~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Mei- we haven't started weaning yet, my HV (and my mum!) said to wait until as near to 6 months as possible so that's what we're going to try and do. I'm quite glad in a way that she doesn't seem to be ready yet, it seems mega complicated and stressful! :haha:

leg shaving here, he screamed :(

lizzy I have the monitor, now just to get to the post office! Most likely tomorrow :)

we got our teething necklace, she had a lilic nappy on but it needed changing so i changed it to match :haha:

well i tried giving her food an hr after but i think she was too full she didnt want her swede but then sucked on half a rusk! have to be careful with those teeth in there tho as she crunches it!

Ok anoter suggestion I have read. Give her half her bottle before food, then her food, then the rest after :)

I'll look at the pics on my laptop :)

does anyone have the same problem? when libby is on her back - changing nappy, playmat ect she lifts her legs up then smacks them off the floor? really hard! ouch

I love the pics of Libby so cute!

Jaxon lifts his legs up but doesnt like drop them down and smack them on the floor. He's just a plain silly little monkey butt (he took his pants off again last night)

Evans been slamming his legs fir ages, I wrote in here about it. He doesn't do it during nappy change tho, he holds his feet so I can get a good clean good boy :haha:

she has been doing it for a while too, she hits them off the wood on her changing table! i have to cover it with a blanket... i dont know how she doesnt cry with it !

Ok so I am the worst mom in the world.. Addison loves to stand (I hold his hands obviously) but he was holding on to bed and loving it so much so I had one hand and let go other to grab camera on side table and he slipped out hand, fell backwards and has hit his head on floor and edge of cot,, there is a huge bump and line (almost cut through skin).. I feel so bad.. I dont know what to do. Have tried putting bag of peas but he just screams.. he isnt crying now or anything, but i just dont know what to do.. I know their heads are so soft but i also know they are much tougher than we give them credit for... sigh.. i am in tears here :-(

:hugs: he will be fine kelly just keep an eye on him like any head injury accidents happen xxx

not sure if i should take him to doc.. its a good 2 inches and skin is not quite bleeding but is a bit wet if that makes since (where the corner got him).. my dad is here and he says to leave it cos he is fine and smiling etc

yeh leave it, just observe him thats all they would do. if he is himself and not overly sleepy/sick he is fine. Also if u have a little light u could just do his neuro-obs and check his pupils are reaction to light ok every hour lol

Hugs kelly I'm sure he'll be just fine.

I'm dreading Evans first accident! I did cut his finger with the nail clippers woops!

Lunchtime here, no chance of a schedule this boy. Doesn't like roitune!! I've pureed some peas..... Yummy dunno if he'll like them :haha:

This hour has fucked us I've realised!! We are an hour out with everything! Guess I'll have to get him up earlier tomorrow :)

does anyone wanna join me to make a weightloss group so this one doesnt get spammed? i need to do something! im a right fat ass!! libby is asleep again and im just sitting on it! as usual!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->