~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Hey girls, totally OT but any ideas what I can go to a fancy dress party as, theme is dead celebrities?

It would but I really don't have the figure for it lol! Queen Victoria might be good though can hide under a big dress!

My neice bought them a teddy each yesterday. I'll probs get some clothes as they are teeny weeny :)

Marilyn Monroe is too easy!!

It's actually quite hard as a female!! Trying to think of some old singers! The hippy lady from the mamas and papas maybe!! princess diana! Anna nicole smith..

I am having a 30th in august u are all invited :) either do 1980's or things beginning with s :)

Blah guess it dePends on ur definition of alright lol but yeah I'm fine.

:dohh: Amber and I have been up since 3.45am...she just seemed to think it was wake up time for some reason!!!

Hope you're okay Silas :flower:

Worst nights sleep ever i think :-(
It seems like Megan is poorly again :-( this is like the 4th time since being born. She must have the worst immune system :-( poor baby girl. So yeah she has wanted booby for comfort since about 2.20am.
Im sooo tired. Boohoo.

poor megan

slias :hugs:

soph ur a leo? me 2 :D I think its easy to tell a leo when u meet one

Libby had a 6oz bottle at 6 about 7oz at 8 and then 5oz at 12.30am then slept till 5 and then came in my bed and we woke at 8.30 for her next bottle. she is just in her swing while i grab some brekkie and a cuppa and a quick catch up. I really need to get her out of coming into my bed but bending down in the travel cot aches my back so much

its quite a nice day today, spring has sprung! my sisters friend is being induced today she has gone a full 2 weeks over!

I've given up on nights :( evan goes to sleep now yay!! But I just have these uncontrollable screaming fits. It's doing my fucking nut in :(

Migrane headach...will be long day. Cant afford to stay home and nurse it....

Jaxon woke up at 330 this morning too, again. OH got up with him b/c of said Migrane.

right now Jaxon is in his swing having a fitful sleep, will probs wake soon.

text my friend this morning to wish her happy Due date for tomorrow and when i text her her waters had just broke! :happydance: i'm jealous it's not me... is that strange? lol

:hugs: for those in need

text my friend this morning to wish her happy Due date for tomorrow and when i text her her waters had just broke! :happydance: i'm jealous it's not me... is that strange? lol

:hugs: for those in need

Completely normal!!!

And it will be you soon :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79