~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Hi Quazer :wave:

Your baby was born the same day as Sophie's Evan!!

A few of us managed to sneak into October due to eager babies...and a few more held on til December...but we are all still November Sparklers :haha:

ARGH! First time in probably 1.5 months that Jaxon woke up at 3am!

I am exhausted and have to leave for work soon. I hope I can make it through the day....COFFEE will be my new best friend.

Yep always sparklers :) good to see u here quaizer! I really need to update the first page! My laptop charger has died so I'm on my phone pain in the ass!!!

Evan cried at swimming lesson lol but he was hungry!! I got my eyes tested, perfect vision yay!!

I am baking cookies... Yum! Plus cooking in my new slow cooker. Will probs be gross bit hey ho can't really go wrong with chicken carrots onions pots tom purée and stock. We shall see tonight :)

Am I'm not even on the front page! :( Lol

Pixies asleep and I'm about to have 40winks myself. Real tired today for some reason. Our financial advisor is coming out to the house tonight to give us the verdict on our mortgage eek...

No worries Soph. its not really all that important, other things such as all of our LO's are more important.

Libby isnt libby alice either but I want to change it to that, i think you have 12 months to change right? x

Don't think i'm on the front page either :( boohoo.

Megan has been a little miserable today bless her, think she was consipated. She had an explosion in her nappy this evening! Not good when I was cooking dinner and OH was out at the shop lol. I had to bath her and change her in about 15 minutes whilst the chips were cooking. I hate rushing things :( She went to sleep at about 7.15pm too she was sooo tired

BTW does any of your LO's HATE baths?

Megan used to love her baths but ever since we took her swimming a few weeks ago (which she seemed to enjoy!) she now HATES having a bath! She will scream and scream until we take her out and cuddle her! Have tried making the water slightly cooler than usual and slightly warmer than usual. Have tried holding her the whole time, have even tried bathing her in the sink and she still screams her head off like the water is hurting her or something! :( Her baths always seem a bit too quick now.

nah libby loves baths, infact its the only thing that chills her out when she is screaming tired.

Nah I wanted to but dan was undecided and by the time of the appointment he said he would rather not as we hadnt decided, so it was a last minute change of mind but im gutted I never put her as Libby Alice as I look at it now and love it x

Pixie prefers a shower to a bath - she makes too much mess in a bath haha. she'll go back to getting a big girl bath when she's a little older though... that's if we have a bath...

Pixie is registered as : Pixie Blossom :D

just looked online and I can change it up to 12 month after birth so Im gonna change it to Libby Alice when I get home x

Well I changed it from libby Cain to libby alice just as u asked ;) yeah u can change it, make another appoitment. Evan is evan andrew :)

another screaming fit from master prince of st leonards!! I think that might have been wind though!

Evan loves the bath too :) I gave him a shower on saturday cos he was smelly and I cba to do him a bath, he didn't mind it either :)

got to get the twins something before Sunday... Suggestions?

silly Dan! lol

Soph - what about 2 little teddies and little matching suits for the twins?

I just put a new pic in my diary! You should have a look its so cute lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"