~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Morning all,

You & me you can get them from tesco and asda I havent got one yet cause says 6 months but think that may just be because thats when you are suppose to wean.

Leo still waking up at silly o'clock to to play it was 1-3 last night. Going to eurodisney saturday so that will be fun!!!! He's having 3 meals and pudding a day plus his milk then feeding an hour in the night little monkey.

Heya ladies and babies :wave:

Amber has taken to waking at 5.15am :dohh: I am so bloody tired as she is happy to start the day then, tried feeding her and putting her back in the cot, she isn't having it in the slightest!!

Makes me a bit concerned though because at 6 months she is meant to be going into Reagan's bedroom, I'm not going to be able to do that if she doesn't start sleeping in a bit later, Reagan has to get up for school so it isn't fair on her to start the day at stupid o'clock.

Hope you don't get anymore snow Danielle and BHB.

Jo, how did Georgie's christening go?

Fingers crossed Manda.

How was you night with Libby, Gemma?

Sophie, I saw you are now taking the BLW route, have you got any of them nets they eat fruit through? If so where do you get them from?

I am off to the doctors this evening...I don't feel like I belong in the November 2011 thread, the talk makes me sit there and think 'hang on a minute, I did all of this only a few months ago'...it is weird, and not a very welcoming thread unless you are a first time mum and want reassurance on every single twinge :nope:

thats because the November Sparklers 2010 were far superior :haha:

hi well i put her down on her tum after bath and she stirred a couple of times but woek 12.30 then she came in my bed till 8.30 lol

hope everyones well xx

Morning!!!!

No dani I don't have any yet but have heard of them so will find some soon! I also heard tesco do them :). You know you don't HAVE to join nov 2011 ladies! Stay here with us! I read our third tri thread last night for about 50 pages around when I had evan! Funny Reading :) we are lucky to have such afab gang here :hugs:

evan is still a pia at night!! Waking every few hours still flapping around, hard to settle without feeding, dunno why :(

mum and stepdad are coming over Sunday to do his room so he's going in his room Sunday night whatever :)

Thanks Soph :flower:

Has anyone heard from Shan? Haven't seen her post in a long while, hope she is okay?

We do have a great group here :hugs:

Anyone want a 5 year old for the day that seems to have 'Kevin The Teenager' down to a tee?

Reward charts here we come, thought we had waved goodbye to those a year or so back :dohh:

Lol!!!! Poor you :haha: you got it all to come again twice in quick succession :rofl:

well evan had a lovely nap at 11 till 12.45 :shock: I did too as was in bed with him :D

then he was playing on the floor and started wining, I left him a min to find he'd manoevered himself of his may onto his belly woops!! The new tricks are coming thick and fast!!!

Soph - we have the problem of Pixie rolling from her tummy to back then waking up :dohh: she can roll the other way too but seems too last having just woke up

I gave him a petit filous all that dairy yumminess naughty mummy! I ate half forgot hoe nice they were!!

Any af signs manda?? Or baby signs??????????

I had my doctor's appoinment today, my biggest concern being how soon it is after my section...she is not worried in the slightest, which is a huge huge relief :happydance: back on baby aspirin and calcium, and being referred to consultant.

I gave him a petit filous all that dairy yumminess naughty mummy! I ate half forgot hoe nice they were!!

Any af signs manda?? Or baby signs??????????

no sign of the witch in the slightest :dohh: i seem to be getting heartburn and achey joints but that could just be coincidence.

Test!

Ok so my grandma feel down yesterday and broke her hip...Origianlly I was told it was heart attack, then I was told no she just fell. So Im at work and my mom calls, it was a heart attack and she's being transportted to Fargo. I'll go see her after work.

:hugs: Danielle, hope she is okay.

Manda :test: peeeeeee onnnnnnnnnn aaaaaaaaaa stickkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!

TTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

So sorry about your Grandma Bartness :-( Big hugs and hope she is ok..

Oh and Danni-lets swap-you can have my 2 year old and I'll take your 5 year old for a day. or until he turns 3... GAH..... My 4 month old has nothing on him!

Oh and Danni-lets swap-you can have my 2 year old and I'll take your 5 year old for a day. or until he turns 3... GAH..... My 4 month old has nothing on him!

Done deal!! we never had the terrible twos here, it seemed to hit when she started full time school...I also think because we are very similar we have a clash of personalities...

I told her off earlier for stomping up the stairs...so she told me she was going to call the police on me!!...told her to go ahead because I would welcome the break for a night :haha:

Done deal!! we never had the terrible twos here, it seemed to hit when she started full time school...I also think because we are very similar we have a clash of personalities...

I told her off earlier for stomping up the stairs...so she told me she was going to call the police on me!!...told her to go ahead because I would welcome the break for a night :haha:

I thought we had gotten away with the terrible 2's, until we landed in SA.. we left the UK with an angel child and he seemed to turn into something else on the flight.. He even took his underpants off, dipped them in the pool and threw them at my dad.. who was working on his laptop.. Once the police are finished with you could you send them here please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->