~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

haha you do know how to make a girl feel better don't you lot! lol

All part of the service :haha:

I have so many fears; is my body going to be ready enough to carry another baby so soon.
The increased risk after having a section not so long ago.
Having 2 babies just over a year old.

But if everything does go okay, I might ask them to tie my tubes at the same time as the section.

i'm kinda scared of that too. because i had a section i'm scared of falling pregnant again within those 6 months and wondering what would happen to my scar :s

ah well. so how are you feeling about buba #3 dani?

:wacko: Scared when I think about it...but still very much in denial!!!

Congrats Dani!!!!!! :D:D

I didn't have a c-section, but I fell pregnant with Madelyn just after Joseph was 4 months. Actually, she was conceived when Joseph was just 3 months old! But anyway! Everything went fine with me overall, I think it was worse on my uterus and pelvic bone overall because I had tons and tons of aching there.

There is a back-to-back pregnancy group in the group section and I would check them out and inquire about others who have had babies back to back with c-sections. :thumbup:

Bartness - Sorry Jaxon was sicky, glad he is better now!

Pichi - Hope your not pregnant ... or are :haha:

Soph - Poor Evan for not being himself! Glad he is doing well with weaning tho! Can't wait to start Madelyn - but wont be for another month or so - probably. Maybe not if she keeps waking me at 3am to eat :haha:

Um .. I do know I am missing someone because I had quoted 2 different posts but it didn't do it for some reason!!

Anyway! I don't really have much to say lol. Today was a good and nice day so we went to the park. Too windy for Maddy to leave her carseat really but Joseph had a good run around. :D

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/142417-back-back-pregnancies.html

Here is the link for the back-to-back pregnancy thread for you Dani!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/142417-back-back-pregnancies.html

Here is the link for the back-to-back pregnancy thread for you Dani!

Thank you, thank you...I really appreciate that, will hop over there now :hugs:

congrats dani! :D

afm, im not prego....this damn iud is screwing up my body i swear. I am honestly going to get it out because I dont like the way it is making me feel. Plus I have heard so many horror stories about them that is scares me :( Maddy is sick and has a bad cough so im worried. its RSV season here in utah...so im freaking out, we are bringing her to the dr tomorrow. so hopefully its just a cold as I dont want to go to the hospital for a couple days again.

kelly iv downloaded that white noise and played it this morning and it seems to settle her when she stirs when she would usually wake, instead of 20 mins she has had 40 so far, she will prob wake in 10 mins but she is also swaddled and on her back... this back sleeping transistion seems to be going well I ust kind of prop her up slightly at an angle with the lionheart bear x

Bhb, good news in the bfn :) I have never been good with progesterone contraceptive (mini pill and depo) so am waiting to stop bf before I ask to go back in the combined pill which was lovely for me. If (a big if lol) I have se before than it will have to be condoms! But u don't see myself bfin for too much longer, a month or so and I don't want to have se with anyone!!!!

Well after my horrendous few days (see thread in baby talk) evan was good as gold last night no screaming nothing!

Plus he's been grabbing his feet sooo cute and spun round 180 degrees in his cot :)

go evan! its so funny watching them learn new things, we put libby on a blanket on the floor with toys on her back and me and oh where just talking and letting her have a little play by herself for a few mins and she just all of a sudden fliped over onto her stomach didnt stretch and turn just kind of jumped it was so funny, oh said she did it again yesterday morning when i was in bed.

bhb - glad its a bfn

kelly you have planted a seed in my head now, although I know its highly unlikly as we did pull out method (niave thinking I know) but there is always that risk when u dont know when u ovd isnt there!

im 99.9% sure im not, pls god no! we couldnt manage, i need to finish uni!

Quiet day today ladies :)

How was the christening Jo :)

Well, we went swimming this morning and they "jumped" off the side of the pool!! They sat I I held Evan's hands and pulled him in the water :haha: It is about teaching them to confident in the water and it is working! Evan came under the shower with me yesterday no problem and doesn't mind me splashing water on him when he has a bath!

He's discovered the bubbles in the bath as I took a handful and dropped them all over him he looks with his mouth open in amazement and tries to grab them :D

I put him to bed at half 7 (small bf) he woke at 8.50 and took 6.5oz and has been asleep since :wohoo:

Morning!!!!! We tried a toast finger this mornig for brekkie, lmao made a funny face as it touched his lips!! I'm gonna start introducing finger foods next week cos I dint want him picky about purees! E sucked it til it was a limo then spat it out!!

Dunno what todo today :)

it was veg yesterday with us so it's fruit today... might try some banana - see how she likes that. i think she's going to have a sweet tooth like me though :blush: her face was classic when i gave her carrot :haha:

can you believe we're on this stage already! it's crazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->