~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

:wave: Hi everyone.

It is sooooooo quiet in here lately...these babiesw must be getting so much more active.

Amber has started holding up her arms to be picked up...super cute....still not started on weaning yet...nothing else really to report. :haha:

I had Jaxon circ. at birth (its the norm here). he's had no issues with it at all.

However, the little monkey has started teething really bad. He's up all night, cant get him to settle at all, wont eat. and chewing on everything and anything. I hope these teeth come through soon!

fingers crossed for you, up until they cut, libbys teeth didnt give her much jip so hopefully they are close to cutting for you x

I'm here most days but I never have much to say! :haha:
Erin is still drooling like a St Bernard and chomping on her hands but no sign of any teeth yet or being ready for weaning although I've been buying all the stuff for it!
She has been sleeping pretty well although she's not showing signs of dropping her night feed any time soon and I resisting MIL's suggestions to start her on solids to help with it.

Ok I am offically disgusted.

I just read on MSNBC.com that there was a 3 year old in London that has been checked into the hospital for ALCHOLISM! SERIOUSLY? who gives there 3 year old BOOZE??

https://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42093182/ns/health-addictions/

Shame Louise, sorry about little Leo but I know alot of baby boys who have been circ'd (due to the heat here) mine aren't, but it's been ok for them. Hopefully you wont have to go through it though.

Not much to report. Still no weaning here either, just dont feel he is ready. He has started a new thing now thathe wont settle at night unless being cuddled.. but otherwise all good. no teeth.

I am hoping to start my own amber teething necklace here in SA as it is very difficult to get hold of them and i reckon they will sell well due to parents willing to try anything. Very excited about it, have ound a supplier in the states. Your views are welcome and also which designs you all went for (that bought them). Im thinking the mixed colour one? or maybe ill get a bulk pack of 30 which has 5 different designs. Anyone with their own business who has any tips for me-I know Coco, you have your own business, please share. Need to convince my accountant hubby that the risk is worth the reward.

That is all :) x

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally quiet!! I have my laptop back :happydance:

Not much to report here, Evan has just gone to bed after the most horrendous wind :(

Urggghhhh...I think we may be entering the 4 month regression :wacko:

Awake the last 2 mornings between 3.30am and 4.30am and will not go back to sleep for love nor money :wacko:

My little man also refused to sleep last night. struggled to go down, woke at 1.30.. fed. slept till 3 woke again... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Dani would u believe evan (the worlds worst sleeper) is going through it? I didn't think his sleep could get worse!! He wakes up, whines, moans, giggles, talk to himself, cries, maybe wants a feed all night between about 3-6!! I let him bite on my finger as couldn't find te bonjela aswell fucking ouch :( and he's really pulling my hair which is actually pissing me off cos it hurtsand he doesn't understand no obviously :(

my chair came yesterday but part of it was broken :( so am getting replcement oart today, well done kiddicare!!

Now Evans in solids for lunch he's pooing everyday day again pretty much! Sunday, yesterday and this morning!! Booooo!!!

He really trying to roll from back to front, twisting his body round lol and he's trying to sit up haha! Bit he can't sit obviously :)

getting him weighed tomorrow :)

hope everyone is well xxxx

Hi everyone,
I have been checking in quite often but not posted too recently! I check in on my phone and its awkward to reply on there!

Hope all sparklers are ok!

Megan is definately teething! She is drooling really badly and constantly chomping on her hands plus she pulls my fingers into her mouth to chomp on.

Shes just started playing with toys properly is sooo cute :)

Going to FINALLY get her a bumbo today. :D x

i think we're going through slight regression here too ¬___¬ waking 2/3 times a night... makes me think that she really is ready for weaning now

Loads of people tell me that too re weaning but then alot of people also tell me it made no difference.. So i'll lay off the weaning I reckon for a while to come, probs till 6 months

sophie I belive libby and evan may have a tie for worlds worse sleeper? why does she pick the night before I have a long drive home? she was awake for hours :( and had runny bum again! cant wait to get her home as my stress levels are through the roof, i feel like im not coping at all. Does anyone else child seem to have turned into this horrible, whingey, miserable, clingy baby? mine has? a bit like a newborn actually.. regression? she doesnt even like getting dressed anymore and screams like im murderin her! and the naps and nighttimes are just a mess! im fed up of the constant battle :( I need my husband I miss him so much but he is working away till tomorrow night x

Mine is super clingy.. This is a first, in fact he was better as a new born, MUCH better and never whinged or made a peep.. all he is doing today is moaning, have resorted to calpol as he has a temperature too..
I am sure you will feel better in own home Gemma, and even better when you see your man x

Soph...I hope you get the chair sorted, Amber does the same as Evan, lays there babbling, doing this high pitched squeel then giggling, if I leave her she then starts crying, so I put her in bed, give her booby and hope she will go back off...she has other ideas, so we have started the day at 5am these last 2 days...thank god for coffee!!

Gemma :hugs:

Reagan has come down with severe tonsilitis so has been to the doctor this morning...and to top it all off my hubby is doing my fucking head in a treat!! :brat:

hope libby gets better soon for you Gemma :hugs:

and :hugs: to anyone else who's little one is being a little monster just now

ahhh home :D Baby is in bed, but probs not for long, iv had to bring bath/bedtime forward as she just cant stay asleep any longer

I tried Amber again on some food this tea time...she hated baby rice still...so made her some toast fingers, she had a good suck on those, then gave her some puree cauliflower cheese, which she loved, she screamed when it had all gone. :wacko: So I tried her with a bit of apple and mango rice pudding, loved it and screamed again when that had gone...so she sucked away a Hipp rusk, then had a good old munch on a breadstick!!!

Is it possible to overfeed a baby with food? :dohh: She just didn't want to stop...so seems she is ready, have ordered a highchair today :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->