~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

she is 16lb 5oz and has gone from 50th percentile at birth to above 75th! should i be worried im over feeding!?

I think that's fine hun, my HV said ideally they shouldn't go up more than 2 centiles and she hasn't. x

OMG Bartness!:shock: I would've freaked out too, that's a mean joke!

Im glad he was joking and not telling the truth though. Horribly mean joke!
Im not sure how big Jaxon is...he hasnt been to the doctor in about 2 mths. I plan on making an appoitment for him soon.

To you gals who were talking about the 4 month regression - we are experiencing it too! And must be a November Sparkler thing for the favor of 3 am! Madelyn has woken me at 3am almost on the dot for the last week. Somehow we have managed to pick up a 4oz feed at that time because that is the only thing that puts her back to sleep! :wacko:

Madelyn is 12lbs 8oz 23in long as of today. She got her 4 month shots :cry: Hate that crap, she is very much a drama queen and screamed her head off!

She is bearing weight on her legs much better now, doc is convinced she is just fine and is just being a lazy baby. No reflux meds as OH was 100% against it once he had a deep talk. I am not very happy, but we have to make decisions as a parent. And since the bad days are few numbered anymore, its just a mess to clean up and if she doesn't need to be on meds then she shouldn't be.

Hoping we get in to our new apartment before April 1st as cannot afford our rent for this apartment. We also have insurance that comes out on the 6th of April for $175.00 I have no idea how we are going to pay!! :(

I saw that one of you ladies - sorry can't remember who - mentioned about the tragedy in Japan. :( Very heartbreaking, I have been religiously watching news coverage on it. Today I saw a man on there that last his wife, son and 4 young grandchildren. :( It made me very sad, I almost cried.

Did you see the story about the 4 month old baby girl that was found alive after 4 days in the rubble? The rescue workers thought they were hearing things, and one decided to just check and there she was burried in muck and debri screaming her little head off. I bawled my eyes out, such a miracle that little girl definetly has a gardian angle.

OH cut Jaxon's hair tonight....he doesnt look like the same baby, and he did a not so good job. Poor kid, at least his hair grows fast.

yeh i saw, iv cried so many times at the images..

soo we had a little breakthrough last night, after giong up and down stairs to try and settle her, i put the swaddle blanket on and sush pated her to sleep she slept on her bk for over 2 hrs but i had a blinding headache when she woke at 12 and she wouldnt settle easily so she came in my bed but hasnt had a feed till 8 so she can do it! oh can help me persevere through the night as he is off work for the weekend

:thumbup: That is good news Gemma, hope you're head is feeling better this morning.

hope libby keeps up the good work for you hehe.

i'm off to get pixie weighed today - see how much shes weighing now hehe

Well Dani, it looks like CONGRATULATIONS are in order!!

My doctor is gonna love me...2 c-sections in the space of just under 13 months :wacko:

Yay for the first sparkler sibling - I'm not jealous (much) :green:

Jo xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"