~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

hah yeah, telling me how to keep my finances in order :rofl:

i thought i had a lady phoning about our mortgage today but its actually tomorrow :dohh: was flapping about last night wanting to get everything sorted and it's tomorrow. haha!

I have just been answering on a thread in Baby Club about that programme 'The price of life'....lets hope it doesn't turn into a massive debate like many of these things do :dohh:

i'm watching channel 5 and they're having debate on the right to life at 23 weeks. to me it's a no brainer

Helloo, haven't been on this thread for a while! :)
How is everyone's LOs? What are they up to these days? Can't believe 4 months is coming up! :shock:

This is what my LO is up to these days... Standing! :D

Attachments

• 190317_1764171376972_1019754384_2029140_3354715_n.jpg
    190317_1764171376972_1019754384_2029140_3354715_n.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 4
:hi: nice to see you

Dani you have pretty much my exact veiws on it (apart from having a preemie) I could have wrote that myself, I think its because Iv worked in scbu nicu and then iv worked with older children who where saved young.. I have a different veiw from "everyone baby should live born at 23 weeks" im afraid and im holding back the comments and unsubscribing as il get attacked, especially be very religious people. In a perfect world, no babies would die x

:hi: nice to see you

Dani you have pretty much my exact veiws on it (apart from having a preemie) I could have wrote that myself, I think its because Iv worked in scbu nicu and then iv worked with older children who where saved young.. I have a different veiw from "everyone baby should live born at 23 weeks" im afraid and im holding back the comments and unsubscribing as il get attacked, especially be very religious people.

Gemma, I have been in the position, and I think exactly the same...I would not want my child to suffer, I am probably going to be bashed to pieces for my views on that thread, but I don't care, it is a 'subject' I am passionate about, please don't unsubscribe, help me make people aware :haha:

Sophie do you put Evan down awake? I have always fed/rocked/cuddled George to sleep and then tried to sneak him down, 9 times out of 10 he wakes the minute I put him down. I have never left him to cry. I am way too soft aren't I? :haha:

Nope I put him down awake and he settles pretty well now without realy screaming, he might have a wimped but he always goes off in his own now. If I put him down asleep he usually wakes up except after a night feed when he doesn't totally wake up anyway.

You are not too soft at all. I HATE hearing him cry but being on my own I have sometimes had little option or I wouldn't eat/wee/do chores but he's got so much better now. Not everyone will let their baby cry and I never hve for more than 10 mins and that was rare! Sometimes I've eaten dinner in my bed just Si e can see me whilst he drifts off lol but I'm getting better at timing when he's ready to sleep and calm :)

I don't want evan in my room for too much longer as we do disturb eachother at night. You have to do what u want it is hard though but maybe putting him down when he is fed and sleepy but not asleep might work. He is bigger now and they change so much. Evan has changed the way he settles almost over night from sat or Sunday of this week. Still a long way to go yet but evenings are not as stressful as they once were x x

Sophie do you put Evan down awake? I have always fed/rocked/cuddled George to sleep and then tried to sneak him down, 9 times out of 10 he wakes the minute I put him down. I have never left him to cry. I am way too soft aren't I? :haha:

your not soft, i do the same xx

Oh god I don't feel well all of a sudden. I've been fine all day now all of a sudden I am getting really really sore stomach cramps :'(

You&Me, drs are totally weird about estimating the weight! I still can't believe she is so tiny.

As for possibly being prego...again, I have been really bloated and sick lately and no one has been sick around me. so im kinda freaked. i will be taking a test here tomorrow.

so tired... infact tired doesnt even fucking cut it.. im fed up! cant wait for her dad to come tonight...she is having awake periods of about 4 hours through the night and sleeping for 3 then waking back up again. Iv had about 3 hours sleep every night for past week. I hope its this tooth, she also has diahorria too so when I try to ignore her she does a massive fart and poo's

Hope you feel better today Manda x

Geez Bhb - I would be so scared if i was preg again now! Hope you get the result you want though. You could be having another November sparkler :)

Big hugs Gemma, i hope Libby is feeling better soon and lets you have some kip! I am unsure if its too early at the mo but when Alysha was a baby and she had trouble sleeping i used to give her some medised which helped her sleep! May be worth looking into?

Hope you feeling better Manda.
Oooo BHB, cant wait to hear the news :)
SHame Gemma it must be her tooth hey? Not sure they will sell you medised-i tried to get some for ashton (who is 2) for the flight and they only sell to you if bbay is over 6 so if you going to chance it, dont take her with you.

thanks girls :flower:

feeling much better today. urgh that was horrible last night :( went to bed early to sleep it off.

aw gemma if i could id look after Libby so you could get a few zzz's :hugs:

bhb, hope you get the result you want.

Hope you feeling better Manda.
Oooo BHB, cant wait to hear the news :)
SHame Gemma it must be her tooth hey? Not sure they will sell you medised-i tried to get some for ashton (who is 2) for the flight and they only sell to you if bbay is over 6 so if you going to chance it, dont take her with you.

Really!? Geez Medised used to be over the counter and easy to buy! They change things so quickly.
Used to really help Alysha when she was teething!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->