~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

whatdya think?

https://www.babyandbump.com/dieting...t-weightloss-support-journal.html#post9881136

you&me.. you can join us to :haha: u can be from fit to fat (again) :D

well we got denied a home loan, b/c OH's credit score is shit.

so that defintly means I'll never be getting married now. As he keeps saying "after we get ahouse we can get married"

He's got till april 1, 2012, if no proposal, Im gone. Im not giong to wait forever.

is it really that important to you? have u told him this? well im logging off for the night as libby is waking up and im spending far to much of today online! what a waste of a day, it got out nice in the afternoon too.. oh well iv done some washing and its out on the line! x

I've tried giving Megan water serveral times but she just spits it out, I gave her some diluted diluted baby squash once when she was constipated to try and help and she still spat that out too!
When she is weaning I will have to try her again.

All of your babies seem so much more advanced than Megan is! :( I don't know wether it is because she is a month younger or if I am doing something wrong!?
I mean sitting up? Holding legs up? No signs of anything like that here. She does LOVE to stand on her legs though and will do it for ages.

She STILL doesn't nap in the day either and I have tried EVERYTHING I can think of to help her but nope no peace here - although she will go in her bumbo for quite a while now so I can get on and do housework etc. I carry her around in the bumbo from room to room with me lol.

oo i had a bath the other night and did mine god u dont realise how much u take shaving for granted before u have a baby!

You said it!! I love the times i grab a chance to shave my legs, i walk around the house like Oooooo soft :p (No life at all, as you can see)

OMG you should see my legs right now - actually you shouldn't, you really shouldn't lol. I neeeeddd a bath!

Ok so I am the worst mom in the world.. Addison loves to stand (I hold his hands obviously) but he was holding on to bed and loving it so much so I had one hand and let go other to grab camera on side table and he slipped out hand, fell backwards and has hit his head on floor and edge of cot,, there is a huge bump and line (almost cut through skin).. I feel so bad.. I dont know what to do. Have tried putting bag of peas but he just screams.. he isnt crying now or anything, but i just dont know what to do.. I know their heads are so soft but i also know they are much tougher than we give them credit for... sigh.. i am in tears here :-(

Awww try not worry too much hun, accidents happen! :hugs:

Go on! I've eaten a bag of mars planets today :haha:

Yum yum, I had half a (big) bag of milky bar buttons today - opps lol

is it really that important to you? have u told him this? well im logging off for the night as libby is waking up and im spending far to much of today online! what a waste of a day, it got out nice in the afternoon too.. oh well iv done some washing and its out on the line! x

I HATE spending too much time online too! We've done nothing all day today though! I'm skint, hardly any fuel in my car and Megans pushchair has a bloody puncture grrr.

Best advice I can give anyone do NOT buy a mothercare MY3 - worst pushchair ever!

I have to agree with gemma to be honest danielle. You do hve a child together and although marriage is a great thing, is it really worth leaving for??

If I'm honest I'd probs have left your oh ages ago cos he sounds pretty useless and disrespectful to you!!

Kayley, evan is over a month older than megan so it's certainly that, he's onl done those things in the past week xx

We've been together for about 2.5 years. I love him, but he knows how important marriage is to me. When we first started dating he talked about Marriage all the time, and I really thought it wouldnt be long before he asked. How wrong I was. He knows I dont want to be like my brothers (living with GF and have kids together for over 10 years with no plans to get married ever) and he always goes "well we wont be like that, we'll get there when its time"

THen we talk about how my one brother FINALLY proposed to his fiance, and OH goes "well thats just way to cliche" to him EVERYTHING is way to cliche, and that is part of the reason I dont think it will ever happen. He's just stringing me along. His newest excuse to not get married is waiting till after we have a house. and since we got denied on the loan I GIVE UP! ITS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN! he's got till April 1, 2012. If not ring...Im gone, Im nto sticking around. I want to be married to him, but he's showing he doesnt love me enough to marry me.

Im just a bit depressed about all of this, I just ugh..give up.

I understand :) but 2.5 years isn't a really long time to be together!! I hope he pulls his finger out. My mate just got engaged it took her oh 6 years she was getting quite annoyed as won't have kids before marriage!! So yay for them!!

Dinner has been served! I guess bath play bottle bed.. Flats a shithole again :(

:hugs: Danielle.

I think that having a child together is much more of a commitment than marriage (just my personal opinions here)...we got married nearly a year ago, and in all honesty it hasn't changed us in anyway as a couple, I don't sit and think 'oh he loves me more, because he married me'...the only noticible difference is my surname changed...a marriage you can walk away from, and out of each other's lives...when you have children, you can't do that, you will always have some connection and contact there (if both parties are in agreement and want contact).

I think the one thing that swayed me about getting married was having the same surname as Amber...Reagan's dad was my ex, so I never had the same surname as her.

