~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

They stopped selling Medised over the counter with such ease because many parents were using it for nothing more than to get a good nights sleep, one of the ingredients aids sleep....there was stuff in the press about it a few years back I think.

Hope Libby settles soon Gemma and that Dan gives you a break when he comes up :hugs:

How is Evan now after his Jabs Sophie?

Glad you feel better Manda.

Heya everyone else :wave:

Ya I heard it was awesome stuff but nope they wouldnt let me when they saw Ash with me.. I dod however get some on the sly and it does say 6 years over. apparently they changed it 2 years ago cos parents were abusing the sleeping powers haha!

Oh and I only used it once for our flight to SA, on Ashton and guess what-it made him hyper! He did not sleep for even one minute for an entire 11 and something hour flight!!!

haha typical, lol

i've just put pixie to bed while i wait for this woman phoning me. how much do you want to bed she won't sleep and will cry for me when i'm on the phone? :dohh:

Well my morning started out great. woke up saw one of my best friends online, havent talked to her in about a year, so we video chatted. so excited for Kiyo as she got MARRIED!

Then I turned on the tv...to hear about an earthquake and Tsunami heading towards Hawaii. well my MIL is in HAWAII right now! Oh dear God, Im freaking out.

Hope you feeling better Manda.
Oooo BHB, cant wait to hear the news :)
SHame Gemma it must be her tooth hey? Not sure they will sell you medised-i tried to get some for ashton (who is 2) for the flight and they only sell to you if bbay is over 6 so if you going to chance it, dont take her with you.

Really!? Geez Medised used to be over the counter and easy to buy! They change things so quickly.
Used to really help Alysha when she was teething!

They changed it because people were using it to sedate their children 

ETA: was beaten to it xx

woohoo looks like we can get loaned the amount we need :happydance:

pixie is down for her last nap of the day before bed time :thumbup: so while she is snoozing i'm looking to see what kind of rice's i can get her. she doesn't like the plain baby rice but likes the fruity rice so, seeing if there are more with a ticky of flavour to them for her :) she only gets a teaspoon full at 11/12 just to get her used to eating from a spoon. she's so funny

I've been adding mashed banana to Kai's rice...he seems to like it! Also added a bit of. baby fruit cocktail from a jar yesterday....he loved that!

Didn't know you could get other flavour rice...Will have to keep a look out for that.

i seen a few heinz breakfast rices/cereals :thumbup: like oats n apple

libby has gone off the plain baby rice so im trying sweet potatoe tomorrow.

she has cut another tooth, i swear it wasnt there this morning but this afternoon i spotted it when she smiled, its right next to 1, so she will have too front teeth awww lol

makes sense why she is still unsettled, not sleeping and has diorrehia (sp) i thought it was strange since the other had cut, my poor baby :(

so Maddy is teething now....not just 1 tooth is coming through but 4!!! my nipples are going to be sore, i know it! lol

I tried to take a pic manda but they are just through so u cant really see them unless i take a pic of inside her mouth and as you can imagine, its tres difficult lol I have go lots of red photos though :haha: I can feel 2 on the top aswel so those wont be long...! exhausting!

woah, get all these babies with teeth. i think Pixie won't be too long

Hey ladies! Evan is fine thanks a bit unsettled slept with me and woke alot but wouldn't get up til 11 today :rofl:

no teeth here although i thought I felt one lower left but can't feel it now!

I added nana to his rice today he liked it! He's going onto rice and veges tonorrow probs carott :)

wow at japan :( :( :(

You never guess what I have done? I have put George's name down for school. He starts in September 2015 :rofl:

The village we live in has 2 primary schools, one is excellent and is everyone's first choice (including those who live out of area) so I wanted to make sure we got a place as it is my catchment school. Amazingly he is not the only one on the list! I also popped him down for the preschool while I was there. Its madness.

No teeth here but plenty of drooling and fist chomping. The powders do seem to take the edge off things.

BHB, any news on your pregnancy test????

Very sad about Japan :(

I have a friend in Japan who said her whole office shook :( she then had to walk a god few miles to get home because transport is all Dow. Etc... Poor Yumi :(

Poor your friend :( god o haven't thought about school lol dunno if I'll still be here but my local school is where hinkybinky teaches! I might stalk her so our kids can go to the same school :haha:

anyone else still swaddle? Overnight evan seems to not mind it and went out like a light, still out!!!!!!

Anyway ladies I have created a new album on facebook can't post on here atm anyway they're a comparison of me as a baby and evan. Take a look and tell me what u think ....

dh had to go to work for someone so no preggy test until tomorrow.

as for swaddling still, we still do it. the only way she will sleep in her crib is if she is swaddled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->