only has 4oz but then they are just top ups to his BF's.

We only went into 0-3 sizes at the weekend, :haha: I have a drawer full of 3-6's and they are huge! It will be ages before he fits in them. I want to start buying summer clothes but I have no idea what size to get him. By rights he should be in 6-9 but he is dinky so who knows.

Sophie George always sleeps on his side, if I try and put him on his back he wakes quite quickly. As a tummy sleeper myself, I long for the day I get my bed back so I can sleep on my tummy again, its so much more comfy! I don't blame Evan for preferring it :)

Can anyone's babies jump in their jumperoos yet? George can move his a little but I don't think he realises he is doing it. I still have to put the Next Directory under it as he is waaaay off the floor still.

Bartness Jaxon is so cute. Love his hair.

George had a slow weight gain, right? So did my Maddy. It was a rough time cause she was losing and not gaining there for a while.

Hi Kelly,

I had the same problem Leo wouldn't take a bottle at all. But everyday I gave him 2 bottles if he wouldn't take it i fed him myself. It has taken 9 weeks but he will now have a bottle twice a day when needed. He won't have a dummy though but i dont mind that.
Sorry couldnt help anymore

Thanks so much Louise! Think I just need to persevere then. It's not that I want to ff or anything, it's more for if I need to leave him with my parents at least I wont have to worry about him screaming their house down. he was absolutely fine and took any bottle until last week and now he refuses. Regression perhaps? He literalyy sobs :-(
How is little Leo????

:hugs: Pixelle.

Jo, Amber has only really started jumping the last week too, she also shows more interest now in the toys and can spin the spinny things and push the animals to make noises.

We are in 3-6 month clothes still...but only just :dohh: her toes are at the end of the babygros, so think we will be going up soon to 6-9...she is a fatty!!

So the last 2 night's my normally sleeping great baby has started waking between 4 and 5am...laying there babbling away and will not go back to sleep...she has also started during the day making awful screeching high pitched noises...what's that all about? :shrug:

Oh Kala. If any of your parenst were born in the UK/are British citizens and you were born before 1983 then you can apply for a passport. If you have any grandparents with british passports you can apply for ancestral visa and then live in the uk for 3 years before appying for indefinite leave to remain and once you have that for 2 years you can become British.
OR if either you are hubby are lawyers/doctors/accountants etc you can apply for highly skilled visa.
OR you could marry a fine englishman :) But even that you would get a 2 year spousal visa (subject to heavey interegation which I have experienced) and then apply for ilr and then apply for passport.
Oh or you could try organise a visa for studyong purposes..
x
There used to be a working holiday maker's visa but so far as I know it has been abolished..
try www.ips.gov.uk or google homeoffice.uk for any options

Leo doing well thank you, i was going to put him on a bottle but stll Bf, and although he'll have a bottle only from me!!!! Hows Addison and life in SA? Health visitor did say that babies tastes change aty around 3 months and if they did/did not take a bottle they could refuse/take one. If that makes sense.

Hope everyone else is well all the babies sound like they are thrieving. You & Me Leo slept through from 6 weeks and has started waking too. Only once but anytime from 1.30 - 5 and then wants to play!!

Sophie: Definitely making progress at night with Evan so that's brilliant. Also agree with everyone else...do what you think is best.

Bartness: That's a lovely thing your cousin did!

Feeling really teary today. My dad died 2 years ago today. Still can't believe he's gone and that it's been two years.
Going to visit his grave this afternoon with Oh and Kai . Oh is working from home today to be with me...bless him.

Going into town after as oh has solicitor appointment about the lease on our flat...once its sorted we can sell and get a house!

While there i'm going to get some weaning stuff and maybe New clothes for Kai!

Big hugs hun xx

Thanks Weezy...they are around the same age too, so must be something to do with that then :thumbup: Hopefully it will re-settle.

Gemma, I still have it, the best before date is 22/05/11...did you want it?

So I start orientation for a job tomorrow 7 to 4 and now OH thinks he should be able to go out without hassle because he has to b home with kids tomorrow. Well it never worked that way for me.

Hi everyone - hope you've all had a good day!?

We've had a lazy one as I was up every 2 hours with Megan again last night! Its getting to be a bit of a joke. She wakes looking for boob but I know she is using it only for comfort now! So I am swapping booby for an actual comforter! She has a thumper blanky, kept it on me all morning to get my mummy scent then shes had it with her for the rest of the day and has it now! She seems to love it! Hoping it will work.
I am not putting her to my boob between the time of 1.30am and 5am tonight to see how things go! Just hope she doesnt wake crying too much.

I came to this decision because I woke up at about 3.30am to find Megan asleep next to me in bed and my bra open lol. I have NO memory of getting her up beforehand and feeding her! Which says to me I am getting far too tired. I hate having her in bed with us too because of the horror storys and what happened to my friend (which I have mentioned before!)

So please wish me luck the night isnt too difficult!

xx

oh ps. Megan laughed today! Proper chuckled. Its soooooooo cute

Men just don't get it Silas.

I have been moaning at hubby this week because I feel like I have to ask him to help out with the kids, which then makes me feel bad...I try and explain to him he should be offering to do it because he wants to...not because I nag him!!

Although I do like nagging him :haha:

He detinetly doesn't get it. I mean he wanted me to work instead of him so badly but then now I see no matter if I work all the time the second I get home the kids will be all me. I bet he'll even say he should be able to go out when I get home because he was home all day with babes. But it was never like that when he was working. I can't even take a piss without him hollering for me to hurry up. I'm worried about the kids being with him all day tbh. He just is that helpless. Ugh

I was nagging Reagan the other day...she turned round and said to me 'mum I am sending you to jail'....my reply 'thank god, I could do with a rest!!' :haha: she soon changed her mind when she realised she wouldn't get clean clothes or a decent dinner!!

Lol. That's so cute and funny.

Sometimes I think I would be better off doing it alone.

Hi :wave: ladies

HUGE :hugs: to pixelle, I lost my beautiful mum almost three years ago and I feel and share your pain.

Kelly, I also used dino daisy for the Amber necklace although we don't use it yet as Leo isn't showing any signs of teething.

A big "YAY" to Megan for chuckling, it really is the best noise in the world isn't it :D

AFM:
I want a Sophie the Giraffe ;)

Leo doest really go in his jumparoo yet as his feet are about 6 miles from the floor and I have to put a towel around the seat to hold the skinny wee sod in :rofl: - I might start on 5 mins a day or so though.

We're just about into 3-6 months clothes here too although baby grows are naff, he must have really long legs. We've decided to only buy him PJ's.

Jo xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->