~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

haha i'm getting so broody it's ridiculous! second house viewing tonight so fingers crossed that this is the one and i can really not feel bad about wanting to ttc #2 Autumn :D

..it'll be you soon too :haha:

:hugs: kala xx

Sophie I had a 80's theme for my 30th and it was brilliant. I had a huge rubik's cube cake :happydance:
How about getting your sister on of those clay hand/foot casting kits for the twins? You could get one each but I think having both of their little foot prints on the same plaque (with their names & weights underneath) would look super cute. George has one where you can put a photo above it. They are expensive to do at John Lewis but quite reasonable here: https://www.borrowedmoments.co.uk

:hug: for those mums in need of sleep x

We have booked the date for George's christening, his gown is sorted (family one) just need to find somthing for me now!

i met my OH at an 80's themed party :haha: i had bright red hair, tartan dress, chunky boots and some woman told me i looked like a dolly and wanted to take me home :rofl:!

I met OH in a bar ... we both worked there as students and he said he spotted me standing at the side of the bar on my first day and thought "it's about time we got some decent looking lasses working here" LOL!

Ok so my baby is being so greedy?? growth spurt u reckon? she is draining 7oz bottles and is hungry every 3 and a half hours and screaming for more but is having little sicky possits throughout the day, I dont know whether I need to try her on a little rice as she isnt satisfied on milk this past few days! I dont know what to do?? x

Hello:flower:

A stray sparkler!

Not posted on this thread before, I was a sparkler but have been missing in action for a while!

I can't believe it was nearly a year ago that I found out I was pregnant and first posted on this site.

I am finding life with 3 children a little bit hard at the moment, more the older ones than Emily! She is not so little anymore though:cry:

My life is full of :laundry: :iron: :dishes: :brat: at the moment LOL!

I hope to post more on here, I don't know anyone else with a baby so it will be nice to 'chat' with others in a similiar situation.

I met my OH at work. He saw me sitting at my desk reading a book and told his best guy friend "she's cute" and his friend said "she lives next door to me" (he's my parents neighbor)

So OH foudn out I was having a hard time with my then boyfriend and not very happy and took his chance....rest is history.

Welcome :)

gemma do what u feel is right hun :) could be a growth spurt, u could up her milk to oz before trying the rice? If not then go for it bit I don't believe babyrice is the magic cure just like I don't believe formula is the magic cure for evan. He's being a proper pain in the arse tonight! Had a nap at 7.30 :dohh: why can't he stay asleep? He's talking to himself now after mahoosive tantrum!!

I need some dinner lol!

Got a night out planned woop woop!! SaturdY week my mates 30th cannot fooking wait :)

Aquafit tomoorow yay :) my flat is a shithole yet again :(

I refreshed just as you sent that!

I did a bit of research online and wrote this in my journal...

ok so I think she is going through the 16 week growth spurt at 18 weeks as she was 2 weeks early, makes sense, she is hungry ALL the time! So im gonna hold off on the rice and ride it out for a couple of weeks, she is going to sleep without a fight 7.30 - 8.30 every night though.

At least she is sleeping :) we don't have the hours of screaming but evan really isn't easy at all :(

I don't notice his growth spurts, haven't since he was about 4 weeks old!! I'm off to get some kip myself.

Night night my lovelies xxx

Jaxon loves his cereal (I know its early but he was ready) so tonight I tried a little bit of bannana along side the cereal. The smiles oh my gosh, he kept on smiling, and opening up his little mouth has he leaned forward for more...so cute! Sure it was messy, especially after he grabbed the spoon out of my hand, but worth it.

I guess I should go get a high chair soon...having him in his bumbo is messy.

she only sleeps till 11.30 then twists all night lol

well done jaxon x

Evan is a bit like that sleeps a few hours then in my bed. I want to try formula last 2 feeds at night :)

wow go Jaxon bless him :)

so evan is trying to sit up, he's obv not close to but is lifting his head and top of his back and shoulders, he can't really go in his bouncer now I'm case he flips forward and not long left in his bath seat either!

Can't wait to try solids but am holding on at least another 2 weeks to 20 weeks :)

Pixie can't make up her mind if she's going to be a good sleeper or not. she's been screaming from around 2am till 5am then sleeps sound till i wake her up at 7am - although i kinda slept in and she had a lie in till 8am :haha:

i

Afer we fed Jaxon last night he was trying to fall asleep, but we managed to play with hm and keep him going until about 9 when he started screaming b/c he was hungry again...monkey than drank a good 8 oz's of milk.

I swear in the last two weeks' he's become a bottomless pit, all he wants to do is eat eat eat.

Forgot to mention, OH and I talked last night and figured out our Evacuation plans, for the spring flood. If the river rises to much and the levee's break and we can get over the bridge, its on my my parents house. If the levee's break and we get over bridge into Minnesota, and glyndon is lost too, its on to my brothers in Duluth. If we cant get over bridge its up to Grand Forks to stay in a hotel or on to Minot to stay with friends.

Flood outlook isnt looking to hot for the spring. sandbagging operations have started. wish us luck!

woah that sounds a bit scary. i'm up the highlands so no chances of flooding here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->