~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

I can't wait to do the whole TTC thing properly :haha:

At least I know I am one hell of a fertile bitch :D

I think that too sometimes AM, but then I'm also glad that it 'just happened' without me thinking too much about it! I know I would super obsess about everything if we were TTC properly!

ah u dont want to, it can be quite stressful which in turn doesnt help you get pregnant!

Yeah I know a few people who tried for ages or are still trying. It is actually horrid when someone falls pregnant and feels they have to tread on eggshells, real horrid situation :(

we were ntnp for 2 months and fell pregnant fairly quick after the pill

Update on me, I'm now 4 days late...

I pee'd on a stick again this morning!! :haha: I just don't feel pregnant, am really tired but other than that...zilch...my nausea had started with the girls by now.

Test Manda, please put us out of suspense!!

just ordered libby an amber teething knecklace, see what all the jazz is about.. much to hubbys dismay he thinks its - and i quote "a load of hippy shite..."

well i'm, not allowed to test till next sunday according to OH ¬___¬ i've been getting strange feelings in my ovary area

well today, the pediatrician confirmed that Maddy has RSV. :( Thankfully he said that I am doing a great job at taking care of her and that is why she isnt being hospitalized like most of the other lo's that have it. She also has an ear infection due to it. So she is on amoxicilin and ear drops for the pain. Im so tired though(sorry for the whine). I haven't felt this exhausted since the first weeks that Maddy was born.

Whats RSV BLB? Poor Maddy! :( Hope you catch up with your sleep soon too. I know what the exhaustion feels like at the mo!

Betheney - Hubby can't kill you - it takes 2 to tango! lol hope you are preg! fx :D

ah u dont want to, it can be quite stressful which in turn doesnt help you get pregnant!

I had to wait for 3 months before we were allowed to start TTC because I had to have the MMR :( those 3 months drrraaagggeeed. I then fell preg the first month we tried! Was REALLY happy and excited until I lost the little bean :( That was on 25th Feb 2010. Around the beginning of April (can't remember exact date grr) I started getting sore boobs AGAIN and just had my suspicions so told OH I was going to take a test. He really tried to pursuade me not too as he didnt want me getting upset at a negative test! (He said the symptoms could be left over symptoms from my miscarriage!) On my lunch break I decided to take a cheap test anyway and was really shocked when a positive line came up really bold STRAIGHT away!!
Soooo when OH came home I told him I was going to take a clear blue digital and it came up 2-3 weeks preg! When OH asked the result I just looked at him and couldn't say anything so he thought it was a neg! When I showed him, his face was a picture! He wouldn't believe I was preg until I got a blood test at the docs though.

I asked the doc if my miscarriage could've been a twin pregnancy and she said no because I lost all symptoms! Working out dates I would have concieved in the week AFTER I lost the bean! We only had sex once in that week and i'm 80% sure it was the night Phill got a phone call (after we had fallen asleep obv) to tell him his grandma had had a heart attack! She passed away early that next morning! :(

just ordered libby an amber teething knecklace, see what all the jazz is about.. much to hubbys dismay he thinks its - and i quote "a load of hippy shite..."

LMAO - this actually made me laugh out loud

well i'm, not allowed to test till next sunday according to OH ¬___¬ i've been getting strange feelings in my ovary area

Just test anyway! I would lol. xx

i'd need to find a way to get tests without OH finding them... he's on holiday this week too :haha:

:haha: manda! get up thru the night

Kayley RSV is Respiratory syncytial virus aka the bug that causes broncholitus, its really common in the winter and most kids catch it at some point the smaller they are the worse it is for them as they struggle to breath and sometimes need a little help with some oxygen its just a common cold in adults... its really contagious and during the winter there is often a full hospital bay dedicated to children with the virus x

Manda just tell him to "sod off I'm testing", lol, If he likes, you can tell him the result next Sunday!

Hope Maddy is soon on the mend BHB.

:hugs: Kala.

My BFP was a total shock as we didn't think we would ever have anymore children (although the last year or two we were wavering slightly). I know exactly when I OV each month and the month I conceived we had only DTD once and that was 5 days before I ov'ed. I was using a Persona monitor for contraception and that said we were safe to DTD unprotected, so we did. When I was 5 days late (and feeling a little odd) I decided to test one morning after H went to work and I was so sure it would be negative that I forgot to check it for a good few minutes. I was gob smacked when I saw 2 blue lines.

I had a client meeting at lunch time and I new H would be home before I was so I made a little card saying "Oh daddy .......... I am due on the 4th November 2011), tied it to the test and gift boxed it and left it on the kitchen table for him. When I pulled up he was pacing up and down the hallway waiting for me, he was over the flipping moon!

I didn't want to tell anyone until we were sure all was ok but he was so excited he told all the family that night. Georgie is the best surprise we have ever had and even though he has turned our lives upside down, I could not imagine just one second without him in my life now, I love him to bits.

Ahhh, I am getting all soppy.

So, are we all in agreement that you are going to test anyway Manda? lol

xx

It's amazing that u have such a give gap between Ashley and georgie... I think if I have more it will also be a big gap too!!!!

Evans Bern in his cot half hour babbling to himself and has spun around lol I thunk he's asleep as monitor is quiet!!

Jo I echo our boys being the best surprise ever!!! I can't Imagine life without him now :)

I'm really struggling in the sense I'm constantly eating crap and seriosly putting weight on, dunno what to do :(

I pee'd on a stick again this morning!! :haha: I just don't feel pregnant, am really tired but other than that...zilch...my nausea had started with the girls by now.

Test Manda, please put us out of suspense!!

Boy boy boy!!!

I didn't feel sick till 6.5 weeks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back