~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

i thought i was too but when in this situation i feel like it's hit me in the face like a tonne of bricks lol. i want to enjoy Pixie for a little while and stuff you know? i mean if i am it's not the end of the world though...

What will be will be hun, I hope you get the result you want. But hey if you are then you are and you still got 8 months of Pixie!! she'd be walking pretty much by the time new baby came along.

You'll have to stalk to 2 under 2's thread :rofl:

oh i feel so stressed today :( i keep getting cramps and they go away then come back etc... i've only had AF twice since Pixie so i could just not be regulated yet? i really am not really for #2 already despite being super broody.

im going to get a test and pee on it today :dohh: lol

Hope you get the result you want! :flower:

What will be will be hun, I hope you get the result you want. But hey if you are then you are and you still got 8 months of Pixie!! she'd be walking pretty much by the time new baby came along.

You'll have to stalk to 2 under 2's thread :rofl:

My Aunt had 5 under 5. :O

Sophie I lOVE Evan's room, what a lucky boy..

Pichi the right thing will be hunni (hugs)

Hope Libby's rash goes away soon...

5 under 5???? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So MEi do you think yyou will try soon?

holy crap! 5 under 5!!

well, i done a test and it's a :bfn: :)

quite surprised when my OH said he was relieved yet disappointed!

Guess your cycle is up the creek then!! Are u relieved? Or as it's neg a bit disappointed? :hugs:

i'm not sure to be fair. i'm glad it's not a bfp just now but it's kinda made me want to try a little sooner for a wee brother or sister for Pixie. i'm just relieved that i'm not just now because i want to get all the housing things sorted first

I've had major grumpy pants on my hands!! Think massively tired..., You know he probs only sleeps 8/9 hours at night sometimes 7, no womder he's grumpy :haha:

He has just done poo number 3 of the day. Considering he used to go less than 3 times a week :haha:

Why is that? I mean obviously cos he is eating solids lol random!

He's had a few shortish naps today and ate his lunch (cube carott, cube parsnip 1oz formula) and half a pure fruit pot (no brekkie as we went swimming) So what shall I give for dinnner? I have steamed some potatoes but dunno what do with them????

Of to change his stinky bum...

I also forgot to say that Evan sat up yesterday, although resting on his hands for about 20 seconds before he smacked his face on the floor!!! :)

Manda...have one of my BFP...you can take your pick from about 10 tests!! :dohh:

We have now progressed to breakfast and dinner here, Amber starts creating when I don't get it in her mouth quick enough...little fatty!!!

Has Libby's face gone down now Gemma?

Yay for sitting up Evan...Amber balances herself with her hands too :thumbup:

So MEi do you think yyou will try soon?

I would like to, just bringing it up with OH is the only thing to worry about. I hate bringing up subjects and prefer other people to start them! :winkwink: But definately hope to try soon!

Glad you got the result you wanted pichi

Go Evan!
Kai's been sitting up...had a few head-floor moments but he's not bothered lol.

Coco : thank you for your suggestions.
Have tried putting him in baby carrier....tried keeping him in his pram / car seat...tried taking him out and sitting him on my lap. Everything lol. It's not too bad if it's quiet or there are things to distract him but he doesn't seem to like other babies or children....but he's also like it with both nanny's and pretty much everyone apart from me and oh. Hoping it's just a phase as I've no idea what to do.
Wanted to start taking him to baby clubs but scared because he gets so distressed....but then I think i need to get him used to others too. Can't really understand why he's like it with family though as he sees them regularly. Hmm...Will just have to ride it out.

Probably a stupid question but should I be giving Kai water to drink? I wasn't sure so gave him a beaker thing earlier but he didn't want it....tried it in his bottles too.
Just thought I'd read somewhere that he should be having water!

well when he drops bottles with meals he will probs need a little drink to wash it down xx

yes the rash is finally gone! will try mango once more to see if its that or the cream.

congrats (i think) manda!

we walked into town (bolton) about 3 miles and then back again as I have done so terrible with ww this week and dreading getting weight... the walk would have helped if I didnt feed lib in neros and have a chocolate brownie..!

Lol!! I offer Evan water, but he doesn't really drink it, and he still feeds loads! He had dinner tonight (but no brekkie cos of swimming) Then had a massive 2 hour sleep after and is now wide awake :dohh:

AF is here! :happydance: lol NEVER thought i'd be saying that with a smile :dohh:

Can someone please tell me why men seem to think that a different set of "rules" apply to them about being a parent? I am sick of it all, and at this point would rather be a single parent!!!

And to top it all off I feel like shit and just want to sleep!! I better not be effing pregnant again, I have been overly paranoid the past couple weeks. I do have the Mirena in but who the hell knows!!!

Well Kala I guess you are better off knowing right? At least then your head will be in a better place?

No tears at bedtime :wohoo: It was at 10pm though as I watched OBEM and he sicked up his bottle and surprised me with his fourth poo of the day :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->