~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

well Fargo is in the old Lake Aggasies lake bottom. Its completly flat, and a very volatile river running through.....

Here is a news article about the spring flooding:

https://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/310643/

Denis Walaker is the mayor of Fargo, and his predictions are normally right on.

Forgot to mention, OH and I talked last night and figured out our Evacuation plans, for the spring flood. If the river rises to much and the levee's break and we can get over the bridge, its on my my parents house. If the levee's break and we get over bridge into Minnesota, and glyndon is lost too, its on to my brothers in Duluth. If we cant get over bridge its up to Grand Forks to stay in a hotel or on to Minot to stay with friends.

Flood outlook isnt looking to hot for the spring. sandbagging operations have started. wish us luck!

That all sounds very scary to me. Good Luck. We live on top of a hill, which is fine in heavy rain (which thankfully doesn't happen that much) but when it snows we are stuck!

Geez Bartness that sounds really scary! :(

Hiiii Gemma lol.

I took my big princess to her dance class tonight for the first time (she usually goes with her dad) and I have to say I was REALLY impressed! I never knew she was so bloody good at cartwheels and handstands, she can throw some impressive moves lol she even nearly got the worm sussed lol.

Shes also in the older kids class (shes the youngest and smallest in the class and looks so cute lol)

Sorry bit of a mummy brag there lol.

Megan has a cold again! Shes 3 months old tomorrow and its the 4th cold shes had since she was born! Does anybody elses baby get poorly a lot? :(

:hugs: :( no sorry Kayley, Libby has not even been ill yet, well a little sniffle maybe but thats about it.. Im never ill tho so I put it down to my immunity being so good LOL! I mean seriously can not remember the last time I was poorly, never catch colds (i will now though!) x

I can't say I get ill that much so I wonder why Megans immune system is so low!? :(

It is just a cold but she has an awful cough.

ah sorry i totally didnt mean it like that, I think its just one of those things... she is little and there is a lot going about, its winter, we might of just been lucky

no its ok I didnt take your comment the wrong way, I just wonder if there is anything I can do to help make Megans immune system stronger. I hate her being poorly :(

I think the best thing is to let her get ill and it will build itself up x

Sorry to hear Megan is ill again :-(

I've had such a horrible week. First my car broke down and has given up. Not worth spending money on it...so was picking about not being able to get out and about. Then some complete knobhead decided to smash and break off my drivers side wing mirror. So even if it was working I couldn't drive it until new wing mirror is on. Luckily OHe's mum lent us some money to get another car...love it!

Kai's been so whingy this week and just generally doing my head in....I know that sounds awful but he's been crying so much no matter what I do.

Now the boiler has broken so we have no hot water or heating . I'm freezing! No one can come out until tomorrow night....which is my birthday and oh was going to take me for a meal but now its looking unlikely. God knows how much its going to cost!

Internet has been playing up again so not been able to post on here either grrr.

I'm slowly losing my sanity lol.

On the good news front...Kai is 4 months tomorrow! And the day after is when I found out i was pregnant a year ago!

Sorry for the rant...Will catch up tomorrow hopefully!

How annoying you havn't got got heating or hot water, I feel for you because its not really warm right now is it!

Is Kai teething? sorry your birthday meal is looking unlikey - I would feel REALLY gutted :( You'll have to do Saturday maybe?

Happy Birthday for tomorrow hun and big hugs xx

Happy birthday Pixelle! Mine is the 4th! March is a great month.

Sad to hear Megan is sick again, hopefully she gets better soon.

Pixelle, have you though of giving Kai any cereal? I've started giving Jaxon some every night before bed, and he loves it. Opens up wide and always ready for more.

My engagement ring!
https://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/189667_1899646733323_1306290029_2269290_6773340_n.jpg

I have to catch up on everyone. :thumbup:

A guy should have come and fixed your boiler today pixelle because you have Kai :-S

My friend had a wee boy :D 6lb 10 with just G & A

:hugs: pixelle
congrats silas

pichi - congrats to your friend (was it the friend who posted in your journal? ) my sisters friend gave birth to a whoppa 9lbs 9.5oz! she is just a wee dot of a thing too bless her, she wasnt dilating properly but had the urge to push and basically had to push him out anyway, she had pethadine but said it had wore off by the time she had to push! ouch...she cant walk just now :/

:hugs: pixelle
congrats silas

pichi - congrats to your friend (was it the friend who posted in your journal? ) my sisters friend gave birth to a whoppa 9lbs 9.5oz! she is just a wee dot of a thing too bless her, she wasnt dilating properly but had the urge to push and basically had to push him out anyway, she had pethadine but said it had wore off by the time she had to push! ouch...she cant walk just now :/

no - she's had her little girl though too. 8lb 4oz little girl with again just G&A. her labour was super quick too.. think it was like 5h or something! she had a water birth

Hi ladies :wave:

congrats kala :)

hb Kelly :)

I'm cooking a curry almost from scratch in the new slow cooker. Probs be rank lol :haha:

gonna cook some brownies now!! Go me!!

My sis is home! The girls kept punching eachother in the cot so they had to be swaddled :haha: she is also bf them both :shock: good for her!!

Not much to report from me really!! Evan is fine, really twisting and flinging himself about lol :)

Congrats Silas --Im jeleous!

Wow, 29 years old tomorrow, better make the year memerable! hehe.

Besided tomorrow being MY birthday, Im super exicted b/c my best friend in the whole wide world, that i havent seen since JUNE, is coming to Fargo to help me celebrate! She's bringing along her 7mth old son Aaron and her husband. SHould be fun were going out for Thai, and she's makeing me breakfast! WOOHOO!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->