~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Happy Birthday for tomorrow Bartness :)

Megan is 3 months old today! :o had her weighed this morning and she is now 14lb 7oz! :o my little chuncky monkey.

I've just bid on a bumbo on ebay :s

We are loving our Bumbo too, Georgie loves to sit in there and watch me peeling vegetables. He is fascinated :haha:

I have been busy making invitations for George's christening. It was booked for May but then we found out a few family members were on holiday for that so we have had to bring it forward and the only date we could get in was for the 20th of this month. I wish I had pretended we could not change it now as every thing is now so rushed. Oh well.

That's a big sparkly ring you have there Kala! xxx

I must drag my slow cooker out but I never know what to cook in it bar sausage casserole, lol. I did make a yummy cake the other day, the first time I have made one since having George. Go me!

We went to baby massage yesterday, it was really nice but George was not keen. Hopefully he will enjoy it more next week as we have another 4 to go yet. I am also off to the first of my postnatal groups tomorrow. A bit late but hey ho.

Best dash, George has gotten bored of kicking the living daylights out of his play-gym and wants playing with.

Love to all x

Congrats Silas

Hope all well, Leo had last injections today but it was 3 bless him. Also had him weighed and he is 16ib 4oz little chunky

Well I googles a curry recipie:

chicken
butter
oil
onion
garlic
tom purée
tandoori paste
garam masala paste
cocnut milk
natural yogurt

Can't wait to eat it, think it's gonna be quite hit lol!!

Can I have a boast please.... Thanks.

Just had evan on my lap he was resting on his feet with his knees bent and he stood up himself with me just holding his hands.

Well I googles a curry recipie:

chicken
butter
oil
onion
garlic
tom purée
tandoori paste
garam masala paste
cocnut milk
natural yogurt

Can't wait to eat it, think it's gonna be quite hit lol!!

Can I have a boast please.... Thanks.

Just had evan on my lap he was resting on his feet with his knees bent and he stood up himself with me just holding his hands.

Well done Evan :happydance: did he look really pleased with him self once he had done it?

George goes from lying down, to sitting up and then to standing up with me just holding his hands for support. He will be clearly walking before the weekend too :rofl: He looks really funny as he is so tiny, lol.

The curry recipe looks yum. must try it!

Walking in 48 hours?...nah...running a marathon for sure :haha:

ETA: Does anyone know how to gain access to that Girly Sanction on here?

and doing roly polys! :D

Well done Evan, strong little man x

aww well done evan! libby has really strong legs too, there is a pic of her on fb a while ago holding onto daddys hand standing on the floor, its hard to get her to sit down actually she loves to stand :haha:

so proud of the little munchkin actually she is trying to crawl LOL! she is a determined little thing, she also has a tooth breaking through, argh its making her mental and she is going mad trying to eat everyone!

enjoy your curry sophie, I fancy making some cupcakes or cookies! x

I want to make a cake! Perhaps I'll make one for Joseph's 16 months :haha:

I am bored, and Joseph is watching Your Baby Can Read, Maddy is babbling to herself etc...

Ooh Maddy is 12lbs 4oz 23in long :D:D

I want to bake too! Yes the curry was pretty yum and quite healthy as I used yoghurt instead of cream. Made enough to freeze some too :)

I keep trying to check Evans mouth for teeth but the bugger really resists! I am convinced his crying is his teeth!

Well he's not ready for weaning! I was naughty and gave him a teeny piece of banana buy he pushed it out with his Tongue. So we are on for 20 weeks still, can't decide whether to give rice or go straight to veges!

Got h to sleep by 9.40. He resists and cries I guess cos he don't want to go to sleep... I got him up while I ate and he went back down was asleep In minutes!!

Happy birthday Bartness :) Hope your next year brings nothing but happiness

Hello and welcome back twingletons and Quaizer :)))

So long since last on here it took 2 days to catch up so now I am up to date with everyones clever babies!

Jo, Soph, I am also a Leo..

Our rental fell through haha.. after we moved out haha.. husband is going to be in an awesome mood.. but at least he got a job: director of finance for the hilton hotel so I am already planning our next holiday whihc hilton group will HAVE to sponsor lol

Waves and hellos to everyone..

My little man has gone from being fine left alone to needing me touching him pretty much all day-any advice?

x

lol Pixie looking like she's seen a ghost :haha:
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/idontknowwhentoshutup/WP_000192-1.jpg

Happy Birthday Bartness!

Been pureeing carrot, sweet potato and courgettes today! We are on to day 6 of weaning and she LOVES it!

I weaned my twins at 4 months and they had no problems so started Emily last weekend. She has very bad reflux, the same as my boys and the only thing that eased it for them was solid food, so I am hoping it will do the same for her and she can stop taking Gaviscon and the Ranitidine syrup.

Been enjoying the sunshine too!

One of my sons had a friend over for tea this afternoon and he was awful :( His parents must be very proud of him. Has to try and explain to my sons that some words aren't nice for children (or adults) to use. I didn't expect to have to explain that aged 7!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->