~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

i didnt till like 8 thought haha

im the same sophie iv joined a gym, havnt been going joined ww last week and have had cookies, chocolate and tonight a massive chinese... im such a fatty, biggest iv ever been in my life!

Maybe don't have a 20 year gap hey Sophie :rofl:

I need to loose weight too :( I have gone from doing 4 hours training of kung foo a week (plus the odd zumba class) to doing bugger all and I know none of my summer clothes are going to fit me. I am too scared to diet in case it effects my milk supply. If I could just eat healthily, it would be a start but I just have no will power. And I keep having weekly tea and cake days withmy new mummy friends which are not helping!

I have just troughed a fruit and nut chocolate bar and didn't need it. Twas yummy though :haha:

Maybe we should start a Sparklers weight loss motivation team to cheer each other on.

Yeah jo good idea :) I'm too scared to weigh myself though!!

If I leave it 20 years I'll be 49 :shock:

Oh I hate being this fat.
I also have no motivation whatsoever. I decided on Thursday I'd do healthy eating. I had Pizza Hut for dinner last night :lol: Ooops.

My main problem is eating junk/snacks. I just don't get time to eat properly during the day...so when it comes to evening I'm hungry and eat a big meal. Not good.
I'm scared to weigh myself too!

So I'm now on the Depo injection. Dr had no problem with putting me on it.
My last Dr put me on the Mini Pill because of my weight (I was lighter than I am now!)....and Kai is now here! That worked then...not.

After saying the other day on FB that Kai wasn't ready for his cot yet, he's now asleep in it :lol: I tried him yesterday during the day and he slept with no probs at all! He's been in it, in his moses basket for naps and until I go to bed for a while now but now he's actually in the cot on his own.....looks sooo small!

I'm all paranoid now though and don't want him to sleep in it all night as I'm so used to him being beside me!
I'm looking for a cheap-ish Angelcare movement monitor....looking on ebay at moment.
Just ordered a gro-bag too! :)

Weaning going well...fruity porridge in morning, fruit for lunch, veg for dinner.
Am going to cut one meal out though as he's not drinking his milk!

Still teething....3 months now grrr.

Have a major problem with Kai screaming whenever we go out, whenever anyone visits etc. Am hoping it's just a phase but it's really been getting me down. The amount of looks I get from people really bothers me but unfortunately I'm not going to lock myself up in the flat! That won't help me or Kai. It is upsetting though, the whole thing.

Sorry about the me post....not posted on here properly for aaages!

Pichi: Test!

Congratulations You&Me!!!! :flower:

Soph: Love that cot pic....and the beach ones!

GG: How's Libby sleeping now?

Hope Maddy gets better soon BHB :flower:

Hello everyone else and hope things are ok! :flower:

if i can get her in her cot till 12 then in my bed she sleeps through...sometimes lol, no night is ever the same tbh xx

ok so i've ordered some pregnancy tests :dohh: another day without AF here ¬____¬ i hate this not knowing!

we are now on breakfast and lunch here. had some cereal for breaky and now she'll get some mango for lunch - num num! lol

hope everyone is doing well! Danni - i had no sickness with Pixie at all so you never know.

So we've just woke up! Bloody clocks!! I swear I fed him just once at 2am (1am) then 7.30am (6.30) Ideally I'd get up about then but I'd had about 4 hours too knackered and evan slept again!!!

I am too scared to weigh myself too :(

Before I was pregnant I use to be able to do 100 sit ups in one go so the other week I decided enough was enough, the bulging tummy has to go! So I got down on the floor and I could not even lift my shoulders p to do one blimmin sit up! I could have cried. The section has ruined my tummy for ever :cry:

Kelly I also eat rubbish due to lack of time during the day and at night while we do eat relatively healthy meals, Adam usually cooks it and dishes up (as Georgie is usually feeding) and he always puts huge man sized portions on my plate. I then have to gobble my food as quick as I can as George always screams through meal times, so I end up eating too much as I don't know that I am full as its scoffed so quickly. I think that is one of the things I am looking forward to most when we BLW, George having food of his own to play with/eat so we can enjoy ours at leisure again!

