~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

p.s... expensive time of yr for u, all birthdays end of yr and xmas for 3 of them!!

Thank you, thank you.

November 2011 babies are called christanthe (sp) babies...what sort of shit name is that? :rofl:

p.s... expensive time of yr for u, all birthdays end of yr and xmas for 3 of them!!

I know!!
Me and Amber in october.
This one and my Step daughter in November.
Reagan in December.
Allan and my oldest step daughter in January.

I don't make summer or spring babies it would seem :haha:

I hope so, that is my biggest worry...I will be consultant led again, and if everything is okay and it is a sticky beanie, then I doubt they will let me go to the 39 weeks for section because of the risk of rupture...probably 37 or 38 weeks?

Oh my god Dani, so jealous! Congrats!! no way i can convince the OH to pull forward ttc :haha:

Got pixie weighed today: 13lb 11oz :)

Thanks everyone :hugs:

I don't know whether to laugh or cry in all honesty...I just knew I was from these last few days.

Yay Pixie!!!

Dani I thought u was on pill or coil???? Maybe I made that up lol. It's fab and it's a boy :)

well I hosted 3 mummies this arvo including hinkybinky, what hard work!! I made vege lasagna was yummy but now have to tidy up as dad is coming for the weekend :)

well we found a food evan doesn't like!! Avocado!!!

I was on the mini pill, Noriday, I missed a pill or two...and tada!!! :rofl:

Oh well, what's meant to be is meant to be I guess.

Of course I am a firm believer in that :)

i'm thinking I'd quite like to have sex again soon. Not sure how gonna go about it lol. It's been over a year now :cry:

Well yes manda, it will start with a hug :rofl:

it's true tho the less u have it, the less u want it :D

yeah - that's kinda true. kinda depends on what like your sex drive is too. lol

i guess i could say i'm quite lucky... when i don't fall asleep before hand :haha:

Manda ~ my boobs were hurting and I was feeling a bit sicky and had some heartburn...I only ever get heartburn when I have been pregnant!!

ah ok. congratulations to you hun :) hope to join you soon after we get house things sorted :p

well i have a problem, since libby was born sex is painful ? and after last time I bled a little :( think I have a little infection too as I have some weird discharge going on x

tmi but after having her i've had a LOT of discharge... :dohh: due a smear test so i can ask then i guess.

sex was painful for me too after having my section - it's ok now though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"