~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

I think I am destined to have girls only :haha:

I have 2 stepdaughter's..aged 12 and 8,
Reagan is mine,
Then between hubby and I we have Amber.

So, think hubby only makes girl swimmers :rofl:

Hey ladies, call me dumb or whatever but Im finally asking

What do you mean by broody?

Broody = meaning the constant urge to have another baby!!

Aw well worth the try-and go Amber on that huge jump :)

Addi is on the 97th, he honestly looks like a 6 month old and people oftne look at me funny because he doesnt crawl or anything-they're then shocked when I mention he is only 3 months old..

Pich 3 kids is awesome I think.. It's so nice having 2 of the same sex close together but then I guess whatever we are blessed with is wonderful. I would love a little girl at some stage. I am extrememly girlie which is why I'll probs land up with 3 boys :) It's all good. So when do you find out about this house?? HOw exciting!
well, the mortgage is getting sorted on thursday hopefully so once we know how much we can offer it's all systems go :thumbup: so hopefully soon! it's a 3 bedroomed house so pleanty of room for 3 kiddies :flower:

Hey ladies, call me dumb or whatever but Im finally asking

What do you mean by broody?

broody as in wanting a baby

Hahaha Bartness, dont worry I often dont have a clue what some of the things said on here mean.. I am uber dump-pich I told you, still cant figure out siggy wtf!

Hahaha Bartness, dont worry I often dont have a clue what some of the things said on here mean.. I am uber dump-pich I told you, still cant figure out siggy wtf!

PHP:
[img]https://swlf.lilyslim.com/kXdcp2.png[/img]

just copy that ^^^

Im poor with the text speak, and abreviations. Took me about 3 months to figure out iykwim was....

Drives me nuts when people use those...its it really so hard to type stuff out? Really?

Since Im an American, the British slang is new to me, still picking up on it.

YAY I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well you did it.. woo hoooo...

i never realised the term Broody wasn't used universally :dohh:

thanks Kelly, fingers crossed the woman accepts our offer too

At least I can try and get pregnant in 2 weeks :rofl:

I just made pancakes, yum!!!

I am putting on weight not losing, quite depressing but with not being able to go to gym when I want and random binges walking isn't enough!

I feed evan before he has his rice So he's not starving and he can have fun with it :) he's gonna have some veges mixed with rice at the weekend :)

he was 14lbs12 3 weeks ago I only think he'll be 15 and a half maybe 16 at next weugh in. He's not a chunk at all in fact he's quite skinny but has a round chubby face!!

:hi: girls, my you have been busy!

Im not broody, I was, but know im quite the opposite and only want my little girl for now as she is soo much trouble haha

been out for a curry with my friend so no losing weight here Im stuffed!

Oh and if you saw my status Iv sorted uni out so im going back 26th april half way through my second year so I will qualify next september 2012! Going to be hard moving in with the rents again and dan traveling every wknd and missing lib but worth it in the end we will both be proffesionals and have a nice comfy income :)

ohhh think im staying on here for another 3 days as dan is working away mon-wed and no point in me going home alone to an empty house so he is driving up friday and driving back down sunday and then im going down thursday morning x

How where you pancakes soph?
Pichi - ur so technologically minded :haha:

good luck for tonight girls, hope we get a little sleep :) or a lot!

I couldn't imagine living away from hubby, that must be hard u are brave but it's wonderful the sacrafice u are making to give u all a more comfy future :)

Pancakes were yummy thanks, I used the delia recipie, I've never gone wrong with hers, just nigella :dohh:

my mum txt me saying I was becoming a cook (I used to hate cooking) but I'm starting to enjoy it. It's just part of being a mum! If I get better I will enjoy it so me and evan can cook together and have lots of yummy food!!

I tried a new tactic tonight seeing as I didn't think evan wad tired when I put him to bed. I bathed him at 7 and put him in his pjs then left him to play for a bit then I had my dinner, in peace as he wad playing :) then I gave him his bottle at about 8.15 and put him to bed at 8.50. Hr cried a little but self settled to sleep yay!! Them after 40 mins woke up, popped dummy in and he's been asleep since! He had 8oz of formula AND a breastfeed lol!!

it will be harder for him missing so much!

Go Evster! libby is stirring now that im ready for bed, typical :grr:

I made my first homemade baby food tonight...avacado. I hope Jaxon likes it.

Urgh evan just did so well, woke up at 1 for food now woke up at 2.1 for more! Tried settling him even brought him into bed worked for a few mins! Hope he lets me sleep till at least 5 ( or even 6) fingers x'd!!

well i had a crappy night, ffs im fed up arghhhhhh! im so jealous of all u girls who have the perfect sleepers, im exhausted and plus Iv had no husband to pass to so its worse im as im used to getting an hour on a weekend !

Libby is also off her morning bottle, im hoping its just her teeth but she didnt even want any rice so she is on her play mat and she will hopefully want some milk soon!

Aww sorry gemma :hugs:

we had an alright night, he's beginning to settle himself even without the dummy and we haven't had and teething screams at all :) now if I can get him to stay in his cot all night!!

Well I'm fed up first period in 13 months :cry: I just assumed it would cone back when I stopped feeding not when I am still breastfeeding :( not sure I have any sanitary towels I found a maternity pad last night :haha: unprepared for this :(

Pichi - ur so technologically minded :haha:

good luck for tonight girls, hope we get a little sleep :) or a lot!

that's because i have a BSc Hons Degree in Web design and development :haha: i'm a creative geek if ever you saw one :thumbup:

I tried a new tactic tonight seeing as I didn't think evan wad tired when I put him to bed. I bathed him at 7 and put him in his pjs then left him to play for a bit then I had my dinner, in peace as he wad playing :) then I gave him his bottle at about 8.15 and put him to bed at 8.50. Hr cried a little but self settled to sleep yay!! Them after 40 mins woke up, popped dummy in and he's been asleep since! He had 8oz of formula AND a breastfeed lol!!

everyone thinks i'm strange in doing so but - have you ever tried the bottle THEN bath then bed? that's what pixie gets and it seems to knock her out :thumbup:

we give her her bottle at 7pm, followed by a shower with mummy or daddy then into PJ's and then snuggled into bed by 8pm :)

afm: we're all good here. Pixie's just napping and at 12pm (she's out by an hour today because i erm, forgot to get up at 7am and she slept though) she'll get some num num porridge. she's getting just a teaspoonful with her bottle at lunch and it seems to be working for her :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->