~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

i had one and it came back not normal and changes occuring but they wernt worried as iv just had a baby and I have to have one in august again :/

ooh. they keep annoying me for one. i just seem to have a load of slightly green/white cm :s now you've got me thinking

Mine came back normal :) but i did have an abnormal one about 3 years ago and had to have them yearly until i got 3 normals which I have now had so dont need one for 3 years :)

Soph, I wanted to mention I've looked at Evans weaning pics...SO SO CUTE!!

Hi girls

i haven't been on in a while just thought i'd give a quick update! Miss Eva maree was 5kgs at her 2 month check up and then we had our 4 month the other day and she was only 5.1kgs!!! WWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH after being a huge gainer in the first 2 months she had totally swapped to the other end of the scale. I mean she was above her birth weight by day 5 and gains unbeleivable amounts UNTIL NOW! she has dropped from the 50th percentile to below the 3rd percentile :-( my heart sank to think that 97% of babies her age are bigger. I mean i should of seen it coming i met a baby that was born the same day as her and the day they met we realised they also weighed exactly the same 6 weeks later this other baby looked huge compared to Eva but i just assumed that the other baby was being over fed. Also Eva keeps being referred to as "Tiny" by people when i told them her age where as she never used to be called that and it did make me stop and think but then just brushed it off. She also got skinnier legs that weren't quite as plump anymore but i just assumed she was getting taller and also not to mention the fact her 00 clothes SWAMP her and she still fits all her 000 I mean all the underfed signs are there too extremely smelly pee and sleeping large large amounts. I felt really terrible at first but then realized that i fed Eva whenever she asked for it she just only asked for it 4 times a day. But since then i feed her every 2-3 hours and she's quite happy to take it so we're having 6-7 feeds a day and hopefully we'll have a fat baby in no time!!! The nurse said if i think she'll feed more often then we'll try that first and we have an appt in 4 weeks to see how we're going before we try anything drastic. I don't want to try solids yet either as i know she isn't ready at all, she doesn't chew when i'm chewing food, she doesn't reach for food, she gets the runs if i ever try and give her food she just isn't ready to me yet. but i have started pureeing veges and putting them in the freezer :) can't wait!!!

Love

OM (FREAKING) G!!!!!!

Huge congratulations Dani, our first repeat offender :winkwink: Don't you go posting more in that new fangled 'Crysanthe-whatevers' or I will be dragging you back by your hair! Remember, once a Sparkler, ALWAYS a sparkler :thumbup:

Betheney, George is a lot smaller than his little 'friends' but then he always has been. For a tiny baby he is a little chunk though with fat little legs so I guess he is just meant to be a little dot. I agree with you about not jumping into weaning too soon as it isn't solids Eva needs to fatten her up, its more milkies and lots of it! You will have a plump little sausage before you know it :hug:

It is George's christening tomorrow and I have sooooo much to do today (hence why I am sitting on here :haha:) I have 50 cupcakes to bake and ice (I don't need quite that many but t is very important that I do a fair bit of 'quality control tasting as I can't subject our guests to a shoddy cake). I also had my eyebrows threaded yesterday and my god it hurt! I had to use my hypnobirthing breathing to get through it! I also had my hair cut and I HATE it! Why do they feel the need to cut it too short? I am a long haired gal not a just on the shoulder type grrrrrrrrrrrrr. Luckily my hair grows like weeds, it will be half way down my back before I know it. Its just annoying that it is before such a important event. Grrrrrrrr again.

Also another grrrrrrrrr (I am not in angry mode, promise) but I bought George a little outfit from The Baby White Company and I got the wrong bliimin size top and I can't go back to Cambridge to change it or the cakes wont get done :cry: Hopefully my sister is popping to Centre MK this morning and if so, she will get me a replacement or he won't have a special outfit to wear once we have taken his christening gown off :nope:

Sophie, love the weaning piccies.

Danielle, poor Jaxon can share my bad hair day, lol

Manda, yay @ little chunk Pixie

Gemma hope all is ok in the downstairs department :hugs

Hi to everyone else :wave: have a good weekend!

x

Hiii everyone, wow i've had a few pages to catch up on!

OM Gee Dani, massive congrats! Cor you're going to have your hands full!

Bethney - I'm sure Eva will chunk up soon! :hugs:

Soph, i've also been watching out for little Evans weaning pics! sooo cute!

Coco - I hope you all enjoy Georges christening tomorrow! :)

Well once again, I have a poorly bubs, starting to question if i am doing something wrong!? She seems to have been more poorly than not since being born :(
so she was up ALOT last night! I think her cough was getting to her a bit! I wanted to make the transition to her cot last night but going to wait until she is better again now.

I bought Megan a bumbo the other day - she seems to really like it and its sooo handy to sit her up on the kitchen side next to me when i am washing up :D

Attachments

• bumbo.jpg
    bumbo.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 6
hows libby been gem? Ive resorted to keeping evan up with me and just having him in my bed as he is sooooo clingy.com, hes not normally this bad :shrug:

she has been libby... last night she went down at 8 swaddled on her back then as soon as my head hit the pillow she woke and i tried to settle her for 2 hrs but she came in my bed and slept till 8... i think im just gonna have to do this from now on just for sleep, its not forever.. she cant self soothe and has to be rocked to sleep... bar last night when i just patted her and walked out so im hoping that it wont be too much longer before she doesnt need to be rocked...

I think they are going through the 4 month thing as she all of a sudden hates getting dressed like she did when she was born.

Thanks Jo and Kayley :hugs:

Jo, I will always be a November Sparkler in here...I peeked into and posted in the 2011 thread, but in all honesty it seems so alien to me, so I will stay here :haha: ...I hope you all have a lovely day tomorrow at Georgie's christening.

I am getting cabin fever being stuck in this house :dohh: Reagan doesn't want to move from my bed, as she is in there alternating between sleeping and watching telly (I won't let her have a telly in her room, cruel mother I am).

Dani I hope Reagan gets better soon.

Jaxon has an uber runny nose and a lowgrade fever of 99.2 degrees F. Is this all apart of teething or not?

i think they can get a slight temp when teething x

ah pixie is snoozing. she had some fruit poridge today for lunch and quite enjoyed it so tomorrow we're going to make a batch of fruit and a batch of veg to chop and change her with :) it's all very exciting... she loves to hold the spoon so much so we have to give her her own spoon so she'll actually eat off the other one :haha:

hope reagans better soon :)

It can be dani but keep an eye on him :)

id have to restrain evans hands to gret him to eat off the spoon properly!! hes mostly grabbing the puree and sucking it off his hands :haha: have tried the spoon trick but he's way too cute to fall for it :dohh:

lol Pixie tried feeding her daddy some of the fruit cereal she was eating - needless to say OH wasn't wanting to eat it. it smells rank!

We have missed lunch today as he is still asleep shall I just give it to him when he wakes up? He normally has it at about 1.30-2pm :shrug: He's not having dinner yet so it wont affect that....

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DANI, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So so so happy for you (and also a bit jealous hee hee).. Wishing you a smooth pregnancy :)

Hope Christening is a hit, I am sure it will be Jo, you seem so organised. Bummer about the outfit-have to keep it for number 3 if nothing elsewink wink :)

Beth I am sure your little one will chunk up soon hun, just feed her loads and loads, not sure you can overfeed, most babies wont drink if they aren't hungry. WOuld you like a recipe I have for boob juice? makes the milk really good quality and full of vitamins for babba. inbox me and I'll send it for you..

xx

jaxon with his new hair cut. such a happy little guy...well most the time at least!!

happyboy!.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->