~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Kala your OH needs a good slap! Glad you are ok now :hugs:

Well we are still hoping to hang on and do BLW here as George seems quite happy with my boobs still, although that may change. We have a BLW workshop on Monday and a TW one in a few weeks time just to compare. I have the BLW book & cookbook on order from Amazon.

Our sparklers are growing up so fast!

Hah that he def does!

So Joseph has taken off with Maddy's pacifier and I can't find it!

if u havnt seen my fb status... Libby has a tooth! Its broken through, im so shocked! I thought she would teeth for ages and now my little munckin has got a little razor on her gum and its literally happened overnight as I felt her gums yesterday and no tooth but was very hard and gums where white, she has been drooling loads and going a bit mental trying to eat things - like I mean really mental haha, she has also had a sore bum and pooping loads and feeding loads but could of been a spurt, she has had a little rattle well more like kind of a "wet" chest but no red cheeks, she has been waking a lot through the night but she usually does so :shrug: my girl is growing too bloomin fast!

Wow Gemma that s crazy! Libby is getting so grown up x

I am here Jo, only just though, lol x

aw yay for libby. Pixie's had 3 poops today! not runny though... and she drools like a mofo anyways :haha: don't think her teeth will break through anytime soon although her gums are hard.

hope everyone is well :D

Wowza go libby :)

no teeth here but all those symptoms! Could be tomorrow could be months!

I baked a choc cake today, it went wrong but gonna have a piece in a bit :)

not gonna mention Evans bedtime as not wanting to tempt fate!!

if u havnt seen my fb status... Libby has a tooth! Its broken through, im so shocked! I thought she would teeth for ages and now my little munckin has got a little razor on her gum and its literally happened overnight as I felt her gums yesterday and no tooth but was very hard and gums where white, she has been drooling loads and going a bit mental trying to eat things - like I mean really mental haha, she has also had a sore bum and pooping loads and feeding loads but could of been a spurt, she has had a little rattle well more like kind of a "wet" chest but no red cheeks, she has been waking a lot through the night but she usually does so :shrug: my girl is growing too bloomin fast!

Awww bless her! Is it a front tooth? I'm sure Megan is teething, she has been dribbling a lot and shes a bit miserable, plus if I put my finger on the rigt side of her gum she'll really bite down on me but if I put it on the left side of her gum she'll just try pushing my finger out with her tongue! :s

By the time Alysha was 3 months old she had 2 bottom teeth! Her teeth came through in 2 though. She has lost her teeth in 2s aswell funnily enough lol.

Ok I've been having a fat day! :( My belly is still porky from Megan and I really want/need to tone it up! Whats the best way though?

its bottom slightly to the left, yeah my mam said they usually come in two's x

:wave: there you all are

GO Libby you tooth-monkey. I don't think Leo is teething but he is just learning to put EVERYTHING he can in his mouth - it's so funny to watch him concentrate so hard on his hand and then attempt to shove it in his mouth 

What went wrong with the cake Soph?

Kayley after 18 years I have resigned myself to a lifelong saggy tum so I'm afraid I'm no help :rofl:

 to all
Jo xx

I've been here on and off, not posting much as trying to knit and it takes a lot of concentration these days! :haha:

Some if the cake stuck to the tin so I kinda squished it together then the frosting wasn't quite right. I told my mum it looked like agiant turd on a plate :rofl:

tasted ok and the sponge was moist :)

been 90mins since his royal highness went to sleep he had settled immediately tonight with limited whinging but he's woken twice already :( first time teeth so gave him bonjela, nirofen and teetha, dunno if your meant too hey ho, then 20 mins later he seemed to be hungry again :dohh:

he only had about 5oz earlier maybe 6 at about 8.30ish maybe 9. Yeah so 2.5-3 hours wish he'd go longer :( but at least no hours of crying and he's in his bed :happydance:

I gave him a bit of banana earlier his face lit up at the taste, then I offered him a piece snd he grabbed it and rammed it in his mouth snd was smiling so much but I took it out xos it was too much/big but nanas a hit!!! Baby rice tomoorow as I take that as a sign he's ready :)

Im sat up feeding Megan now but shes really fidgeting. She just cant keep still, her hands, feet, legs and arms are everywhere grrr. This has taken me ages to type lol.

3.30am and im still up, her tooth it driving her mad she is just growling all the time lol, got in car to go to asda and mum was gonna watch her even though she is at work soon but realised it was sunday :grr: no 24hr ! no paracetamol in house :cry:

Aww gemma hope u get some sleep :)

kayley sorry u had a tough night :hugs:

evan lasted til one I'm his bed and wanted a feed but went through til 6 :)

yawn well iv had an hour and a half :cry: its knocked her all to pot, does anyone know if it hurts till its fully out? like the full tooth?

I thought once its cut it shouldn't hurt anymore!? Maybe she has another wanting to come through?

Yes I also had a crappy night as my little missy wanted to usr me as a dummy :-(

Good job shes so beautiful and i can forgive her easily lol. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->