~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

wow that room looks lovely.

we have just moved house so looks like a bombsite(!)

Kellycool: ah so it is not just me! I have little thoughts going on in the back of my mind hah

I love Evans room! So cute

Danni: I was never suck once with pixie :) you might be lucky!

Oh this is really stressing me out not knowing
don't get me wrong I want another baby but not just yet. I want to enjoy pixie. I'd hate to think id miss out on certain milestones because I'm just too busy with the newborn :(

I hope so Manda, I was sick from about week 4 up until delivery with both the girls...maybe I'll be lucky enough to avoid it this time!!

Aww, when will the tests get there?...Try not to worry, what will be, will be...I wanted to wait until Amber was at least a few months older, and to give myself plenty of healing time from the section :dohh: I have only just got my head around being a mum to 2 children...the idea of 3 really is not sinking in at all!!!

I can only work in stones, pounds and ounces lol. I was about 9 stone before Megan and I'm too scared to weigh myself right now lol. I'm wearing some of my size 8 clothes again but with a bit of a muffin top! I'm more like a 10 now :(

Soph - Can't believe its 5 months already! :o where is the time going? Evans room is GORGEOUS and I'm very jealous of your nursing chair lol. Megans room is way too small for a chair! :I(

You&me - I didn't get sickness at all with Alysha and with Megan I got quite a bit of nausea but no actual sickness, so maybe you have got away with it this time! fx
BTW - they say the transition from 1 to 2 is a lot hard than from 2 to 3, so I think you'll be fine! Plus think how close the bond between them all will be as they grow up! :D

I love Evans room.

ok so call me dumb but what is a stone?

I really should be in bed!

I love Evans room.

ok so call me dumb but what is a stone?

Stones are a weight measurement in the UK (and probably other places too)....There are 14lbs in a stone, I think. It's not metric, but many people still use stones, lbs and oz's here. KG's mean nothing to me :lol:

Coco: I'll respond to your post in the morning, need to get to bed now! :)

ETA: Love, love, love Evan's room Soph!

I think libby is having a reaction to mango? her face has gone red with a rash and her eyebrows look puffy( well at least iv convinced myself they have) I dont know if it was like that when she woke up though as I put dove summer body on and didnt think that she would be cuddling into me during the night - maybe that has irritated her face:?

Maddy is doing better now, just coughing here and there to get the mucus out, poor baby....
On to other things...my stepson Tanner, decided to put an airsoft bb up his nose....meaning a trip to the er. needless to say, we got there and it was gone, the dr said he might of swallowed it. do ALL children find it amusing to stick small objects up their noses lol.

ladies....madelyn turns 1/2 a year old next month :( time needs to SLOW DOWN! its so stupid cause when i was prego i wanted time to go fast, now i want the opposite!

btw...i have also wanted to boost my supply and get my freezer stash up so ive given fenugreek and mother's milk tea a go and it seems to be working :D other than my sweat smells like maple syrup!!! lol

Thanks ladies!! I am ever so pleased with it.

Dumb question alert!! I have a green light on his wall it has a 20 watt bulb in it. Now if I were to put a lower watt bulb, maybe an energy one would it be dimmer? It would make an awesome night light but it's really bright and don't want evan used to sleeping in light!! He's used to dark from my room. Also I swear it made the temp on the monitor go up lol cos the shelf is above it doh!!!

Oooh gem difficult one re the mango as she could be allergic to either although I'd possibly be more inclined to go with the dove stuff, u could always try a teeny bit of mango again as I don't think it is a food that causes anaphalactic shock.

So evab slept in his bedroom last night until around 3.30!! Ook him a while to settle as I guess I was weird for him but he did eventually, woke up at 12.40 (like clockwork) for a feed then woke up again at 3.30 couldn't settle him so in with me!!! I will get stronger to leave him in bed!! He can go a good 5 hours between feeds a night hopefully he'll sleep better when he gets used to it :)

I can only work in stones, pounds and ounces lol. I was about 9 stone before Megan and I'm too scared to weigh myself right now lol. I'm wearing some of my size 8 clothes again but with a bit of a muffin top! I'm more like a 10 now :(

Lucky! I was 7 1/2 stone before and a size 8. I now am all odd and a size 8 on top, size 12 on bottom :haha:

its ok im exactly the same, im so weak!

iv put some pics on fb of the rash on her face as im freaking out a bit... x

Ill have a look in a sec gemma :)

I've never been a size 8!!! Since I lost tons of weight a few years ago through a major stressful relationship (was a size 10/12 with bones stuckig out) I've been a decent size 14 for years, but was pretty toned nice belly (that's now shot to shit) but now I can't akways get a 16 over my boobs :haha: bloody breastfeedig!! And cos of the saggy section belly I new 16/18 so i can do things up. Seriously depressing :(

I'm gonna go back to work in my maternity trousers I think lol!!!

Gemma i'd say it was the dove stuff... i'm the exact same with Dove. come out in a blotchy rash :s

I think I said Dove too on facebook :)

We've been swimming this morning, Evan loved it this morning, didn't cry or anything, but we had to get out because his arms and legs were going blue.... :shock: He was fine and happy! I was wondering what would cause it. I thought maybe his swimsuit was a bit tight.. Or he gets colder with it on, so might try him in just board shorts next week :D

Babies can't handle swimming pool temperatures for long Sophie, they get really cold, did he go blue around the lips too?

Loving Evan's room!!!

Looks like Dove Gemma, I changed perfume when Reagan was a baby, ended up at the doctor's and her on antihistimine's :blush:

oh i feel so stressed today :( i keep getting cramps and they go away then come back etc... i've only had AF twice since Pixie so i could just not be regulated yet? i really am not really for #2 already despite being super broody.

im going to get a test and pee on it today :dohh: lol

Babies can't handle swimming pool temperatures for long Sophie, they get really cold, did he go blue around the lips too?

Loving Evan's room!!!

Looks like Dove Gemma, I changed perfume when Reagan was a baby, ended up at the doctor's and her on antihistimine's :blush:

No just his hands and feet! He was only in for 15/20 mins max, it's never happened before!

I was hoping to start taking Nathaniel to the pools soon however he still throws a fit having a bath so not yet :laugh2:

And the rash on face sounds like a mild allergic reaction, if mango was the only thing new that was introduced it is probably that.

Pichi: Hope you get the outcome that you want. I actually really want another baby soon and feel ready..... I really shouldn't think about it :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->