~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

No not yet. I ment wee not wet btw lol stupid phone O_O

Soph.. handbrake method.. um as in like emergency STOOOOP.. Pull out if you know what I mean..
If I dont have period in next 2 weeks I am going to test although dont think I am.. probs just bfing keeping her away..

Shaun sounds like my little man, was sleeping through but now wakes. I know he is isnt yet ready for weaning so I reckon it is his teeth.. Dont ask me how I know he isnt ready-Think it is just a mom thing, like we know our own babies.. and he has only just gone 4 months so I am not in a rush really-probs being my second I want him to stay little for longer.. And I tried solids with Ashton when he was 5 months and started waking but it made no difference lol.. and just meant more for me to do.. yes I am lazy muhaha..
Twingletons, i dont think you are over feeding her.. My Addison was 18 lbs at 14 weeks and doc said it was healthy as he is a big boy. What was she at birth? Has she stayed on her same centile thing or whatever it is called?
Hi Beth :) Get your oh drunk hahaha.. just kidding..

i'm not even sure if my cramping was maybe my OV'ing or AF coming or what! if it was OV'ing then i may well be fooked :dohh: lol

i'm not even sure if my cramping was maybe my OV'ing or AF coming or what! if it was OV'ing then i may well be fooked :dohh: lol

...Literally!!! :rofl:

(sorry, couldn't resist!!)

I was supposed to work 9hrs today, but only ended up working 3 hrs 45 mins. How stupid!

I am not bothered being at home, but I need money terribly so this is no bueno!

Pichi Test Test Test :haha:

well we went to the bf support playgroup today. I found myself dishing out advice to a new mum :rofl:

I also was chatting to a mum about BLW as it looks like we are switching. Evan fed so much better (and made less mess) when I preloaded the spoon and gave it to him! No fighting :) She was explaining how she BLW her son, she explained whilst bfing her daughter who was at least 2 or older. This girl was well cute, dressed in joggers and pink and yellow socks and trainers and had clips in her hair :) When her mum changed her nappy she had a willy. SHE was a little BOY :shock:

okkkk that woman just sounds a little loopy Soph :haha:

well, i'm sure AF was due today and there is no sign but i could be wrong :shrug: i might wait a week or so and if she's still not here then hmm i might need to pee on a stick

Ive not had any signs of AF. Not had a period at all yet. :s

we are in the same boat then haha! well, i've had cramps but i seem to be getting TONNES of CM (again, sorry for the tmi girls :blush:)

I haven't had any yet either. Few cramps this week but nothing as of yet.

Good luck pichi

I think it must be bf'ing! Enjoying not having AF here lol. Not had a proper period for over a year now :D

I thought I had AF at about 9weeks but it only lasted a day or two then this week I had spotting for about four days but still no real cycle or AF

Well I was snowed in today with Jaxon and OH. we got 11 inches of snow yesterday, didnt get plowed out until 2 pm. No way in hell I would have made it out of garage and out of parking lot with all that snow. Work was pissed, however not my fault.

now if only spring would arrive, and the flood would come and we can move past this all....

bartness i understand the snow thing...its crazy here in utah too....one day it will be nice and sunny and the next a foot of snow as been thrown on us! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Good morning girls. Well... Still no af and cramps have stopped. Aching hips though. Ive not got the achey legs I got with pixie though so I just think my cycle may be longer this month.

As for pixie she keeps waking us up at night giggling lol!

Heya ladies and babies :wave:

Amber has taken to waking at 5.15am :dohh: I am so bloody tired as she is happy to start the day then, tried feeding her and putting her back in the cot, she isn't having it in the slightest!!

Makes me a bit concerned though because at 6 months she is meant to be going into Reagan's bedroom, I'm not going to be able to do that if she doesn't start sleeping in a bit later, Reagan has to get up for school so it isn't fair on her to start the day at stupid o'clock.

Hope you don't get anymore snow Danielle and BHB.

Jo, how did Georgie's christening go?

Fingers crossed Manda.

How was you night with Libby, Gemma?

Sophie, I saw you are now taking the BLW route, have you got any of them nets they eat fruit through? If so where do you get them from?

I am off to the doctors this evening...I don't feel like I belong in the November 2011 thread, the talk makes me sit there and think 'hang on a minute, I did all of this only a few months ago'...it is weird, and not a very welcoming thread unless you are a first time mum and want reassurance on every single twinge :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->