We are using condoms (on the rare occasion we get to DTD) as I have still not had a visit from AF. I have the mini pill in my drawer in waiting but I am not filled with confidence after hearing so many people fall pregnant while on it! We do want another baby but I want a big enough gap that I don't need a double buggy as I lurve my Bugaboo and want to use it again. George will have to stand on a buggy-board, lol.

I need to get George a proper cot too as he does need to slowly learn to go in it but I also love sleeping with him and will miss waking up to his gorgeous little smiley face, but its not fair on Adam to sleep in the spare room indefinitely.

Kelly just ignore those people who stare but have you tried Kai in a sling when you are out? I always carry mine under my pram because if George is awake he won't stay in his pram and screams to get out. He is happy in his sling as he is close to me yet can still be nosey.

Yay Manda! Hope you get the result you want :)

Has everyone swapped from pram to buggy mode now? I still use my pram and was going to until George turned 6 months as I still use it for his daytime naps.

We got a door bouncer yesterday and George loves it, I think as he is little he will be able to jump in there before he will in the Jumperoo. I am planning on using it just for when I cook dinner as its about time I started doing that again, lol. Fingers crossed it keeps him amused long enough!

Hope you all have a lovely Sunday x

Jo we went to buggy mode around beginning if feb! But iCandy carrycots are way tennier than bugs! But he still goes in the carry it got naps at my mums.

I have to take the iCandy back as my back wheel is making a very loud clicking noise. I'm pissed off cos have to take it back to the shop I got it from which is at mums and am not parnoid I am gonna be left without a buggy.

Well I am waiting for my mum who was coming early to help do evans room. Now I know where I get my shitty time keepin from!!!

I weight 165lbs :wacko:

I have no money for a gym membership, so my exercising is put down to walking and the daily life ... probably wont do me much good. On the upside, I was around 160lbs when I got pregnant with Madelyn, and before Joseph I was in my 150's. I have always been a person to eat and drink whatever I want ... so you know I don't think that will change unless I hit like 190lbs lol. I was 180lbs at the end of my pregnancy with Maddy.

Ugh .. I wish I had more time to get on here!! I am outta the loop!!

Im scared to weigh myself. I probably weigh about 180, and I was 140 before getting pregnant with Jaxon. I would like to get down to 130, but eh..I have no money for a gym, and no time for one either. And since its still snowy/cold here no walking either. Cant wait for spring when I can start walking again!

wow, I have just realised how long it has been since I have been in this section. Still struggling with a few things, namely being broody already which is not a great help at all, I really do feel like I want another baby again already :blush:

I am still trying to shift my weight. Before Nathaniel I was 108lbs-ish and now am 144lbs and cannot manage to get anymore than 30 mins exercise in a day. Is that enough I wonder? I am glad I am not the only one that is struggling with getting back to pre-pregnancy weight.

Is anybody else majorly broody or is it just me girlies?

Woahhhhhh...that has flown by...happy 5 months Evan, and happy 5 month breastfeeding Sophie :hugs:

Boy boy boy?...nahhhh, I reckon Allan only makes girls :haha: The lack of nausea is starting to freak me out a little, I only know sickness in pregnancy, so hopefully it will kick in soon :rofl:

I only felt sick once while pregnant with Jaxon, and that was when OH forgot to take the trash out. Im sure you'll be ok Dani, might just be pregnant with a boy this time around....

eee 5 months bfing well done!!! happy 5 month evster! libby is only a few days behind :D

Mei I am soo broody it's frightening.. honestly... but no more babies just yet...

I threw up at least 8 times a day with both my pregnanices. both boys.. and both have been little spewers since they were born so i reckon they started chindering in the womb :)

Dont even talk about weight loss. i am so depressed eevrytime i look in the mirror. in fact, tomorrow I am booking in with a dietician (its my 10 year school reunion in oct so need to lose weight by then

Most of you have seen these so apologies :haha:

Got Evan's bedroom done today as decided it was time he slept in it. Took him a while to doze off but so far so good (ish)

What ya think??

Attachments

• bedroom 5.jpg
    bedroom 5.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 7
  • bedroom 4.jpg
    bedroom 4.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 7
  • bedroom 3.jpg
    bedroom 3.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 7
  • bedroom 2.jpg