~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

I know it's mad!!!! I'm doing fruit for breakfast and veg for lunch, haven't decided what to give today! Maybe yucky swede!

Ugh..I feel like total shit again today. I called in sick yesterday to work, laid on the couch and was lazy all day. Feel better today then I did yesterday though so attempting work. However once this storm hits and we start getting freezing rain I will leave to pick up Jaxon and make sure I get him home safe.

your always having storms! :(

iv stopped the weening for now, i have a poorly girl, she seems to be teething again, she is having runny explosive poos and i just want to make sure its not the food, (and hoping its not because i stopped co-lief) saying that its only a few spoons and yesterday she had a nmouthful and didnt seem interested so i left it, she is a bit warm today :( but iv scared myself with paracetamol.. iv been giving it her quite a bit last couple of weeks in the evenings (just one 2.5ml dose) as i thought she was really unsettled and in pain with her teeth and it was helping her then i read this:

https://freespace.virgin.net/ahcare.qua/literature/medical/paracetamol.html

i feel like iv been sedating her :( and so guilty, i dont want to have increased her risk of asthma or given her liver damage, so unless she gets too hot im letting her ride her fever out.

I don't think you need to worry too much. It's not like you're giving it every 4 hours for weeks on end!

I mainly use Nurofen for children for Kai as it seems to help the pain better & for longer but there are stories about Nurofen too. Or everything really.
I think as long as you're sensible with it, its not going to do any harm.

Yeah we always have storms in Fargo it seems.

this one were due to get, 1.8 inches of rain, then freezing rain, and then 9 inches of snow. Which will make the spring flood 100% worse. Were only protected up to 42 ft, and were expecting 44 ft. Ugh...sometimes I wish I didnt live in Fargo.

Feel like crap..probably will go home from work early today

aw gemma i wouldn't worry too much. if pixie's got a temp particularly after jabs i give her calpol and she sleeps it off :)

Hiya Lois :wave:

Hope everyone and babies are all okay?

Hiiii :wave:
you&me i've just noticed your pregnant! Wow congrats, how brave are you!! :haha: ;)

Hi Lois :)

Well our wee grump is shouting for a bottle an hour early

I didn't want to start trying for another one until Amber was at least 6-7 months...so not quite planned :haha:

They will be in seperate years at school, Amber will be in the year above.

hmm, well i'm do AF tomorrow - i don't feel like it's coming :S

Ugh, I feel like crap and have a bad atttude at work. Im so ready to find a new one.

really how is it that a mother is supposed to be able to work 5 days week anytime between 330 am and 10 pm? And on weekends too? how am I supposed to find a daycare to work them hours? Im not, so need to get a new job.

Hope things brighten up soon Danielle.

Ooooh Manda, what makes you think she isn't coming?

well usually by now i'm cramping etc... i've had cramping but earlier on in the week and i seem to have LOADs of CM

I started cramping a week before the witch was due, and had loads of cm, which I don't get when she is on her way...

Eeeeekkkkssss....did you only have the one ooopsie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->