~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

yeah, just the one. i'm hoping she's just late in showing up... lol

well usually by now i'm cramping etc... i've had cramping but earlier on in the week and i seem to have LOADs of CM

I've had LOADS of cm the last 2 days too! :o I can't be preg though as we've been using condoms! However I still don't have any contraceptive sorted. No sign of AF here but I am BF!

Soph, is the swimming you do a club? I really want to do a swimming club with Megan but the only one around here that I know of is water babies and that costs £150 :(

Welcome LoisP - sure I have seen you around bnb before :D

So I had a REALLY bad night last night and "woke up" (forced up more like) exhausted and grumpy so I decided to take the time and do some sleep training with Megan this morning. So around 10.30ish when I realised Megan was starting to get tired. I took her to her nursery and sat on the floor with her (the room is too small for a chair ) and breastfed her, then I put her down in her cot and put her mobile on and I sat next to the cot making no eye contact and not speaking! Lo and behold after about 10 mins she fell asleep. I then tiptoed out the room lol. She only slept for 20 mins but its a start!

This evening Megan started getting sleepy about 6.30 (which is earlier than usual) so I took her to her bedroom with a bottle of formula and fed her whilst sat on her bedroom floor with her cot mobile playing whilst she was drinking!! She only drank 2oz before she refused anymore (I had breastfed her at 6pm anyway!) I sat on the floor next to the cot not making eye contact for 10 mins before she fell asleep! She is still asleep now.

Fingers crossed we have made a breakthrough and her sleeping in her own room helps me get a better nights sleep! xx

my baby is still up? we used to at least get until 11-12 :( sigh, im gonna make her life hell when she is a teenager x

imk just giving in and taking her to bed.. she isnt right in herself and im not up for the fight tonight

Hi LoisP// Your LO is so darn cute!

OMG Manda.. Well what will be will be.. And you GG! LOL.. Inception haha

Sorry you feeling so down Danielle :-( Chin up hun, I am sure things will get better..

Hi everyone else.. Still no weaning this side.. But yukkie teeth driving me mad (well i think its teeth). Sophie arrived today and he loves her. he full on giggles in her face hahaha

Oh and for those not on FB, check out my site
www.kellysamberteethingnecklaces.weebly.com xx whatcha think?

Manda, Evan was just the once LMAO!! Also i have major PMT when I was due on but she never showed! Today I swear I have ov'd cos I had baaaad stomach cramps and sharp pains, it is 2 weeks since my first AF so I guess the bitch is back for good :cry:

Kayley, we do Aquababes, which is actually a free 6 week course, very lucky to have it in out area :)

Third night in a row Evan has gone to bed. Tonight down awake and asleep by 8.20 and have barely heard a peep from him. WHAT IS GOING ON??????????????????????

Welcome Lois, never too late :flower:

Yay for Evan..
So is the handbrake method not safe then? WHOOPS...

Thanks everyone!
Well Shaun is fast asleep, but for how long, is anybodys guess, he used to sleep through the night, but now he's back to every 4 hours for a feed.. or so... sometimes 2, sometimes 5.

Evan woke up half hour ago so fed him, he was happily awake awake in his cot chatting to himself and now he is screaming :dohh:

At least we have mastered going to bed in the first place finally :haha:

:wave: Hello Ladies

I didn't want to start trying for another one until Amber was at least 6-7 months...so not quite planned :haha:

They will be in seperate years at school, Amber will be in the year above.

Congratulations You&Me! I am envious but no more for us!

yeah, just the one. i'm hoping she's just late in showing up... lol

Good Luck Pichi! O:)

Anyone have a baby with reflux? Saw a rubbish DR today who made me feel like a bad mum. Emily has reflux. She is not hugely sick like most refluxy (is that a word!) babies she just arches her back and groans around seemingly in pain during and for about an hour or so after a feed. She has been prescribed Gaviscon and Ranitidine which was helping but isn't so much now. This dr said that I was over feeding her and that very soon she would need to go on a diet:cry:

She weighs about 19lb going to get her reweighed on Thursday to adjust her ranitidine dose. She is a big girl. My DH is 6'1 (I am 5'1!) and was a similiar size at her age but apparently that makes no difference? This dr told me that her stomach was as big as her fist and she should have NO more than a fist size feed at a time. I told him she pushes the bottle away when finished but apparently babies are greedy and don't know when to stop.

I have spent the entire evening googling reflux and overfeeding formula babies. She ticks so many boxes for reflux, I don't think I am over feeding her, am I?.

Today she had
4oz @ 7.30am
4oz @ 11am plus 2 cubes of sweet potato & 1 carrot (and was screaming for more)
2oz @ 2pm (and was sick)
Some water at 4pm (she likes to spit it out:haha:)
5oz @ 5pm plus 2 tsp baby rice mixed 2 cubes of pear
2oz @ 7pm
3oz @ 10.30pm

Going to try and work out how to add a photo now!

Pixie is still a sicky baby. The only time she's not sick is when she has her purées first...

Lois, sounds like your wet man is getting ready for weaning. Either that or its 4 months regression...

Afm : no AF >.< and little doodle bug here was giggling at 6.30 this morn lol

we had another BAD night.. i give up she is even bad in my bed now as well as not going down after her bath anymore... I really hope this is a faze!

Kelly im off to look at ur site now xx

pichi have u heard anything about the house? x

We are officially putting an offer in next week! So lets hope we are lucky gemma

i want another baby BADLY!!! but hubby just wont let me :-( he is going to make me wait at least 6 months i think but i just want it so much i've been dreaming about it again like i did before i conceived Eva

Evas increase in feeds for weight gain is going well, we've gone from 4-6or7 a day except it has totally thrown out any routine we used to have and she is sleeping all over the place and no longer 10hours at night some nights we're up at 5 am 6am or 7am. I really don't mind tho because it gives me a chance to give her extra feeds :)

LOVE

Pixie is still a sicky baby. The only time she's not sick is when she has her purées first...

Lois, sounds like your wet man is getting ready for weaning. Either that or its 4 months regression...

Afm : no AF >.< and little doodle bug here was giggling at 6.30 this morn lol
Yeah just hard trying to guess what one! lol

I thought we had hit the regression a while back, it lasted 2 night's so maybe it wasn't...does every baby go through it?...but now she has taken to waking at 5.30am for the day instead!! :dohh:

Any sign yet Manda?

You&me congratulations on your pregnancy!!! How exciting. Are you freaked out being pregnant so quickly after your last pregnancy or did you always want then this close.

:rofl: I am freaked out, and still pretty much in denial!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->