~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Got it in the UK :)
My future sister in law wants cupcakes as her wedding cake and Im tempted to offer to make them but i think it could be wayyyy too much pressure

that's what i want for my wedding cake :blush: hehe i've seen a cool site : https://www.ohcrumbscupcakes.co.uk/wordpress/cupcake-gallery/

want to make cute cupcakes like that ^__^

Such an awesome site-will send her link .. Thanks! WHen is your big day? And how did offer on house go?

oh the mortgage people said they can lend us the amount needed so we are just waiting to see if our offer gets accepted :D:D:D which i hope it does. we have £3000 boiler to get put in for the winter though if we do get the house so fingers crossed we can get in and get decorating!

we don't actually have a date for our big day yet. it will probably be a little wedding. close friends and family me thinks :)

That will be lovely and intimate :) Rather save the cash to spend on your house.. Ooooo, hope offer gets accepted, holding thumbs :)

Ugh, I can't catch up! Have not been on the computer for a while, and I am getting a headache just looking at it - weird!

As for the weaning talk, I don't think Maddy will be starting until closer to 6 months. She is not interested, does not open her mouth for a spoon or anything. Doesn't even pay attention to any of us eating, or seem like she wants it. So we will put that off for now.

Computer crashed, so that is why I haven't been on. Its fixed now, but lost everything. :(

Work is keeping me busy too - and we are in talks of moving. We just have to find the right HOUSE for the right price! :thumbup:

Pichi fab news about the mortgage :) I've decided to fully decorate Evans room. I have everything, waiting for a few bits to be delivered, a hungry caterpillar bumper, some hc stickers for the wall and the chair. I also jusy need a man to put all the shelves up and my mum to make the curtains :) soooo excited!!

I've even got him a big leaf canopy to go over his cot and a green bug night light lmao it's either gonna look amazing or totally shite lol xx

happy 4 months pixie

japan is so devastating, cant believe the nuclear plant has exploded again! its unreal, its scary :( all these natural disasters

I think its safe to say mother nature is pissed at us

I feel for all the people in Japan :(

Ah bless her no wonder she has been restless.

The first November Sparkler with teeth.

Afm: Leo has had thrush and the Dr thinks he may have to be circumcised, but got to wait and see and he has blocked tear ducts, wont do anything with this until 12months either as it may clear itself.

Hope all the other sparklers are well.

Oh poor Leo :( why would he have to be circumcised?

Wow libby that's awesome!!!!!

i dont want to jinx anything but last 2 nights libby has gone down with ease at 6.15 and sleept till 12 last night then had a feed and slept until 4 but I settled her and we woke at 6.15, in my bed of course but we are going home tomorrow :D so she can go back in her cot. she will probs wake up in half an hour now iv written it lol. We are also trying a new vege tomorrow, parsnip :D as she loves her sweet potato, then we are going to try some pear.

Its very quiet in here lately, how are all our sparklers doing?

Apparently he is very tight and she doesn't think it will get better. Not sure how long they will leave it before decide when/if he needs it.

Hows everyone elses little sparklers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->