Ohhh...and I pee'd on my first ever digital test today...still paranoid, so went a bought one...and got the 3+ :happydance:

I guess what bothers me most, is he keeps coming up with excuses. Instead of telling me how he really feels he just keeps using excuse after excuse. He knows I think he is stringing me along and everything and he keeps coming up with excuse after excuse, it will happen when it happens.

I say now I'll leave him...but knowing me I wont. I'll just learn to keep my mouth shut and just stop talking about my dreams of being married.

AF arrived :happydance: and we've put our offer in for the house :D:D:D

Gemma:
about the eating and breakfast thing; pixie gets half a bottle at 8am now as she's chosen to wake up at then she gets some fruit :)

leg shaving thing - yeah i was supposed to wear a skirt for the tattoo convention i was at on Saturday to show off my calves lol but my god - i'd need a hedge trimmer for those bad boys lol!

goo Danni on the 3+ on the digi :D

ok so the internet ban didnt work but libby is in bed and dan is at the shop getting me my treat (i lost 3lb at ww after all bahaha - no clue how! the chocolate and chinese buffet diet! I think I must have just a big poo today :blush:)

ooo dani :) 3+

so I gave libby tea tonight too she just loves sweet potato and wanted more but i only defrosted one cube so she had a little narna aswel, was pretty scary as she wanted to grab it and eat it herself so i gave her a peice and she managed but i mushed the rest.

so todays schedual has gone:

7am - b/fast 5oz bottle
nap 9 - 11.30
11.30am - few spoonfuls of swede (no likey) and half a rusk (thumbup) 6oz bottle
3pm - 6oz bottle
nap 3 - 4
6pm - sweet potato and banana (not together yuck!) with few mouthfuls of water!
7.30 - 8oz bottle

bed... ah peace :D

eta - bartness try not to think about it to much at the moment, he may change his mind, 2.5yrs is still early in the relationship plenty time and as someone said a child is a huge commintment

Bartness. i kinda know how you feel. My oh keeps saying "after we buy a house"....we've been preparing to buy for over a year now! I guess it's different in that it Will happen this year....but as for a proposal, I'm not holding my breath! I don't go on about it to him as he knows how i feel.
My main reason is that i want us to be complete. Baby, house, marriage, all with the same surname. I grew up with a different surname to the rest of my family....so i guess i just want to feel part of a family...sounds stupid out loud!!

We went into town today...Kai was soo good! Not one moan or cry abductand we were there 4 hours lol.

His New leapfrog musical thing came today . Well impressed! £17 and its got loads on it to keep him amused. He's liking his musical toys a lot at the moment.

Kayley don't feel down about Megan not doing stuff. She is younger and also Kai has only really been doing lots in the past couple of weeks. Its quite scary how quick he's changed!!

Kai is at his nanny's house tomorrow so I'm going to have a lovely bath and try to defuzz lol. Also got loads of housework to do...boo!

Bartness. i kinda know how you feel. My oh keeps saying "after we buy a house"....we've been preparing to buy for over a year now! I guess it's different in that it Will happen this year....but as for a proposal, I'm not holding my breath! I don't go on about it to him as he knows how i feel.
My main reason is that i want us to be complete. Baby, house, marriage, all with the same surname. I grew up with a different surname to the rest of my family....so i guess i just want to feel part of a family...sounds stupid out loud!!

We went into town today...Kai was soo good! Not one moan or cry abductand we were there 4 hours lol.

His New leapfrog musical thing came today . Well impressed! £17 and its got loads on it to keep him amused. He's liking his musical toys a lot at the moment.

Kayley don't feel down about Megan not doing stuff. She is younger and also Kai has only really been doing lots in the past couple of weeks. Its quite scary how quick he's changed!!

Kai is at his nanny's house tomorrow so I'm going to have a lovely bath and try to defuzz lol. Also got loads of housework to do...boo!

I feel the same way about being complete. You summed up my thoughts...

Oh. I remember what I was going to ask now lol

I sort of want to do a mixture of tlw and blw ...I'm ok with the tlw but stuck on what I can give him to eat so he holds it himself. Are rusks ok? Bits of banana? Anything else?

well libby has had rusks as they melt in the mouth and she had banana today too, I think start off with soft stuff x

I *think* that with BLW you are supposed to put a few things on the tray for them so that they can chose what they eat.

HTH - Jo xx

Oh... Hi Jo. So you think it is ok to bugger off for ages.. and then come in with one sentence and think thats ok? Where is the love? I miss you so much :cry:

Kelly, I am starting to give Evan fingery things, yesterday carrot strips and today banana. Yes, you are supposed to put it on the try so they pick it up themselves. Evan isn't much interested, but I think it comes around 5.5-6 months really. He's letting me feed him more now. I gave him peas for lunch, he love love loved them :haha:

Evan went to bed at 8 :haha: What has happened to our kids Gemma :D

I like that Evan has my surname :) But I also realise in years to come if I meet someone and get married we will have different :( So my plan is, if he is really young, I will probably change it by deed poll. If he is a bit older I will allow him to chose :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->