~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Thanks for all the well wishes for tomorrow, I am sure I will post a pic of Georgie in is pretty gown :haha:

He will get wear out of the outfit Kels (once I exchange the top) as it is just a lovely little dungaree set that I was planning on changing him into at the after party. I guess I still can, just with a different top. I have plenty to save for number three though :winkwink:

Sophie I would give Evan his lunch if he wants it seeing as he is not having dinner yet.

Danielle, Jaxon looks really cheeky with his new hair cut.

Cupcakes all baked and waiting to be iced, eek, I have never done posh icing with a bag before, wish me luck!

xxx

icing is fun. i made cupcakes and my icing was awful! it all separated and pretty much looked like bird poo LOL! :rofl:

I did something stupid with my butter icing instead of a few teaspoons of dbl cream, I put in milk.. LOL it seperated and afterwards I thought :dohh: what a stupid thing to do, milk goes off quickly !

well Jaxon is sick, full on sick...had to go to store at midnight and pick him up some pedialite, b/c he was dehydrated. The poor little guy. I feel so bad for him.

I so dont want to go to work today.

Get well soon Jaxon :(

Evan is so fucking grumpy, constantly crying, so clingy and sad, deffo teeth as dentinox fixes it for a while but OMG for boy (he's such a wuss)

COME ON TEETH :haha:

I think I have a water/kidney infection I feel so ill like im going to come down with something and im weeing loads, have back ache and i feel pressurre when i pee the sides of my hips and it hurts :( do these sound like the symptoms?

GG, go to the doctors and get checked out. The longer you wait the worse it will become.

OH texted me (Im at work) and Jaxon is doing much better today! He's back to his happy, smiley self. YAY!

Soph, I hope Evan gets his teeth soon!

Glad Jaxon is better. Go to the docs GG-sure there isn't another sparkler sibling on the way? hee hee....
Come on Evan's teeth!
My little man also grumpy but not sure if it's his teeth or his cold and it's only really at night before bed.. but the laughs and giggles in the day otally make up for it :)

god no way haha! better not be im not having anymore after this monster! 1 is enough x

haha we may have had an oops this morning :blush: but i'm sure i'm near AF so...

Haha, woopsie :haha:

I'm gonna be jealous of all you mummies getting duffed up again :rofl:

Hurry up and get baking again you lot so I am not on my own!! :wacko:

i think i'm too close to AF for the eggie getting caught... it was only once anyways :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->