~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Megan has been really grumpy again today :( I'm pretty sure she is teething, she is drooling alot and shes not settled at all bless her! Kind of expecting another bad night tonight.
She also had her second lot of jabs today poor baby, she was asleep so I had to wake her up before going in to the nurse as I didn't want the jabs waking her! She bled a bit too so I asked the nurse to put a little plaster on her.
Hoping her dad will take her for the next lot in a few weeks.

Phills mum has offered to have Megan for a while on Thursday so I can have a sleep! I'm worried she will just kick off for her as shes been miserable recently argghh but feel like I can't really say no to her.

God one born every minute is sooo bad for me lol

Grrrr bloody teeth!! Been asleep for hour and a half and woke up in pain :( teething gel and back to sleep in my bed gonna move him into cot, but soooooooo annoying :(

. He does watch me eat but he also watches me wash the dishes, hoover and iron with interest and I know he is not ready to do any of those yet :rofl:
:haha: Thats the next step after BLW, housework training!! :rofl:

well libby had no milk from 8 - 6.40 this morning just a sip of water through the night and only an ounce, some paracetmol and an application of this teething stuff that my cousin gave me but cant remember the name begins with a and sounds a bit like anasol but not :haha: ! next step out of my bed all night :haha:

I dont know why but she never drinks much on a morning do u think its just her way, im hlding off giving her rice with her first bottle this morning as she has only drank 3oz! and has even been sick, Iv been assuming she wants one when she wakes but my mam said I should wait till she is crying for it as she just must not be hungry when she first wakes... gonna give her some rice about 8ish as I have a meeting with uni at 10 to determine my return.

Kayley - either that or a growth spurt :)

Aw Soph - hope Evan feels better soon and you both get some sleep

Gemma we use Oragel and some of the granules :thumbup:

Pixie was up a few times during the night. i really think these teethies are stopping her from sleeping :(

Think the witch is returning... Gutted :(. Have had spotting today bit annoyed as still bf I don't even have any ladies things in the house lol oh well a year was good going I suppose :)

woah, you're just getting AF now?? U__U i'm due her 3rd appearance at the end of the month..

Bf delays it usually I thought I might get a few more months without! Feel a bit down about it!

Oh well :(

I've not had an AF yet either! Mind you my locia did last for 8 weeks! argh.

We've had a good day today - I done Megans hand and feet prints with paint was good haha. Also went to Rhymetime for the first time, she really enjoyed it :D

was gonna go to rt thi afternoon but felt rubbish, now I know why :(

tmi but it's the brown gunk variety!!!

Gonna have my dinner give evan his bottle and then make me some pancakes :D

Sorry about the little red ferarri coming to town soph :-( I still havent had one ( I did bleed for 11 weeks post partum though!).. In fact, I wondered the other day if I should do a preg test cos even though i bf ashy till 9 months, i still had a period so thought it would be same this time.. omg imagine

how is everyone? been loving the weaning discussions.. Jo (coco) I have no plans on Addi weaning yet at all-I just know he isnt ready yet so will try go to 6 months if I can unless he shows more signs before then.

So since giving birth I have been struggling to walk and had major spd pains which i was told would go away after delivery (another reason i should prob test lol).. anyway, I went to chiro and huge problem there-whereas most peoples pelvic joints move when walking. mine dont. at all.. hence the huge pain in my fanny! and then he clicked my fanny.. wierd.. tried not to laugh as he told me "you just lie there while i sort you out' hahahahaha... also had mastitis last week.. NOT COOL! But managed to feed through it so we're back to normal :)

Few days since I last read but from what i can remember. weezy 16lbs thats awesome! Addi was 18 lbs at 14 weeks but he is REALLY long.. his 3-6 month stuff is coming up short already :-( too big...

As for feeling fat, I am so over it already. have lost 15kgs (about 36lbs) but still want to lose another 15 which is going to be tough since my hips dont move lol.. my sister is doing her phd in sports science so she gives me loads of tips, skinny biatch.

anyone else REALLY broody??

i'm very broody! have you not noticed my sig :haha:

i dont know what Pixie is weighing, need to take her friday to get weighed.

on the feeling fat thing- i'm there. i've lost like 20lb since having pixie but i want to loose like that x2 still ¬___¬ i feel like a chubber

btw kelly - to fix your signature put

https://swlf.lilyslim.com/kXdcp2.png

in [ img] tags :thumbup:

jus realised i've only actually missed one period so it's all good :)

Oooolala, you are so lucky you get to ttc soon :) WISH we could too but we going to have a bit of a bigger gap till we try for a 3rd.. Thanks for the siggy expo, i'm so useless hee hee
So do you want another girl? or a boy? How exciting! And you'll have a summer baby which is so awesome!

Hope everyone is okay?

I tried Amber with the baby rice, she wasn't much interested, so am going to hold off for now...had her weighed today...16lbs 11ozs!!! She has jumped from the 50th to 91st percentile...eeekksss.

i'm not sure you know. we always said we wanted 1 of each but my OH said he'd like another girl... we'd ideally like 3 kiddies altogether but it all depends. the TTC date all depends on if we get this house we're looking at just now too :)

Pixie likes the rice but gets bored of it and wants milk because she can eat that faster :haha:

Aw well worth the try-and go Amber on that huge jump :)

Addi is on the 97th, he honestly looks like a 6 month old and people oftne look at me funny because he doesnt crawl or anything-they're then shocked when I mention he is only 3 months old..

Pich 3 kids is awesome I think.. It's so nice having 2 of the same sex close together but then I guess whatever we are blessed with is wonderful. I would love a little girl at some stage. I am extrememly girlie which is why I'll probs land up with 3 boys :) It's all good. So when do you find out about this house?? HOw exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->