~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Oh... Hi Jo. So you think it is ok to bugger off for ages.. and then come in with one sentence and think thats ok? Where is the love? I miss you so much :cry:

:haha::haha: I L.O.V.E you Soph :D

Kelly, I am starting to give Evan fingery things, yesterday carrot strips and today banana. Yes, you are supposed to put it on the try so they pick it up themselves. Evan isn't much interested, but I think it comes around 5.5-6 months really. He's letting me feed him more now. I gave him peas for lunch, he love love loved them :haha:

I have let Leo lick a cucumber. broccoli (see FB) and grape - he hasnt been impressed with any :rofl:

I like that Evan has my surname :) But I also realise in years to come if I meet someone and get married we will have different :( So my plan is, if he is really young, I will probably change it by deed poll. If he is a bit older I will allow him to chose :)

All three of mine have different surnames :wacko::wacko:

:rofl:

I will never forget when you joined our sparklers thread. you jumped in late at night one night, I was still up and you were like yeah my 3 kids have different dads, I don't care, I am a mental :haha:

Wish I could find it :D

so Jo, do we have an update on you and Leo? I stalk fb anyways (I loved the herbs photo lmao!!)

so Jo, do we have an update on you and Leo? I stalk fb anyways (I loved the herbs photo lmao!!)

Lol - we couldn't resist - we are such children :p

Leo is good - he had a crappy couple of nights / days which I think is down to the 4 month regression mumbo-jumbo but I think we might be back on track (if that statement jinx's my nights sleep tonight I'm blaming you :haha:)

He is still combi fed and I dont think he is ready for weaning yet but I'm letting him have a few "tastes", none of which he seems to have liked as yet :rofl:

He HATES his car seat but loves raspberries blowing on his legs and ribs.

He gets stupidly excited when daddy comes in from work and laughs like a drain at Tiegan.

We go to baby sensory classes which are pretty cool and try to go swimming every couple of weeks.

He was only 13lb 9oz at his last weigh but I am refusing to take him for a while - there is clearly nothing wrong with him but the HV's do my head in - nuff said - lol

He's noisy, found his foot tonight (and his widge the night before), loves to eat his crinkly caterpillar and rolled over three times about 4 years ago and seems to have lost interest since :rofl: - he has however this last few days taken to "standing" :D

And breath...........................

Wow - that was a mememememe post - hope all are well :flower:
Jo xx

:rofl:

I will never forget when you joined our sparklers thread. you jumped in late at night one night, I was still up and you were like yeah my 3 kids have different dads, I don't care, I am a mental :haha:

Wish I could find it :D

Thanks mate - just remind everyone I am a whore :p

pmsl!!

Lol - we couldn't resist - we are such children :p

Leo is good - he had a crappy couple of nights / days which I think is down to the 4 month regression mumbo-jumbo but I think we might be back on track (if that statement jinx's my nights sleep tonight I'm blaming you :haha:)

He is still combi fed and I dont think he is ready for weaning yet but I'm letting him have a few "tastes", none of which he seems to have liked as yet :rofl:

He HATES his car seat but loves raspberries blowing on his legs and ribs.

He gets stupidly excited when daddy comes in from work and laughs like a drain at Tiegan.

We go to baby sensory classes which are pretty cool and try to go swimming every couple of weeks.

He was only 13lb 9oz at his last weigh but I am refusing to take him for a while - there is clearly nothing wrong with him but the HV's do my head in - nuff said - lol

He's noisy, found his foot tonight (and his widge the night before), loves to eat his crinkly caterpillar and rolled over three times about 4 years ago and seems to have lost interest since :rofl: - he has however this last few days taken to "standing" :D

And breath...........................

Wow - that was a mememememe post - hope all are well :flower:
Jo xx

bout time we had an update! missed u loads! hence why i randomnly said hi jo on fb about 3am! LOL!!!! and we like a bot of mememe!!

ok so technically libby slept through, 7.30 -10.30 in her bed... 3oz feed and then 10.30 - 7 in with me :D stirred around 2 but when she realised i was there went to sleep again x

Our routine has now changed because of the clocks. Pixie is in bed sleeping for 8pm but she now wants fed at 8am too

13Lb 9 is fine as well :) pixie is 13lb 11

cantaloupe melon with baby rice big hit for brekkie :thumbup:

ooo an extra hr in bed then manda :thumbup:

happy 5 months libby :D wowza!

Happy 5 months Libby!!

I am so crap I forgot to wish my lil bubbie happy 5 months yesterday!! :dohh:

Bloody hell, time is going way to quickly!!

Jo :hugs:

Gonna jump over to the weighloss link when I can find it, so I can keep up with you ladies, and put on the pounds whilst you are all losing them :cry:

happy 4 months shaun! libby is having a nap again, im not expecting 2 hours like yesterday and I should be doing something but im too scared to wake her up, i would shower but its right next to her room... il just go in with her when she wakes up :haha: Il try and wash up quietly after my cuppa.

Im looking online for toys, i feel like she has got nothing :shrug: oh would disagree but she is going to need more age appropriate stuff soon as she will be able to interact with stuff more when she sits up properly... anyone any suggestions? those that have had children before anything u recommend? or am I being silly and i should just give her a crisp packet, my mobile and a remote control! x

You can never go wrong with the tubs or animals that stack up...they love knocking them over, and eventually learn to build the tower themselves...Reagan had years and years of use out of those.

ETA: Also those shape sorter toys are good....they encourage hand to eye co-ordination, aswell as evetually helping to learn colours and shapes.

Also you know those things where you push the door down, then push a different shape and colour and something pops back out? Those are good :thumbup:

I like fisher price toys. Tesco usually have a good selection Gemma :)

Pixie is napping so I'm going to lie in bed and be lazy haha. Waiting on the solicitor to get back in touch to see if our offer is accepted

Oooohhh, good luck Manda, fingers crossed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->