~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Oooh bhb!! Very unlikely if u have the coil but nothings 100%!!!! why do u think u are??

Ok so I fed evan before his bath at about 6.45 (his feeding in the day is soooo shite) then he had a longer bath got him dressed and he had a play in his jumperoo! Then I fed him again around 8.30. He took 4oz the first time and 7oz the second! In bed by 9 with a little grisle and asleep by Ten past :happydance: woke up at 10 gave some teething gel and back to sleep, awake by half ten cos if the loud foxes dummy in straight back to sleep!!

Woke for a feed at 12.40 and asleep by 1 and woke up again at 6.20 then drifted in/out til he woke properly at 8.

Now by the book 5 hours straight is sttn so evan sttn (by 20 mins lol)

progress or what :wohoo:

Teal that is madness, you have to test!!!!!!!

George is in 0-3 but he is long and skinny so he grows out of length way before it is too big in the body. He still does have some newborns that fit him though. At the same time, some brands like Baby Joules come up really small so today he is wearing a super cute romper in 3-6 months. Ready steady grow Georgie!!!!!

Well done Evan, keep it up for mummy!

George can never be classed as sttn as he/we go to bed around 9pm and he wakes at 1.30, 3.30, 5.30 and then up at 7.30 BUT he never fully wakes,just shuffles about and latches on so I never fully wake either and we both fall back to sleep before he even finishes a feed so luckily I still wake up bright eyed and bushy tailed, usually before George does so I can jump in the shower.

My only wish is that he would go down around 7 ish for a few hours on his own until I am ready for bed so that hubby and I could have a little mummy & daddy time each night. I don't think we have much chance of that happening though!

Eeek! Just noticed Georgie is 18 weeks old today, I still remember being 18 weeks pregnant!

what is sttn? :dohh:

last night wasn't so bad for us. she wiggled around a little but then dozed back off. up at 7am this morning though - no lie in :haha:

she's down for a nap now but i think she's playing up there lol

Way to go Evan!!!

BHB, and to think they estimated Maddie to be huge when born, those scans are so blimmin wrong :haha: Hope you get the result you want if you do test.

I am going to take a piccie of Amber next to something to show you just how big she is!! My mum keeps saying I need to wean her or if she keeps taking lots of milk she will end up huge...:wacko: she is a baby, what am I meant to do? Either force feed her stuff she isn't ready for or bloody starve her?

Happy 18 weeks Georgie!!

I managed to watch 'The Price of Life'...just...painful to watch though, and bought back so many memories and emotions...it is so weird how everything for me is still so raw and 'there', even after 5 years :nope:

Jo if you want it do it!! Remember my troubles? 6 hours getti g evan to sleep then bath/bottle at 7-8 and he'd scream til 10 and I'm on the verge of letting him CIO??? Finally all of a sudden he has just done it, by that I mean go to sleep with minimal fuss! He only stays in his cot the first part of the night but I think it's importantbhe goes to sleep there even if he doesn't wake up there and that down to my own selfish tiredness!!

I say go for it! Start putting him in his crib yeah he's gonna scream the house down but it doesn't last. I now get at least 90 mins to myself at night now with no interuption and am going to bed by 11 :) we can be baby led all we like, I have been for pure easiness for me! But I think it can ingrained bad habits, I do think it makes certain things harder in the long run (I've just spent weeks getting a baby to sleep in a cot lol) and uvthink you and hubby time is so important 18 weeks of spare room and no time together is a long time and your bubbie seems amazing to be so wonderfully selfless and understanding :)

maybe I'm just saying give it a try if it's what you want :)

btw- I still don't wake up breezy lol x

Forgot to say my little prince has his second lot of jabs this arvo (7 weeks late) wish my little wuss luck!!!!!

ah okies, thanks :)

Pixie is a NEARLY sttn baby - not quite

She has very nearly outgrown her changing mat!!

Attachments

• IMAG0184.jpg
    IMAG0184.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMAG0187.jpg
    IMAG0187.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMAG0188.jpg
    IMAG0188.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 5
well iv got no chance sttn with these teeth breaking through! this teething poop is a pain too!

She has very nearly outgrown her changing mat!!

oh she is so cute!!!

from pixie we've had on a few occasions a 7pm-8am (with a dreamfeed at 11)

last night we were 8pm-5am, 5.05am-7am lol

dani Amber is cute, u don't put up many photos of her!!

Well my hope is that the 12.30 feed starts to get later and later.

Also with the clocks going forward I'm going to dothe same but an hour earlier aktho to evan it will be the same if that makes sense. I'll make sure we get up at 8am but really it will be 9am then start the routine at what he thinks is 7 but it will be 6 and hopefully he'll be asleep by 8 which will be 9.

It's a nice thought. Won't happen lol!!

Gemma the teething will guck everyone up even the perfect sleepers so do what I do and secretly laugh at those mums getting upset about not having a full nights sleep anymore cos we never had one we hve nothin to get upset about xx

this is pixie on her change mat -

:haha:

Attachments

• 183696_10150143296685973_502310972_8447992_8260236_n.jpg
    183696_10150143296685973_502310972_8447992_8260236_n.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 3
Good luck for Evan's Jabs today :flower:

I am really lapse at photo taking this time around, I must take more :blush:

I always noticed with the clock changes that they really don't make much difference, babies still tend to sort themselves out around it as if they aren't affected by it...not sure how they do it though!!

I am dreading teething :dohh: Amber sleeps 8pm til 7am when I wake her for the school run, but I know that can and most likely will change so quickly....I never get complacent about her sleeping, take it one day at a time knowing she could wake any night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->