~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

:rofl: I'll be sure to send them along to you!!

Kids say and do the funniest of things, looking back over the years I really wish I had kept a notebook of some of the things she has said.

lol @ Reagan being Kevin the teenager - bless you! Alysha is starting to get a bit of an attitude! :s

Bartness, I hope your grandma is better soon! :( :hugs:

Megan slept quite well last night! Still up twice in the night but she slept til 8am this morning YAY.

I think I am going to buy a little book tomorrow actually.. today he told me he doesnt wear nappies cos 'i got a tottie'....and alot of the children he goes to nursery with are zulu so now he is trying to talk zulu but it's just his tongue wobbling around in his mouth.. so funny..
Little Addison is sick though :-( Good thing bout that is I didnt have to take him for injections today.. his 3-6 month stuff is almost too small :-(

I sometimes worry that because she had us on her own for 5 years before Amber came along that she is feeling a little jealous and resentful?...therefore is lashing out to try and get attention, whether that be positive or negative...:shrug: I dunno.

Poor Addison, hope he feels better soon.

How did Libby get on with her needles Gemma?

I sometimes worry that because she had us on her own for 5 years before Amber came along that she is feeling a little jealous and resentful?...therefore is lashing out to try and get attention, whether that be positive or negative...:shrug: I dunno.

Quite possible! You just have to make sure you are spending time with her too and try and get her involved as much as possible! If you CAN spend time just you and her that helps too!

Alysha is the other way round at the mo, she dotes on Megan and loves her so much but I have to tell her sometimes to 'not go so near her face' or 'leave her alone for a minute shes about to cry' lol bless her! Alysha had her school presentation today and she was made up I took Megan too, she likes to show her off to her friends.

What about taking her (just you and her) for a milkshake and shopping or something? I did it with Ashy and it did calm him down. I know he is only 2 but I explained that there is anew little man around and we all love him but it doesnt mean we love Ashton any less.. Was worth the try.. although the next day he was spitting at the dog hahahaha.. might work better on her being older? i dunno

she screamed but has been ok all day, she went to bed easily at 6.30 and so far have had a peaceful evening, she has had no naps today tho :/ I dont know whether to dream feed at 10 or just let her wake herself? any advice x

hmmmm, personally I wouldnt wake her.. but do what you feel best.. xx

I got told to never wake a sleeping baby! I wouldn't get Megan up, be too worried I couldnt get her down again lol

I am leaving Evan to cry at the mo as he only does it when I walk out :(

His new improved sleeping habits lasted long :grr:

Nah, let her sleep :flower: I have never done dreamfeeds, do they not disturb their sleep in some way? I always went by my mum's saying 'never wake a sleeping baby...and...a sleep is as good as a feed'.

Thanks ladies, I have done loads with Reagan on her own, as has hubby...cinema, out for dinner, the park...she has spent the last week in and out of the doctors and is now on the third antibiotic, tonsilitis which caused dehydration which caused a UTI :dohh: Poor little lady is probably sick of feeling sick, which can't be helping.

Shame Danielle, she really has had a rough time.. And, when I was a nanny over there I looked after a 5 year old (who didn't have a new sibling) and she actually did phone the police to report her mom who 'didnt love her' hahaha.. so maybe it's just the age :)

Hope Evan gets to sleep soon.. x

It worked, he went off to sleep fairly quickly. He had some wind so when I picked him up twicw each time he did lovely burps :D 5 months and I still can't wind my baby properly :dohh: I try he doesn't burp, he almost brings them up by himself now anyway, so just leave him to it..

Dani, my neice is 4 and a half and she has TWO new sisters to fight it out with lol!! I heat she is doing just great though and really getting involved :)

My baby girl is currently having really bad coughing fits. :-( so much so she has made herself sick a few times and she keeps kind of gasping for breath. We've got karvol in and just done a steam bathroom but nothing has made it better yet! Shes back in her crib next to me atm rather than her cot so i can keep her close to me. She keeps waking herself up with the coughing fits though. I dont know what to do :-( my poor baby girl. Long night ahead!!

After work i picked up the munchkin boy, and off to the hospital we went. Walked into the room, sat down next to grandma and I get "OH, such a lovely boy!"

Im going to bring my camera with me tomorrow to get a picture of the 3 of us together!

Grandma seems to be doing good, she's in pain, from the broken hip, but shes on some morphine. Worried though, as Doctors told us she signed a DNR, so if she flat lines during her surgery...she's gone. Her heart attack was a very mild one, but they are monitoring her closley.

I love her so much, but I have 29 years of memories with her, including a very memorable trip to Norway when she was 80 (9 years ago already, my how time flys). And she has had an amazing life, and feels ready to go. But I still gotta say, "GRANDMA, you better pull through this! I need you!"

if we didnt give pixie a dream feed she'd wake up wanting food in the night - so she's still on 5 feeds a day/night. we're moving onto food at breakfast soon though :) so that 11pm dreamfeed will soon get lynched :D

well - i think i must be 2 days late now... but i'm getting crampy pains so i dunno :shrug: don't really want to test

Kayley, evan has had a cough too which has produced fountain type sick when he's in bed :( seemed bit better yesterday!

Bartness, glad your grandma is doing ok :flower:

pichi, hope that's af cramps u got going on there :)

taking evan to the doctors at 10.20 to check his hips as he has an extra crease in one leg!

Am gonna take him to the beach this afternoon too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->