~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

I think I have the odd baby out :haha: Amber has no interest in solids, hates being swaddled and has since day 1, is chomping and dribbling but I can't see her getting any teeth soon.

BHB, if you have contraception fitted and are still breastfeeding and your periods have yet to return I 'think' you should probably be okay on the pregnancy front...although nothing is guaranteed :haha:

Woahhhhhh Jo, I hope George gets into the school you want him too. I am hoping Amber will get into the one Reagan is at under the sibling rule, even though it doesn't fall under our catchment area...I best start being super nice to Father Dennis to get our reference when needed :rofl:

What a terrible night. I did not sleep evan though evan was I hate nights like that!! He slep ok although again was terribley unsettled from 5am :( but he went without a feed from 8.30 to 1.40 :D

I have to drive to mums and am soooo wacked :(

Hi ladies just me randomly popping in again. Hope u are all well. Not much had changed around here, have decided to do BLW, and not begin until she is 6 months -ish. Looking forward to it tho. Here are some recent pics, taken this week :flower:

https://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m271/shans81/Elleah/CopyofPhoto0118.jpg

https://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m271/shans81/Elleah/Photo0120.jpg

https://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m271/shans81/Elleah/Photo0126.jpg

https://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m271/shans81/Elleah/Photo0082.jpg

Aww shes so cute! :)

Soph i feel your pain. Megan went down to bed early last night at 6ish. She slept well until i went to bed. She just didnt want to be in her crib last night so was awake alot. Finally at 5.30am i decided to get up and make her a bottle as she was still whinging after a bf. When it was ready i went up to feed her but she didnt even drink an ounce. She was wide awake and had made up her mind that the day had started. Boohoo (on the plus side she was giving me gorgeous smiles and giggling little monkey)

Oh was going to take her to his grandads with him so i could get some kip but because i didnt hear my phone ring he got in a huff and i told him to bugger off lol. Am totally fed up with the lack of support from him just recently. Would it really hurt him to get up with Megan just once in a while? :-(

Ugh I swear to to God, Jaxon knows is moms day off. why? B/c both days now he's beedn up at 330!

I started crying this morning when OH woke me up to take care of Jaxon, and he said "I know it sucks but I got up last weekend with him, I'll do it again next week"

I really hope he's telling the truth. I was in bed at 830 last night b/c of how exhausted I was.

elleah is so cute...also Im jelouse its nice there. we had ANOTHER blizzard last night. All roads are closed pending snow removel....really not looking good for spring flood.

Oh bartness :( I didn't realise your oh wanted to be a dad every other weekend!!!

I have a hangover :(

bartness we had snow yesterday too :dohh:

sorry your OH isn't sharing the work of you're wee man... :hugs:

Elleah is just so cute!! it's that cute little nose of hers :haha:

well, over in Pixie-land we have a little munchkin trying to CRAWL :dohh: she's mastered the art of front to back, and back to front and she's not satisfied with that now haha. she's getting up on her knees and pushing and moving forward. ill be chasing after her before long

oooh I feel better now, mum took Evan and let me have a lay in :D

Oh what a weekend!! Saw the twins yesterday, they are still so teeny they share a moses basket!! Me and mum went to Ikea yesterday and lets just say I had to leave mum there as she couldn't fit in the car :rofl: But I have everything for Evans room to start doing that this week :)

I went out last night for a few hours, 3 glasses of wine, was sick when I got home :dohh: and had a slight headache this morning!!

Evan has just had some carrot, his face LOL like wtf is that, but he loved it. I gave him a few spoons of just carrot bfore adding some rice :)

Here is a photo of me at 9/10 months old and Evan.....

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/A_Jsshorts/sophiecrawling.jpg https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/A_Jsshorts/evan.jpg

well done pixie! manda libby is trying to get off too lol its so funny she can push up on her knees now but cant crawl just pulls herself towards something. put a pic on fb of her teeth but they are hard to see and take a photo of! x

She had sweet potatoe last 2 days loves it!

s&b she is so cute

and soph he is the spit of you xx

Scary I thought :)

I am gonna cook up all the purees tomorrow as my cousin has given me two packs of Annabel Karmel cube trays.

How much do you give your lo's?

pixie is only on a teaspoon of rice/cereal at 11/12ish. (2nd feed of the day) a teaspoon of mix usually makes around 2 teaspoons full or a tablespoon full of mixture. she gets that with her bottle. i'm going to start introducing her to purée's in the next week i think :)

she likes the fruity cereal :D

I'm really in the mood for making Cupcakes! i've made up my mind i'm making cupcakes for Pixie's 1st birthday haha

I made cupcakes with my nephew today lol did u see the pic?
bit too much butter in the buttercream!

we have the ak cube trays and at the moment she is only having half a cube, if that to be honest, dont want to overload her tum, will increase amount of food with milk and reduce amount of the bottle

xx

haha yeah i did see them. i love glitter cupcakes ^___^

i think half a cube sounds about the same as what i'm giving pixie. i want to make sure she's still taking her bottle too :)

yeh i only make the food up with her milk and she gets the rest xx

iv been really battling with myself about it being too early but everyone around me is saying they thingk she was ready too x

Thanks ladies :)

Evan started of with a teaspoon of rice and then milk to whatever consistency I felt was right! Maybe about an ounce or so.

He had about half a cube too of carrot as one carrot didn't make much. I gave him the carrot pure for a few tastes which he made a funny face but ate it, then I added some rice and milk and he really liked it :)

I have got the vouchers for money off stage one food coming through the post hurrah! so am gonna go out and buy some jars/pouches to have handy.

Also gonna introduce breakfast at 5 months so he'll have 2 meals per day and was thinking of giving him normal porridge (Aptimal as have free sample) then can add my own fruit purees into it to change the taste. How does that sound?

I just bought a nursing chair woohoo! Could have done with it ages ago but it helps me move Evan into his room so when he wakes for a feed I don#t mind so much as have somewhere to sit :haha:

I love my nursing chair, i use it to feed her in in her room, its squeeks tho and wake her us! :doh:

i always wanted a nursing chair- maybe ill get one for #2

random question but does anyone know where i can get a funky pink for the walls? seen one on the B&Q site but it doesn't tell me what it is >__<!

I got a chair from Kiddiecare. I was gonna get one in Ikea but this one was cheaper and it had a footstool. Was £79.99 reduced from £160 :)

Am starting to feel bad for not weaning yet. Little man jsut seems happy enough with boobie at the mo but maybe I am wrong.. Dunno..
Hope you all had a nice weekend, yay for wine Soph *thumbs up*.. No hotties?

I LOVE CUPCAKES, got an entire cupcake recipe book :)

i need to get me one of those.

i've seen loads of cupcake stuffs :D want to buy it all! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"