~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

we tried that pixie but we found it woke her up more, it def works better for us to have bath bottle then bed xx

and ahhhhhh makes sense ! ur so clever x

i'm waitin to have all my kiddies then do freelance web design from home with a side of digital scrapbooking :thumbup: a girl can dream eh? lol

I haven't tried it no pichi!! I'm gonna repeat last night tonight as evanslept alright, still woke but not half as much, not 2 hourly and no for food! He fed at 1am an 2am but that was it till te early hours. I must write it down so I can see how lon he goes for as I have no clue!

My dads coming down nex weeken and I might put he cot back in his room and try him in there he'll be nearly 5 months then and time he was in his big boys room :)

think I'm gonna look in the web for some nursery stuffri make it nicer for him. I like the boots stuff :) colourful stripes! Was gonna do hungry catarpillar but it's hard to get stuff so I might wait til he's in his bed (at 2) an get him the duvet set :)

Avacado is mashed and I used some formula to thin it out. I've never had avacado, as I hate quacalamole, but figured Jaxon might like it, so I tried it. he did good smiled through his bites and leaned toward spoon. such a big boy.

Oh and Sophie I have a hungry catipliller stuffed animal for Jaxon. found it at Kohls department store.

Hey everyone :wave:

As most of you know Reagan was born 3 months premature...since she was born I have been a member of Bliss, a campaign that helps babies born too soon, too small and too sick...can I please please please ask if anyone has a spare moment to click this link and help us campaign for the new NHS changes to not have any impact on these babies that require NICU & SCBU.

I have just taken part in a campaign by the special care baby charity Bliss, asking my local MP to take action to improve services for babies born too soon, too small and too sick.

Please help support this campaign by taking action too. The more people that get involved in the campaign, the more impact we will have. Just click on the link below to take part:

https://e-activist.com/ea-campaign/clientcampaign.do?ea.client.id=8&ea.campaign.id=9608

Thanking you!! :hugs:

Dani we have lots of hungry caterpillar stuff here too! Evan has 2 rattles an also a stuffed toy as well as the book and a dominoes set!! But bedding is really hard to come by. eBay seems to have lots of duvet sets for beds but not cot sets/curtains etc etc. So I might wait I dunno!

He also has hungry caterpillar dungerees an some vests and a hoodie and came home from hospital in a hungry caterpillar outfit lol can u tell I like it :)

when I get my laptop back I shall search eBay again and if not decent stuff then go for something else :)

dani I shall take a look at the link xx

libby has just got some hungry caterpiller pj's from asda for £6!

look what i found : https://www.play.com/Toys/Toys/4-/1...tml?_$ja=tsid:11518|cat:15903480|prd:15903480

When I was at my BF club this morning, a couple came in with a 4 day old baby boy. Oh my gosh, he was sooooooooooo tiny and still all curled up and scrunchy as newborns are.
He weighed 8lb 11oz so was way bigger than Georgie. Already I am starting to forget those early newborn days :(

I want one!!!! :haha:

When I was at my BF club this morning, a couple came in with a 4 day old baby boy. Oh my gosh, he was sooooooooooo tiny and still all curled up and scrunchy as newborns are.
He weighed 8lb 11oz so was way bigger than Georgie. Already I am starting to forget those early newborn days :(

I want one!!!! :haha:

join the broody club :haha:

Thanks Sophie and Jo :flower:

Mega broody here :dohh:

Amber had her 3 lots of Jabs today, all went well, she was so good!!

I have had to go through her drawers, most of her 3-6 month stuff no longer fits the little fatty, so we are now on 6-9 months!!!!!!!!!!!!

3-6 month club here too still easily I swear evan is shrinking :( getting him weighed next week though but can't see him being any more than 16lbs if that :(

I've Fu ked up so annoyed. Arranged to stay at mums thi week as going out for friends 30th only it's next weekend and got my dad down so so so fucked off :cry:

There is a program on BBC 2 now about babies born at 23 weeks, it is hearbreaking :cry: I have just given my little 12lb + bruiser a huge cuddle.

There is a program on BBC 2 now about babies born at 23 weeks, it is hearbreaking :cry: I have just given my little 12lb + bruiser a huge cuddle.

I couldn't watch this :( so sad.

OH has just put a comment on my facebook about more kids! :o OMG. I am OVER the broodiness at the moment. I am just really looking forward to one night of unbroken sleep! That would be a dream right now lol.

....this is horrible but guess who thinks she is pregnant :S! what scares me is I have an IUD in :( eff

I couldn't watch this :( so sad.

OH has just put a comment on my facebook about more kids! :o OMG. I am OVER the broodiness at the moment. I am just really looking forward to one night of unbroken sleep! That would be a dream right now lol.

me 2, infact im not sure i want anymore as im sitting here with ababy who thinks its playtime at 2am!

bhb - omg! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->